Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's fantastic, pet." Julia licked her lips. "You look even sexier now. Stay on all fours and follow me."

KnightCreep said:
"It's fantastic, pet." Julia licked her lips. "You look even sexier now. Stay on all fours and follow me."

Meera swallowed thickly but nodded. She got down onto all fours and obediently followed after her Mistress.

Julia led her pet to a room with a full length mirror. "Go ahead and look, you sexy kitty." Julia began to stroke and rub her member.

KnightCreep said:
Julia led her pet to a room with a full length mirror. "Go ahead and look, you sexy kitty." Julia began to stroke and rub her member.

Meera followed easily into the room and she blinked and then stared at herself in the mirror, blushing deeply. She continued to look at herself and she began to drip girly fluids down her legs.

"Ooh, someone likes how she looks," Julia grinned. She closed and locked the door. She walked back to her pet's rear. "Ready for my tongue in your pussy, pussycat?"

KnightCreep said:
"Ooh, someone likes how she looks," Julia grinned. She closed and locked the door. She walked back to her let's rear. "Ready for my tongue in your pussy, pussycat?"

Meera shuddered and nodded at Julia's comment, eyeing her Mistress in the mirror and giving a soft whimper. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia." she said, leaning forward slightly in order to stick her ass out a bit more for her Mistress.

Julia got on her knees and licked the vagina's lips. "Mhm... You taste delicious." She kept licking, this time only licking Meera's thighs.

KnightCreep said:
Julia got on her knees and licked the vagina's lips. "Mhm... You taste delicious." She kept licking, this time only licking Meera's thighs.

Meera gave a loud moan, her hands quivering under her. When she moved on to Meera's thighs she groaned and her toes twitched. "Tha-thank you Mistress Julia. I-I so badly want to please you Mistress." she purred.

Julia grinned and kept licking. She slid her tongue into Meera's cunt and ate her out. She jerked off as she licked.

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and kept licking. She slid her tongue into Meera's cunt and ate her out. She jerked off as she licked.

Meera gave a sharp cry as Julia's tongue slipped back into her cunt and began to torment her insides. She began to drip liberally down her thighs, her muscles quivering as she did her best to stay up on all fours.

Julia pulled her tongue out. "Sweetie, go ahead and relax. Arms down, ass up, right now." She went back to licking Meera's tight cunt.

KnightCreep said:
Julia pulled her tongue out. "Sweetie, go ahead and relax. Arms down, ass up, right now." She went back to licking Meera's tight cunt.

Meera whimpered but nodded. "Ye-yes Mistress Julia." She muttered, sliding down so that she rested on her arms and stuck her ass up in the air. When her Mistress returned to licking at her honey-pot she gasped and moaned happily.

Julia licked and rubbed one of the thigh lovingly. She pulled her tongue out after a few more seconds long enough to say "You may cum whenever you want to, pet." She went back to licking with increased lust.

KnightCreep said:
Julia licked and rubbed one of the thigh lovingly. She pulled her tongue out after a few more seconds long enough to say "You may cum whenever you want to, pet." She went back to licking with increased lust.

Meera shivered as her thigh was petted and gave a soft whine of disappointment as her Mistress moved her mouth away. When she said Meera could cum when wanted however she smiled and moaned wantonly. "Tha-Thank you Mistress Julia." She stayed still as she could while her Mistress attacked her cunny with her tongue before she gave a loud cry soaking herself as she came on her Mistress' tongue.

Julia savored the taste for a few seconds before swallowing. She licked up the rest of the cum before rubbing her pet's head. "Now, didnt you say that you liked spanking?"

KnightCreep said:
Julia savored the taste for a few seconds before swallowing. She licked up the rest of the cum before rubbing her pet's head. "Now, didnt you say that you liked spanking?"

Meera gasped and panted, shivering slightly under her Mistress hand. She nodded and shifted slightly where she knelt on the floor. "Yea-yes Mistress Julia. I did say that." she murmured, her voice a bit strung out after cumming twice in so short a time.

KnightCreep said:
"Would you like me to spank you?" Julia asked as she rubbed Meera's head gently.

Meera leaned into the touch to her head and hummed in pleasure. "Yes Mistress Julia. Please, I want to be Mistress' good, trained, pleasure pet."

Julia grinned and sat on the bed. "Kneel in front of me, pet." She pulled out a syringe. "This contains the genes that gave me my tail and ears. Do you want me to inject you? You will grow them quickly."

KnightCreep said:
Julia grinned and sat on the bed. "Kneel in front of me, pet." She pulled out a syringe. "This contains the genes that gave me my tail and ears. Do you want me to inject you? You will grow them quickly."

Meera crawled over and knelt before Julia at the foot of the bed. She glanced up at the other woman and shuddered. "Will it be permanent Mistress Julia?" she asked.

"Yes, and no," Julia said. She pulled out another syringe. "This can get rid of the tail and ears. Otherwise, it's permanent. So, what will it be?"

KnightCreep said:
"Yes, and no," Julia said. She pulled out another syringe. "This can get rid of the tail and ears. Otherwise, it's permanent. So, what will it be?"

Meera shifted a little nervously and then nodded. "Yes Mistress Julia. I will submit to having ears and a tail Mistress."

Julia rubbed a spot on Meera's arm and injected her. "There, now we wait." She sat on the bed. "Lay on your stomach next to me."

KnightCreep said:
Julia rubbed a spot on Meera's arm and injected her. "There, now we wait." She sat on the bed. "Lay on your stomach next to me."

Meera flinched slightly as the needle went in but nodded as she started to feel the injection begin to work. She got up and nodded, "Yes Mistress Julia." She slid onto the bed and laid out on her stomach next to her Mistress, groaning as she began to feel the ears and tail growing.

Julia rubbed Meera's ass gently. "Shh, it's ok, my sexy pet. Soon you'll be like me." She removed Meera's fake ears and tail as the real ones began to show themselves. She grinned with excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom