Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightCreep said:
Julia rubbed Meera's ass gently. "Shh, it's ok, my sexy pet. Soon you'll be like me." She removed Meera's fake ears and tail as the real ones began to show themselves. She grinned with excitement.

Meera groaned and arched back into Julia's hand, it was a bit painful but nothing she couldn't handle. As her new ears and tail took shape they turned as red as her hair and grew fluffy, she mewled and gave her new tail a flick.

Julia kissed her pet's neck and rubbed the tail. "This will be sensitive for a while. Doesn't that feel great?"

KnightCreep said:
Julia kissed her pet's neck and rubbed the tail. "This will be sensitive for a while. Doesn't that feel great?"

Meera gave a loud moan and curled her tail around her Mistress' hand. "Yes Mistress Julia, it feels amazing." she snuggled into the bed and giggled.

"Now, my pretty kitty, time for your spanking," Julia smirked. "Bend over my knee and beg for a spanking."

KnightCreep said:
"Now, my pretty kitty, time for your spanking," Julia smirked. "Bend over my knee and beg for a spanking."

Meera shivered and then nodded, "Yes Mistress Julia." she got up, crawled over and bent herself over Julia's lap, showing off her rounded ass. "Please spank me Mistress Julia. Please spank my pert ass and make me red. I want it bad Mistress, please give it to me."

Julia grinned and gave Meera a few quick slaps. "Tell me when you've learned your lesson." She kept spanking her pet's ass. "You've got quite the ass, slut."

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and gave Meera a few quick slaps. "Tell me when you've learned your lesson." She kept spanking her pet's ass. "You've got quite the ass, slut."

Meera gave a couple of sharp cries as her ass was smacked, and she curled her tail up and shuddered. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia! Tha-thank you Mistress Julia!" She gave another cry and clutched at the sheets of the bed.

KnightCreep said:
Julia slapped the ass harder and faster. "You're such a horny kitty, aren't you?"

Meera cried out louder as Julia picked up the pace and the level of impact. Her eyes watered but she nodded earnestly, "Ye-yes Mistress Julia! I'm a horny kitty, I'm your horny pet!"

KnightCreep said:
"Does my horny pet want a vibrator in her pussy?" Julia asked as she slapped again.

Meera nearly jumped in Julia's lap at the next slap and she whined, shivering all over. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia! I want that, I-I've learned my lesson, please, please give it to me Mistress Julia! Please give it to your horny pet!"

"Good kitty," Julia said. She gently rubbed her pet's ass. "You need to learn to behave like a good slut." She then pulled a vibrator from her bag and slid it into Meera's vagina. She turned it on and rubbed the base of Meeta's tail. It was the most sensitive part of Meera's tail.

KnightCreep said:
"Good kitty," Julia said. She gently rubbed her pet's ass. "You need to learn to behave like a good slut." She then pulled a vibrator from her bag and slid it into Meera's vagina. She turned it on and rubbed the base of Meeta's tail. It was the most sensitive part of Meera's tail.

Meera gave a soft murmur as Julia rubbed her ass, and arched her back up slightly into the pressure there. She cried out the second Julia pushed the vibrator inside of her. The second her tail was touched she seized up and nearly screamed, her eyes going wide. "O-Oh! Please! Please let me cum Mistress Julia! Please! I'll be good! I'll be your perfect little slut kitten pet, please let me cum Mistress!"

"You better keep your word, kitty," Julia said. "If you don't, you won't get any sex for a month. You may cum." She rubbed the base of the tail lovingly.

KnightCreep said:
"You better keep your word, kitty," Julia said. "If you don't, you won't get any sex for a month. You may cum." She rubbed the base of the tail lovingly.

Meera came with a howl, squirting girl cum down her thighs and nearly convulsing in her Mistress' lap. She whimpered and rubbed her face into the bed before she slurred out. "Th-thanksh you Mishtress Julia. I'll, I'll be a good kitty slut for you."

"I hope so, my pet," Julia smiled. She petted her lover. "Do you want to try to sleep or should we have some more fun?"

KnightCreep said:
"I hope so, my pet," Julia smiled. She petted her lover. "Do you want to try to sleep or should we have some more fun?"

Meera leaned into the hand petting her and sighed happily. "I could play some more Mistress Julia, if that's what you desired."

Julia grinned and petted her lover. "Why don't you try something and see if you like it?" She pulled out a box of what looked like cat treats. "Don't worry, I made these myself. They are perfectly safe for a normal human to eat, and be delicious. Open wide, pet."

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and petted her lover. "Why don't you try something and see if you like it?" She pulled out a box of what looked like cat treats. "Don't worry, I made these myself. They are perfectly safe for a normal human to eat, and be delicious. Open wide, pet."

Meera shifted slightly in nervousness but obediently opened her mouth to accept the treat.

Julia put the treat in Meera's mouth. It tasted like chicken and salmon, and was delicious. "So, what do you think?"

KnightCreep said:
Julia put the treat in Meera's mouth. It tasted like chicken and salmon, and was delicious. "So, what do you think?"

Normally Meera wasn't the biggest fan of fish but it seemed the ears and tail had come with a few other changes to her anatomy she hadn't been aware of. She hummed in pleasure and smiled. "It tastes great Mistress Julia."

"Good, my sexy kitty," Julia smiled. She pulled a ribbon with a bell on it out. She tied the ribbon near the tip of the tail. "Try to move your tail back and forth."

GoodGirlGrace said:
Samuel Wolf said:
Abaddon cocked his head to the side a little at the thought of a foursome and though it was almost pushing his limits he decided to just go with it though was disappointed that Leah was not wishing to part take in this event and then the virgin got an idea in his head, this is a BDSM club after all and if he could not convinced me her to join maybe he could force her to.

Walking around the bar downing st he rest of his drink in one go, witch instantly lit his blood on fire and if possible the tent in his pants grew and twitched even more than before, he walked up beside Leah and whispered softly while looking at her cute face

"You know it would seem that your brain is simply telling you know but upon further Inspection."

Abaddon reached out and gently placed a han on her hip while attempting to walk behind her.
Leah's face went redder as Abaddon came around to her side of the counter. "W-Wait a second, you're not allowed back here.." she said with a shudder as he came to her back and whispered in her ear. "S-Sir please, this isn't--I'm not one of the patrons, I'll have security called..!" she said. She'd never had anyone be so direct before, and certainly not come around to the counter like that. Usually when they heard no they just backed off and left her alone.

Her heart was pounding in her chest, and the closeness was something missing in her life but she was so flustered about the situation she was confused and trying to think of a logical way around this. It was all so sudden, his warmth surrounded her, and practically swallowed her whole. His whole presence encasing her.

((Is magic a thing in this universe btw?))

(Dunno about the magic bit and so sorry for late reply)

Abaddon simply moved his hand up her hip along her side slowly wrapping his arm around her as his other hand started at the small of her back and slid up along her spine his lips close to the back of her neck as he let out his hot breath. And he was breathing heavy, very aroused and to boot he was simply frustrated and wanted relief and this was youhance he could not pass up.

"Call security if you wish but be honest with yourself first and then decide. Leeaahhhh..."

Her name came out in a drug out kind of way. Samuel wasn't good at flirting and most certainly wasn't like this normally but he stopped caring for a moment about how stupid he may sound and just acted.

The result was his arm wrapped around her moved down his hand bairly brushing her breast before resting on her waist and inching down slowly while his other came up and wrapped around her pulling her closer and he said in a voice filled with want, lust, and need.

"Leah I want you, please?"

His words were almost a beg but the logical side of his brain was done and just enjoying the show he was on pure carnal Urge's right now

KnightCreep said:
"Good, my sexy kitty," Julia smiled. She pulled a ribbon with a bell on it out. She tied the ribbon near the tip of the tail. "Try to move your tail back and forth."

Meera's eyes lit up at the ribbon and bell, smiling in delight as her Mistress tied them to the end of her tail. She giggled and nodded, giving her tail an experimental swish so she could hear the bell tinkle. "Like that Mistress Julia?" she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom