Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightCreep said:
Julia moaned happily and bucked her hips, trying desperately to make her cock feel pleasure. Unfortunately, without her hands, she wasn't going to be able to. Unless... She wrapped her tail around her erection and began to jerk off with it.
Meera glanced down as he felt his Mistress' tail slide between them to wrap around her cock. He groaned at the sight and fought hard to keep from cumming. His own tail flickered, sending the bell tinkling as he thrust in harder and faster into his Mistress' slick cunt.

Julia let out a loud moan before having the biggest orgasm in her life. Her cum landed all over Meera's stomach and breasts.

KnightCreep said:
Julia let out a loud moan before having the biggest orgasm in her life. Her cum landed all over Meera's stomach and breasts.

Meera groaned as his Mistress came, spilling herself over him. He thrust into her a few more times before he came, spilling juices down his thighs and practically shaking from the intensity. Meera groaned and sat back feeling over sensitive with the other half of the strap-on still inside him.

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned. She pulled out of Meera's ass. "Take your strap on off and get dressed."

Meera groaned as his Mistress slipped out of him and nodded. "Yes Mistress." he purred. He pulled the strap-on off and sighed as he slipped back into a more feminine frame of mind. She pulled on her clothes once more, shifting into her corset and panties with practiced ease.

Julia stripped. "Ok, kitten, I could use a tongue bath." She grabbed Meera's leash and pulled her close. "Mind helping me?"

KnightCreep said:
Julia stripped. "Ok, kitten, I could use a tongue bath." She grabbed Meera's leash and pulled her close. "Mind helping me?"

Meera gave a small yelp as she was tugged closer but her cheeks flushed as she smiled. "I understand Mistress." She knelt before the other woman leaned forward, licking up her Mistress' gash.

KnightCreep said:
Julia let out a small moan of pleasure. "Good kitty... Keep bathing me..."

Meera groaned, happy to be of use to her Mistress, she licked over the other woman's pussy and then trailed her tongue up to lick over her Mistress' cock. She suckled at the tip and lapped up the spilled cum, happily purring as she worked.

Julia moaned and gripped the bed sheets. She tried to hold the cum in her cock to prevent hurting her pet's mouth. Precum dripped from the cock.

KnightCreep said:
Julia moaned and gripped the bed sheets. She tried to hold the cum in her cock to prevent hurting her pet's mouth. Precum dripped from the cock.

Meera hummed and suckled at the head of Julia's cock, slipping down further and swallowing around her, before she drew back off again and began to suck at the tip, eager for her Mistress to cum in her mouth.

KnightCreep said:
"Meera, I'm gonna cum! Move your head off of my cock!" Julia moaned.

Meera pulled away at the last second, licking her lips and smiling, opening her mouth near the tip of her Mistress' cock in order to catch the resulting spray.

Silvia entered the front doors of the establishment, her stomach tied in knots as she had never done something so extreme. Well, the place itself was not extreme, just how she had decided to dress for the evening, which is why the door had been opened for her.

She was dressed in a skin tight black latex catsuit that clung so tightly it looked like it had been poured on, the front zipper of the catsuit disappeared under the large leather posture collar secured by a small lock at the back, the master key for her bondage dangling from a small chain clip hanging from a little ring at the front of her collar. Her large latex clad breasts were thrust up thanks to the locked underbust corset that squeezed her waist to a tiny twenty inches.

Each time she took a step, she was reminded of the strain in her shoulders, as her arms were bound in a reverse prayer position, the wide leather cuffs connected to a small chain pulling her wrists up to her shoulder blades, high enough that her elbows were touching. The steps themselves were not easy as she wore black knee high leather ballet boots that were locked on as well, and her knee length red latex hobble skirt forced her to take small steps and each step reminded her of the huge vibrator buried deep inside of her buzzing away on a low setting, the remote held to the inside of her thigh just up from the hem of her skirt.

Of course, she couldn't really protest or change her mind as she had a huge red ball gag filling her mouth that matched her ruby lips. Not wanting to risk sitting down, she made her way into the common room, getting some glances from the other patrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom