Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sister finally makes me give in. (ShiningKnight x Dahaka)

Shiningknight

Planetoid
Haley wandered through the clothing store idly, picking up clothes here and there before putting them back. So far nothing had interested her. In all honesty she hadn't wanted to come shopping but her sister didn't really give her much choice. She sighed to herself. At least here in public there was only so much her sister could do to tease her, but home alone together things would be different, her sister would constantly be trying to seduce her, despite Haley's constant resistance. And despite how often she claimed it was wrong and immoral, Haley knew there was only so long she could resist.
She passed by a mirror and briefly glanced her reflection. She had slightly pale, creamy skin, with dyed red hair and bright hazel eyes. Today she had opted for black skinny jeans and a loose white sleeveless top that showed off a thin sliver of her flat stomach, with matching pink and black underwear. She finally found her sister who was dressed a fair bit more provocatively and had clothes piled on her arms.

"Let me guess, you want to try all that on?" Asked Haley as she approached, sighing with an eyebrow raised.

If there was one word that could describe Holly it was tease. Holly loved to tease alot. But she wouldn't do it to just anyone. There was only person she loved to tease and that was her younger sister Haley. Holly had always been a lesbian but kind of kept it to herself. The only person who truly knew was Haley. Holly would walk in her room in just her underwear, invite her into the shower with her and finger herself in her room as she moaned her sisters name. Today Holly wanted to take it one step further. She had a pile of clothes in her hand as Haley guessed she was going to try them all on. "Only some. I'm more focused on getting new underwear. So after this we'll go to Ann Summers."

"Of course you are." Haley said with a sigh, doing her best to keep her eyes off of her sisters body. She knew what Holly wanted was wrong, but she couldn't help but think her sister was pretty hot. She even had a folder on her phone that no one new about, which contained all the dirty pictures Holly had ever sent her. She claimed she deleted them all, but when she was home alone and horny she would play with herself while looking at them, and then feel guilty and ashamed afterwards. Recently it had been getting worse and she was finding it harder and harder to resist her sister's teasing. She really wasn't looking forward to following her round Ann Summers.

"Well go on then, I'll wait out here." Said Haley, looking for a seat near the changing rooms where she could wait.

Back
Top Bottom