Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infirm (Ben Robertson x Devilla Roche)

I look on as he opens his mouth then Ben seems to be frozen...he has that a catatonic look, but his focus is on my teat...I can feel the milk wanting release inside me...I need him to suckle on my breast as much as he needs to feed on it...what a wonderful aspect of our marriage that we now share...I place my hand around his head...I push is open mouth slowly, but lovingly toward my areolae and nipple...

In a whisper of a voice...
"It's all right Benny. Think about how much I love you. Know that I care so much for you."

To throw him off and have his guard down, I begin to slowly jerk his hard cock up and down with my hand, while his mouth latches on to my teat...

Now on, I watch Ben as his eyes close and he suckles on my left boob...I massage the back of his head and continue to jerk him off...

Again with a whisper...
"There you go, that's a good Benny. You see, that wasn't so hard, was it? No, of course it wasn't. You suckle my darling. You get your nourishment and enjoy what I am able to do for you."

I continue to massage his head and jerk him off slowly...as I do I close my eyes and feel the sensation of his mouth on me...the release of my milk this way...the whole experience is so wonderful... I'm feeling so much like a mother, so empowered, so needing to have this desire to make Ben listen to me and do as I say...it's against everything I know and was taught....to be the good wife and do as my husband wants me to do, but this....this desire, well it is for Ben's own good....he needs to be treated more like a child...it's the only way he will listen to me.

I am such a good wife...I can't bear to be so disrespectful to my husband, to demean him in such ways...besides, he could resist, then we might get into some arguments...but I can't have him fighting me every time I have to feed him, or go through his whole male thing regarding he being the man of the house...if we fight, and fight constantly, we'll get a divorce, and God as my witness, that will never happen....not to this woman.

But, what is the solution, I wonder??

Oh god she's doing it...she's bringing me to her...she's bringing me to her breast.

She's holding me, helping me latch on. Getting me to suckle. She's letting down her milk for me getting me to nurse...oh godddd...

Her milk is flowing, filling my mouth. I swallow, and suck, suck suck and swallow, and suck, suck suck...I fall into a rhythm as...nnnghhh...her hand strokes me, slowly jerking me off. The big, warm breast against my face, the milk in my throat, the hand on my cock...this is all part of my long-held, deep-seated fantasy. Part of it, and now she knows the rest.

She knows...she knows what I imagine...she knows I'm picturing myself, a babe in her arms. She knows....she knows...

...so is it okay?

Is it okay? Will she...do more...? Her hand, stroking me, stroking me, is making me want it...

Will she treat me that way?

Tentatively, I feel my way...I whine, a little mewl, into her breast, and cuddle meekly into her...

I look continue to look down at Ben as I jerk him off and massage the back of his head...something odd and wonderful happens and it brings a smile to my face...not only is he no longer resisting, but he has latched on and as he drinks my soul's nectar he actually seems to transform before my eyes - he whines, he mewls, he cuddles me like a baby would...I am overwhelmed with these wonderful feelings that I could cry....

Instead, I decide to keep a soft smile on my face...

In a low tone...edging on that baby-sounding voice...
"Oh look how wonderful you are, latching on like that. Yes, so good Ben--baby. Yes, such a good baby. You keep drinking Mommy's milk. Don't you worry. Nobody can say anything about my baby. He's doing such a good job."

I sit there and such an amazing feeling washes over me as Ben continues to suckle. This is not like the breast pump at all. I can't believe what Ben's latching onto me feels like. It is bringing out all sorts of feelings - wonderful feelings, joyous feelings. And, in an odd way too, its making me feel just a little bit horny as if I want to fuck Ben right now. Oh these hormones, these strong hormones inside me, his suckling, it can't be that it can do this.

I bite into my lower lip softly as I feel my milk leaving my body and what I feel down there between my legs...oh my...can it be...I then close my eyes and let out a low moan.

With my right hand: ~jerk, jerk, jerk~
With my left hand: ~pet, pet, pet~

oh god oh god oh god...

"Yes, such a good baby...."

she's saying it

"...You keep drinking Mommy's milk."

I can feel them, cracking, the walls. The walls inside me, they crack, they break, they tumble. Not just walls: floodgates. Dams. Dams holding back the instincts and urges that have fueled my most intimate thoughts, my private shame. The walls break, and it all pours out, a deluge, a wave. I can't hold it back any longer: something I could never imagine saying, never imagine doing.

I can feel her responding, feeling these changes happening in me deep within herself. She mews, nearly a moan, looking down on me, her body warming, pulling me closer.

I let go of her nipple, eyes closed, for a moment - a brief one. A moment, a moment in which everything is to change. The moment where I say it. The moment I plead to her, in my smallest voice: "Mommmmmy..."

And then all floodgates tumble, as my body tenses and I spurt, a geyser, feeling it come in waves onto my chest.

As he continues to nurse me, I get closer to climax...then Ben Breaks away...and it subsides...

When I hear that word, that one word, its enough to make me weep. Not being able to have a child on my own, my prayers truly have been answered. "Mommy." Ben said it. I don't even pay attention to his ejaculations and feeling any of his come hit me. I am watching Ben's face and I am thrilled.

I want to pull him into me again, but he seems full, sated...even complete. I hug him and respond, "Oh Benny, yes. I am Mommy. When we are together, you can call me that. Mommy loves you, Mommy feeds you, and Mommy cares for you, don't ever forget that."

I place him back down and throw on my robe. Being the wife and now mother that I am, I gleefully go clean myself with a wash cloth and clean Ben off and put his covers back on.

Excitedly, I look back at Ben and say...
"I somehow am hungry. I need to have a snack. I'll be back in bed in a little while."

I leave him alone and feeling famished I eat the remainder of left overs and find my appetite growing even more than usual...thoughts of motherhood race around my head and I'm so excited....I think to myself, "Things will be different tomorrow between Ben and I, and all for the better." I pause as I chew. "Mommy. He called me Mommy."

And I smile...

I fall asleep in a muddled haze, my shame dancing whirlwinds around my ego my pride my manhood. I fall asleep alone, as she leaves me in bed.

I fall asleep, as I feel the treatment take me, and the dreams come.

I'm in the house, watching from afar. There are women here, women from the neighborhood. Friends of Milly's. Sometimes one, sometimes a small crowd. They tut and cluck like a brood of hens, surrounding Milly. I drift in, a thin, unnoticed, ghostly presence, and they part just enough for me to see a baby, on a table, being changed, Milly finishing with a diaper, putting on its little clothes. Cooing and sighing from the group as she lifts it and hands it to another woman...

2gtao10.gif

...so she can stand back, smile at the little thing, and begin to undo her robe. The other women pay her no attention - focused on the baby - but my gaze is fixated now on her naked body, lush dramatic curves now revealed as the robe falls to the ground.

She reaches out her arms and she is being handed the baby as she sits, in our easy chair, and I drift in closer...closer...closer. She is preparing her huge breast, bringing him closer...closer...closer...as the other women all cluck and coo, drawing in to watch, and I look down to the baby's face...

...and it's mine.

I eventually make my way to bed after watching The Jack Parr Show. He is just so funny! Anyway, once in bed, I see that Ben is sleeping just like a baby, so still. I kiss him on the forehead and whisper, "Good night Benny."

The morning comes and I'm dressed in one of my flowery frock dresses. Its to work I go, some cleaning up in the kitchen, then a little breakfast, pancakes, eggs, and bacon sounds good. I make a pot of coffee.

I decide not to wake up Ben yet. He won't be going back for a while, if ever.

As I eat, I feel my breasts, they remind me that they're full again. It may be feeding time for Ben. He's going to have to get used to that.

Finally, I make my way upstairs and make my way over to Ben. He is still asleep. Is it me or is he now sleeping longer like a baby does. I smile and notice that Ben has soiled the sheets. Oh my, he had a wet dream just like a twelve year old boy would! I giggle to myself. Actually, I find it sweet.

Then I lower my dress and remove my bra. There they are, big, fleshy, and filled with all the milk that Ben needs to survive. Well, I must say, whatever those doctors did to me is just a miracle. Look at all this milk. It never stops being produced. Everyday like clockwork. Go figure.

I get into bed and under the sheets. I then decide to wake Ben up...
"Oh Benny, its time to wake up! Time for your breakfast my dear. I know you want breakfast."

I watch him rustle, then I come down, hovering over him, then spooning him into me. Its such a motherly thing to do. I practically engulf him. Whispering in his ear...
"Wake up Benny. Mommy is here. And don't worry, about that wet dream of yours. It didn't soil the sheets to badly."

And then I smile...

I can either fight this, I think to myself, as she wakes me, getting into bed behind me and wanting to nurse, or embrace it.

I have to fight it, right? I mean, during sex it's one thing - playing this Mommy-baby game I find so darkly thrilling - but...this is more than that...

She spoons me, curling her bigger body up around me, behind me, her strong, soft, heavy body makng me feel smaller than ever. And...a wet dream? Jesus...

"Mommy is here..."

Oh god...

Stiff already with morning wood, her words make me tremble, quiver and groan. I grow harder still. My resolve, what little there was, begins to crumble.

I can either fight this, or embrace it.

Her big breasts are pressed into my upper back and neck, warm. I can feel her nipple against my shoulder. Her thick thighs wrap my hips and legs into her. Her voice is in my ear, I can hear her smiling.

With a sigh of defeat, I turn from my side, towards her...

Ben turns to me and I am in sheer delight...a smile comes across my face and I can feel his hard penis poke into my belly...he says nothing...

I speak in a sort of baby-talk way to him...
"Is little Benny hungry?? I bet he is. Such a good boy turning to Mommy like that. I'm so glad you are listening to me Benny. It's important for you to get your nourishment."

With absolutely no hesitation or reservations at all I manipulate his head and this time I place it over my right nipple...I wait for him to latch on...of course, he needs his encouragement to get him to do what he feels is a very embarrassing thing to do...so I grab that hardness of his a slowly massage it....

"Is that what Benny needs from Mommy?? Yes, I know he does."

I hold his head and wait for him to latch on and drink my breast milk....

no no no I can't do this...I can't... I fight with myself, doubts still working against needs, wants, fetishes. A fight that keeps me immobile, frozen in place until I feel her strong hand grasp me and her voice, above me:

"Is that what Benny needs form Mommy?? Yes..."

...and then the wants overwhelm the doubts, the needs break through the pride, and the fetishes fly free from the prison cell of the shame. Her hand, her voice, they bring me to do it, to do what I've wanted to do for so long...to speak the words I've wanted to say...

"y-y-yes..." I say, my voice weak and high, my brain muddled by lust, "b-b-baby needs...baby n-needs m-m-m...mah..."

And with those wonderful words of his, I am nourished too...

I push him in more and with his open mouth he latches on and drinks my breast milk...ah the flow, the feeling...how wonderful!! My massaging of his hardness turns to grabbing it and the grabbing in turn becomes that jerking motion...I can see it in Ben's face, the way he contorts his body and the mewling sounds that he makes...acceptance is always the hardest thing, but now that he is at the place, we can both move on...

Of course what gnaws at me is that I can do more...finally, as I nurse him, the connection is made....

Oh yes, how can I have been so blind to it! Of course, the medication for my condition. That's what holds me back. I must stop taking it at once. How else can I be the perfect mother for Ben. The clarity, oh my. This is how I can truly save him.

Her hand starts to work me, tenderly at first, and I begin to melt into her. Her milk flowing into my mouth, down my throat as I gurgle and swallow.

...I want to hear her voice.

I continue to jerk Ben off and let him feed from me...

In my mommy-baby tone....
"That's it my little boy, Mommy is so proud of you!"

Then I moan aloud as I feel such wonderfulness in the release of my milk...

And I continue to encourage him...
"You see, I knew you could accept all this Benny, Mommy just knew you could."

I jerk him with more intensity...
"Doesn't it feel good Benny. Doesn't it feel good--

I pause and then smile...
"Doesn't it feel good my little baby??"

Her voice, her words, that tone that mothering tone....

suck...suck...suck...

Her milk is warm, her breast is huge and soft against my face.

suck...suck...suck...

Her hand works me, firmly, insistently.

suck...suck...suck...

Her voice her breast her hand this is too much. I can feel my climax approaching closer with each word she speaks, each swallow of milk I take, each pump of her soft strong hand. But I...I want more...I want to be drawn even deeper into my fantasy...

"Doesn't it feel good my little baby??"

I want to answer her, i do...I want to say it...

I pull away, a fraction.

"y-y-yess...." i whimper, "yes m-m-muh...muh....m-muh..."

I undo my bun and let my red locks flow downward, past my shoulders and onto the tops of my bosom...I bend down and I smile listening to Ben try to say that word, that one little word that he wishes to say and I want to hear...

He said it once before....

In that sultry but with a lilt that has a babyish tone to it...
"Come on Benny you know you want to say it, so say it. You want to say, 'Mommy' don't you?"

I shake my head yes....and grab his penis again and massage it and jerk it in my hand...

"Come on, you know you want to say it."

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

I push his head into my cleavage with my left hand, still looking up to me, my thick hair ensconced around his head....

"Yes Mommy."

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

"Yes Mommy."

"You want to say, 'Mommy' don't you?"

"y-y-yessss...." I moan, as she pulls me into her cleavage, as her warmth and soft flesh surrounds my face.

"y-yesss..." as her hair falls around my head, enshrouding me to her, a curtain closing off the outside world.

"y-y-yessss....." as her hand brings me closer and closer and closer.

"Yes Mommy."

Her voice is one of authority, emphatic, urging me...telling me what to do...

"y-y-yesss....M-M-Mommmy...." I whine, in a sob full of joy, "Yes....Mommy..."

I pull him even more, into my bosom, my eyes and his eyes closing in on each other...

"And what else darling?"

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

In my mothering sultry-like voice...
"Don't you want to say it?"

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

"Don't you want to say that you my little baby?"

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

With a VERY mothering tone....
"And Benny, every little baby says that he loves his Mommy."

My body seems to engulf his even more....

"Think how wonderful it can be for us Benny, think how wonderful our new relationship can be!"

~jerk, jerk, jerk~

She means this, right?

She means the sex?

"Think how wonderful it can be for us Benny, think how wonderful our new relationship can be!"

It is...it is everything I've always - nnnngh... - fantasized about. Being with a woman who - nnnnnngh.... - mothers me. Being with a woman who can - nnnnnnnnghh...! - nurse me, treat me like their infant, make me small and helpless and...

NNNNNnggghhhhGGGHHHH..!!!

unh....unh...unh...

"I love you Mommy..!" I blurt, as my climax explodes from my loins, "I...I love you Mommy!"

The sex is going to be incredible...

In that baby / sultry voice, myself still enshrouding his face with my hair and my bosom...
"There we are, that wasn't so bad was it? No of course it wasn't. And, in addition you had that wonderful release. Now, Mommy has to get up and clean her hands. I think someone needs a bath."

I get up and make my way to our bathroom and draw Ben his morning bath...he'll be having more of those in the future...showers, for him I think, will become a thing of the past...such a messy boy!

Once the bath is drawn...
"Okay Benny, into the bath you go. Shall Mommy help Benny clean himself?"

I smile....

Panting, exhausted, and near passing out into sleep again, I'm only vaguely aware of Milly drawing a bath. A bath...probably better than a shower...I don't think I could stand for a shower. Man, I'm wiped out. In fact...I'd rather sleep...I get like this, after a treatment. But she's going through the trouble...the water is already flowing, filling the tub. I should do what she says...

I sit up, on the side of the bed, and try to shake the sleepy feeling from myself. I'm naked, and a mess, and I need to be cleaned...just like she says. But...I don't wanna...

What sort of thought is that?

Then she calls for me, from the bath:

"Okay Benny, into the bath you go. Shall Mommy help Benny clean himself?"

She's teasing me, right? But...her voice sounds so nice, so comforting. The idea itself is nice. I'm so exhausted! I...I guess I'll...play along.

am i just playing along?

"Okay mama..." I say, trying to manage a laugh, "Here I come..."

I watch as he makes his way to the bathroom, almost as if he is drunk from liquor, almost as if he can't stand....

I smile...
"Awww, come here my baby."

I grab him as he slumps forward and hold Ben up...
"Come here Ben, let me put you in the tub."

I pull him up...lift him and place him in the tub...I can read Ben's face...
"Benny, Mommy is much stronger these days. Sort of funny in an odd way, you being weaker and mommy being stronger. I guess, we'll have to expect more of that."

Now in the tub, I grab a sponge and a bar of Ivory and start to soap up his whole body...continuing in my sultry yet babying voice...
"Mommy will clean your chest and your arms and even down in Benny's private parts."
...just then I softly rub his cock and balls and soap them up...
"And, Benny's legs and feet. Mommy will make you all squeaky clean!"

I'm falling asleep, I'm falling asleep, even as I lay here in the bath and she tends to me, babies me, cleans me. My treatments do this to me, and now that it's in her milk I expect this...I'm falling asleep but no I'm not falling asleep. I'm watching her lather me, I can feel the dumbfounded expression settle on my face. I'm not stopping her I'm not stopping her. I'm just playing along, right?

But I'm watching her and the world is coming in and out of focus. I'm seeing her, and then I'm not. I'm watching her hands run over me with the soap, and then it's not her. Then it's someone else, someone...larger. A bigger presence. A huge, soft, strong...woman...

Are you my mommy?

I snap myself awake. Oh god I didn't just say that did I?!? My heart jumps but her smile down onto me is so huge and warm like the wet washcloth she's caressing me with...my eyes are heavy and she's changing again she's so big and strong and she's my mommy...

As I continue to bathe him, Ben falls asleep....I make sure he is fullly clean, then pick him out of the tub...I knew we had a difference in height, now I am taller than him by more than a few inches...I decide to check his weight and height...we have one of those scales that do both, so I place him on the scale....I move the weights...138, my he has lost some weight...then I check his height...I move the metal piece upward, prop Ben up, as straight as I can...hmmm, about 5'5"...

He is definitely smaller...

I then pick him up again and bring him to our bed...well, Ben's on leave now due to his condition, so I get him dressed in a more relaxed set of clothes, a sweatshirt, which is sort of big and some sweatpants as well, also kind of baggy..."My, my," I say outloud to myself, "I think he needs a new wardrobe. Maybe today, I should go shopping for him. It's a good thing I measured his weight and height."

Of course, even Ben's sneakers are too big as well, not by much, but there is certainly more room as they go on too easily....once he is done, I pick him up and lay him down on the living room sofa...I prop his head up with some pillows...maybe he'll wake up out of his nap soon....

I go back into the bedroom to clean things up, in the bed and in the bathroom...while in the bathroom, I decide to weigh myself...

I step on the scale...
...173 pounds....

"Wow, I have put on the pounds!" I say to myself.

Then check my height....
....5'10"....

"Oh my," I say, "that's four inches taller than my original height. Oh my, oh my, what was in those injections the doctor's gave me??"

I wake up, propping myself up onto my elbows on the couch, and don't even know what time it is. I don't know what day it is. I don't know how I got here, or how I got into these clothes.

I'm...I'm feeling confused...

Were those...dreams? Hallucinations? I was...I was so small. There were so many...women. There was Milly. She was...she was my...

<shudder>

I sit up, my head swims. I lean over, elbows on knees, face in hands. What is happening? Is this reality? Did she...was she that...

No. I'm me. I'm a man. I'm not that way, that way I was in my hallucinations. A squirming, whining little things being hovered over by...her. Them. With their bosoms and their hair and their lipsticks. Clucking and cooing and singing to me.

But it seemed so real. Am I...am I losing my mind?

I hear her behind me, coming down the stairs. I need to get it together. I need to pull myself back. I stand up - trying to ignore the swimming feeling as the world spins around me- put on a big smile, and turn to her as she reaches the bottom of the steps...

...oh my god.

Back
Top Bottom