Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia grinned and pulled out a double sided strap-on. "Put this on and get in bed. I need to change." She grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom.

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and pulled out a double sided strap-on. "Put this on and get in bed. I need to change." She grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom.

Meera nodded, "Yes Mistress Julia." As she watched the other woman leave she bit her bottom lip and with a shuddering sigh she slipped the strap-on on, groaning as one side slide inside of her. Glancing down at it she giggled and shuddered, running her hand over the length.

I knock on the door, and it drifts open, i take a deep breath and step inside, hoping to find some sort of manager or owner

KnightCreep said:
Julia came back a few minutes later. She was wearing a slutty schoolgirl outfit. "How do I look, pet?"

Meera sat up and stared openly before he blushed and smiled at his Mistress. "You look amazing Mistress. Very...sexy." he purred.

"Thank you, my precious kitty," Julia grinned. She laid in bed and pulled her panties down. "Go ahead, put that strap-on to good use. If I think that you did well enough, I'll give you another treat."

KnightCreep said:
"Thank you, my precious kitty," Julia grinned. She laid in bed and pulled her panties down. "Go ahead, put that strap-on to good use. If I think that you did well enough, I'll give you another treat."

Meera blushed but beamed and nodded. "Yes Mistress." he drawled, crawling over to her and unable to stop himself from licking a stripe over his Mistress' sweet cunt.

"Ooh... Good girl, Meera... Your tongue feels great..." Julia moaned happily. "Give my dick some attention too, slut."

KnightCreep said:
"Ooh... Good girl, Meera... Your tongue feels great..." Julia moaned happily. "Give my dick some attention too, slut."

Meera bristled slightly when his Mistress called him a girl but he ignored it in favor of pleasing her. He trailed his mouth up and wrapped his lips around the head, suckling at it as he slid two fingers into his Mistress' cunt and began to finger her.

"Ooh... Good kitty... Keep it up, and you'll definitely get a treat and nice tongue bath," Julia moaned. She bucked her hips into the fingers and mouth.

KnightCreep said:
"Ooh... Good kitty... Keep it up, and you'll definitely get a treat and nice tongue bath," Julia moaned. She bucked her hips into the fingers and mouth.

Meera groaned at the praise, his tail flicking happily back and forth. He slid his mouth down on his Mistress' shaft and swallowed around her, fingering her cunt before he finally pulled himself up and pleaded. "May I put my stap-on cock in you now Mistress?" he pleaded, voice lower and filled with lust.

"You may, my sexy girl," Julia grinned. She then noticed a slight reaction at that. "What's the matter, my pet? Tell me what's wrong." She petted Meera

KnightCreep said:
"You may, my sexy girl," Julia grinned. She then noticed a slight reaction at that. "What's the matter, my pet? Tell me what's wrong." She petted Meera

Meera shifted slightly, his ears tucking back a little in embarrassment. "I uhm...can you call me a good boy Mistress? I...feel like a boy when....when I have a cock." he confessed, leaning into the petting.

Julia nodded. "As you wish, my sexy g- boy. Now, fill my cunt with your strap-on cock! It's will thrust into you every time you thrust into me. It's my own design, and I'm rather proud of it."

KnightCreep said:
Julia nodded. "As you wish, my sexy g- boy. Now, fill my cunt with your strap-on cock! It's will thrust into you every time you thrust into me. It's my own design, and I'm rather proud of it."

Meera's eyes widened but he smiled and nodded, shifting his hips so that the tip of the cock pressed against his Mistress' cunt. He slid in slowly and groaned, rolling his hips up against his Mistress'. "It feels so good Mistress." he growled.

"Ooh, it feels good for both of us," Julia moaned. "You better make me squirm and squeal, my sexy catboy. You may cum after I cum. Not before."

KnightCreep said:
"Ooh, it feels good for both of us," Julia moaned. "You better make me squirm and squeal, my sexy catboy. You may cum after I cum. Not before."

"Ye-yes Mistress." he said in understanding, starting to thrust into his Mistress at a steady pace, groaning as he could feel his side of the strap-on move inside of him. "O~Oh! Mistress I...I can feel it." he purred holding on to her hips for leverage to push the strap-on cock in deeper.

Julia moaned happily. She let out a few meows and Meera could understand it. "Don't stop until I cum! I need this!"

KnightCreep said:
Julia moaned happily. She let out a few meows and Meera could understand it. "Don't stop until I cum! I need this!"

Meera's ears perked up and he glanced down at his Mistress before he nodded and thrust harder. He reached down and wrapped a hand around his Mistress' length, stroking it as he fucked her pussy and felt himself get fucked in return.

Julia's tongue hung out of the side of her mouth as she moaned and meowed. "More! I need it!" If Meera wanted to be a little cruel, he could sloe down and make his mistress beg for more.

KnightCreep said:
Julia's tongue hung out of the side of her mouth as she moaned and meowed. "More! I need it!" If Meera wanted to be a little cruel, he could sloe down and make his mistress beg for more.

Meera grinned, happy to see his Mistress so happy, he licked his upper lip and slowly drew out, feeling mischievous. "Do you want it Mistress? You should ask nicely for me to give you more." he teased, rubbing the strap-on over her cunt but refusing to sink back in.

Julia let out a loud whine as Meera pulled out. "Yes! I want it! I need it! Please put it back in and fuck me! Please!" She tried to grab her cock to give her pleasure, but felt Meera's hands on her arms.

KnightCreep said:
Julia let out a loud whine as Meera pulled out. "Yes! I want it! I need it! Please put it back in and fuck me! Please!" She tried to grab her cock to give her pleasure, but felt Meera's hands on her arms.

Meera gave a light laugh and growled, leaning over to kiss his Mistress as he slid back in slowly, fucking her deep and hard as he held on to her wrists above her head.

Julia moaned happily and bucked her hips, trying desperately to make her cock feel pleasure. Unfortunately, without her hands, she wasn't going to be able to. Unless... She wrapped her tail around her erection and began to jerk off with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom