Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnarh

Playful demoness
A very rich couple was extremely bored one day and decided to realise one of their shared dreams before they were too old to enjoy it. Their huge mansion got changed into the biggest lounge the world had ever seen. Money wasn't a problem, the estate was big enough and a lot of experts were asked for advice. There were stalls and grounds for ponies, fully equipped rooms for hospital play, a dungeon with lots of different toys in tue basement, a large nursery for infantilism, luxurious bedrooms for more private fun, two large pools (one indoors and one outdoors), a huge garden and everything else you could need to fulfil your deepest and darkest desires. The only rules are that you have to respect the limits and kinks of your partner. We are all for fun here and not because we got forced to join.

Chloe peaked inside the mansion, she was told here she would learn to develop her deepest darkest fantasies. Looking inside she decided to make her way in since she didn't have anything else anyways. Stepping inside the mansion she looked around saying out loud, "Hello?" hoping somebody would hear her. Brushing her hair to the side she sighed and took off her coat, she didn't came all the way out here for nothing even if this was a joke.

Jamie Norton walked casually inside the mansion. It was not his first time here so he was clearly relaxed, and calm. Jaime looked around the luxurious mansion and it seemed that things were still quite. Of course Jaime knew well that things never stayed quite for so long, and it was only about time before things turned wild in the mansion.

"Well hello there" Jaime said to the girl who was taking off her coat as he slightly gazed at her body. It seemed that she was still new here and was still getting used to the drill. Well Jaime was always good at helping newcomers when it came to this.

Chloe jumped out as the sudden voice appeared behind her, "You scared me! good god....". Blushing she looked at him and sighed happily, "Sorry about that, kinda thinking there is nobody here". She had a small backpack filled with clothing and stuff that was the only thing she brought. "I guess I should wait until someone comes down, I don't want to be rude".

Claudia had entered the huge building as soon as it had opened for everyone and was looking for someone she could have some fun with. She was wearing only her black leather clothes and was excited about showing her hot body. Everybody who looked at her could see how much she looked forward to finding one or two new sluts. Her nipples were stiff enough to cut glass and her rock-hard cock was leaking precum while her pussy juices ran down the insides of her legs. "Hello there...are you two looking for some fun too?"

Alexandra was wandering around on all fours with her leash on the ground behind her and hoped that she would find a master or mistress in this gigantic lounge sooner than later. The young crossdresser wore the black clothes she had got from her old mistress and everybody who looked at her plugged ass could see her little balls too. Alex loved being Claudia's toy for a while, but there was something missing and they parted ways after their last session together.

Johnny walked up the impressive drive of a large mansion. He had heard some very interesting rumours about this place and felt it was time to see if they were true. As he reached the door he looked around quickly before knocking and entering, he was about to either be treated to a world of sexual fancy or be arrested for trespassing.

Chloe gasped as soon as another woman entered the mansion followed by a girl in all fours which made Chloe blush heavily. "Ummm hi...M...Mistress?" she thought to give it a try and bow to the woman. "Kinda new here I have no idea what to do". Soon later a man entered the mansion as well, he was rather attractive man but she needed to concentrate, bowing to the man she sighed happily.

"Well hello Mistress Claudia" Norton greeted the host as he observed the company that was getting bigger and bigger. "Well yeah I guess everyone is here looking for fun" Norton added his tone was steady and cold as he continued to observe the place that was getting more crowded as the time passed on.

There was nobody inside the mansion who would arrest Johnny for entering it. A few guards who were eunuchs kept an eye on everything in case someone was forcing others to do something they didn't want to do. Alexandra looked up at all the people in front of her and tried to find out who of them was a dom or a sub. Claudia had brought her to this place so they could both find a new partner for some fun. The young crossdresser didn't say anything as long as she was on all fours and waited for someone to grab the leash to lead her to one of the many empty rooms or somewhere else.

The futanari mistress nodded when she saw a familar face among the few people who came to visit today. "Hello master Jamie. How about you try out Alex today? She is looking to serve someone else than me." Claudia noticed the girl greeting her and smiled when she saw her bowing in front of her. "How about you follow me to a more private place and be my slut for today? Anyone who want to have some fun with me can join us." She offered Claudia a hand and waited for her to take it before she guided her downstairs to the dungeon.

She looked at the woman and blushed heavily, " i would love to Mistress". Gently she placed her hand on the other womans hand and smiled as she moved to her knees just as she saw the other girl doing.

A smile appeared on Claudia's pillowy lips when she saw that the girl got on her knees. "You're a good girl. I'd love to leash you up and take you for a walk in the park, but let's have some fun first. Follow behind me on all fours, slut." She led the girl to one of the many luxurious rooms and sat down on the edge of the comfy bed. "Show me what you can do with your mouth by worshipping my cock. You might get a reward depending on how good you are."

Alex hoped that one of the two handsome men would grab her leash sooner or later and tell her to please them before she had to get their dicks out of their pants and play with them to encourage both to use her for their pleasure. They could spitroast her right here and now or take her to another room. It was allowed to have sex anywhere on the estate, even at the entrance of the mansion and in the huge garden.

"Wow... I never thought I would meet someone like you Mistress, I abandoned everything to come here I want someone to own me Mistress". She looked at the big cock and her mouth quickly began to open as she slowly moved closer to the big member. Opening her mouth she began licking the head of Claudia's cock, pressing her tongue under the head. Finally she covered the womans cock with her mouth and slowly began licking it while moving up and down doing sucking noises and actions.

"I'll own and train you, slut...but you can always return to this place and find a new master or mistress when you don't want to serve me any longer. Unless you want to be my pet for the rest of your life, of course." Claudia opened her legs a little bit further to give Chloe better access to her big cock. "Mhhhh, that feels nice...you're a good girl...keep this up and I might shoot a load of my thick semen into your eager mouth. Or would you prefer it when I pound your cunt and fill up your womb with my seed?"

Chloe looked up at her and smiled widely, "I want to be your slut and slave Mistress, I want to serve you for the rest of my life". She moved back to the cock and continued to lick and suck eagerly the erect member. She looked up at Claudia with hopeful eyes, she knew that sooner or later she would need to shove that big cock inside her, "F...Fill my womb mistress... fuck me raw please?".

Claudia looked at the girl with a big warm smile again and petted her on the head. "I'll take good care of you, slut..." A look of lust and hunger appeared in her eyes when she heard Chloe's words. "Get on the bed in your favorite position before I pound your pussy with my cock." She followed behind her after she he got on the mattress and began to eat her out. Claudia licked all over Chloe's labia, sucked on her clitoris a few times and tasted her juices. "You taste good, slut..." She didn't want to make her wait any longer, rubbed her throbbing erection against the girls wet entrance to tease her for a few seconds before she moved forward to push her member inside her and started to pound her pussy. Claudia used a slow rhythm at the begining, but soon she was thrusting into her faster and as deep as she could. "You have a fine cunt...I'll fill you up to the brim with my thick cum...and then I fuck you some more untill you overflow with my semen." Her hands moved up to Chloe's breasts and started to play with her nipples by twisting, rubbing and flicking them.

Cody stood outside of the awe inspiring mansion. He looked at his phone to make sure he had come to the right play. "I guess you can't really miss a place this big..." he joked to himself. Cody had heard from different people about how intense this place was. He had never really tried S&M before, and wasn't sure what the place will be like. As he walked closer to the door, he wondered what his first encounter was going to be like. "Maybe some hot maid in fetish gear will greet me at the door, just thinking about her makes me want to pounce her right away. Or maybe I'll meet some dominatrix that makes me worship her feet as soon as I enter". His thoughts racing made him grow hard with each step. Who ever Cody was going to meet would get a nice surprise. He finally made it to the door, knocking at it. After a third knock, the door slowly swung open. With anticipation holding him, Cody entered the mansion...

Chloe looked at the woman wondering if she made the correct choice but that was about to be made fully clear. Crawling to the bed she got on top of it and lay down with her legs spread giving her the invitation to do whatever she wanted with Chloe. The instant the woman's tongue touched Chloe's labia felt like a jolt of electricity went through her entire body, “A...Ah!...”. Chloe blushed as she felt herself getting wet almost instantly which the woman responded in kindly. Finally Claudia's cock was pushed deep inside Chloe and started moving in speed until she was being fucked like the world was going to end. Biting her lip she just allowed her to continued fucking Chloe moaning each couple of seconds feeling her orgasm being brought up quickly.

Cody was surprised to see no one meeting him at the entrance of the mansion. He wondered if he stumbled into the wrong house. "Hello!! Is any one here?" As he searched for people, he started to hear moans in another room of the house. Cody decided to investigate this noise. As he got closer, it was obviously a couple fucking. "It seems about right, this is a BDSM lounge after all." Cody saw light peeking out of one of the rooms in the hall way, and he could make out the shadows of people moving. He moved slowly to the open door to catch a glimpse of this scene, his heart racing with anticipation. He opened the door a crack more as he tried to look inside. Cody was surprised to see one girl fucking another one. Upon looking closer, he noticed the first girl wasn't using a strap on, she had a full on cock. As the first girl moved faster, fucking her sub harder, Cody started rubbing the crotch of his pants. He couldn't help but think about double teaming the second girl.

Alex hoped that the two men weren't angry at her for pulling their cocks out of their pants and jerking them of. The girly femboy got bored with the two men who didn't do anything and wandered around the mansion on all fours. Alex smiled when she saw a handsome man peeking through a door and watching two women having sex with each other. "Hello sir...how may I serve you? Or do you want to join my former mistress and her new slut?"

Claudia noticed that Chloe was close to having an orgasm and pulled her cock out of her wet pussy before she could cum. "Give me a blowjob and lick your juices of my cock. Show me how much you want to get fucked by worshipping my dick and I might fuck you again, slut." Of course she wanted to continue fucking the girl, but she wanted to tease her a little bit too and hear her begging for more.

Cody was surprised after being discovered, his cock bulging out of his pants. He discovered the femboy on all fours looking up at him. "Maybe you can help me out with this?" Cody said, as he slid his pants down, exposing his throbbing cock. Looking back into the room with Alex's former mistress, Cody had to ask. "How many woman have cocks in this place?" He grabbed his balls in anticipation to see how Alex would service him.

Chloe moaned out loud as the woman kept fucking her tight, little pussy. The feeling from the woman pushing her massive member inside then out was driving her insane she wanted more, needed more. Just when she was about to reach the point of no return Claudia moved away leaving Chloe wanting more. Quickly getting on her hands and knees she looked at the cock and quickly opened her mouth taking it all inside her mouth before starting to move up and down bobbing her head and sucking Claudia up as best as she could.

Alex didn't waste any time and crawled towards Cody as soon as she saw his cock getting out of its fabric prison. The young femboy liked to be treated like a girl and was refering to herself in such a way. She was even thinking about legally changing her name from Alexander to Alexis or Alexandra. Alex looked up at Cody for a moment before she took a glance through the slightly open door. "Mistress Claudia is the only woman I know who has a cock and a pussy. I don't know if there are others who are like her in this club." Alex got on her knees and began to lick around the sensitive head of the cock in front of her before she started to lick all over it. She wrapped her soft lips around the tip of Cody's dick after a while of licking and kissing it as well as sucking on his balls, followed by her head moving down to get every last inch of his member into her hungry mouth. Alex loved the taste of a cock and savored the sensation of it inside her mouth. She began to hum and moan which sent vibrations over his member while her tongue licked around the head of his dick whenever she pulled her head back only to push it forward again. Claudia had trained her well, she was able to get Cody's penis inside her throat without gagging or choking.

"That's it...suck my cock like the whore you are..." Claudia wondered whether would like it when she emptied her bladder into her mouth right now or not. She had lost a few slaves who didn't like it to be treated like a toilet or getting a golden shower. Alex was ok with that as long as she could service her mistress or master. "You're a good slut...keep this up and I'll cum soon..." Claudia was still pretty close to an orgasm from fucking Chloe a few seconds ago and she couldn't wait to fill the girl up in all her three holes, but only after she heard her begging to get fucked again. She managed to hold her orgasm back for a little bit longer and enjoyed the blowjob as long as it lasted. "Don't spill a single drop of my semen...or I won't fuck your cunt..." Of course Claudia wanted to slam her cock back into the horny girls wet snatch and flood her vagina until her semen spilled out. She wanted too tease her for a while first to make her hornier than she already was. "Eat out my pussy after you finished cleaning my dick. Then I'll fuck you again...after you told me how much you want to get fucked."

Alex sprung up towards Cody's cock, making Cody tumble ass first onto the ground. Cody was surprised to see Alex jump at the chance to suck his cock. "I think I'm going to like this place, if it has more people like you and that mistress in there." Cody said with delight, as Alex moved up and down the shaft of his throbbing cock. Alex's vibrating drove Cody to moan out loud in pleasure. He tried to stop himself, for fear of being caught by Claudia, but he couldn't help it. It wasn't long before Cody started moving his hips, thrusting his cock deeper into Alex's mouth. "If you keep this up, I'll end up blowing my load all over that pretty face of yours."

Alex looked up at Cody with a smile and kept looking at him while she continued to suck his cock. Claudia was too busy with getting head from Chloe and didn't notice anything that was going on outside the room even when the door was slightly open. Cody moving his hips forward was nothing that surprised the young femboy. Alex swallowed a few times and relaxed the muscles in her throat to welcome the big cock inside her hot mouth. She learned how to deepthroat from her former mistress who had used her mouth on a daily basis. The humming and moans got louder which sent stronger vibrations over Cody's cock. Alex wanted to make this handsome man cum and swallow his thick semen before they went to an empty room to have some more fun with each other. Precum leaked out of the femboys cock cage and formed a small puddle on the floor.

Cody's moans of pleasure became louder and louder as Alex sucked on his cock. With even stronger vibrations, it wouldn't take long for Cody to orgasm. After one more deep thrust, a flood of cum erupted from his cock and down into Alex's throat. Not wanting to stop, Cody kept thrusting in, unloading another round of cum, filling Alex's mouth. As he slid his cock out of Alex's cum filled mouth, Cody let out on more small load of cum onto the floor. Cody panted with pleasure, as his last droplets of cum oozed out of his twitching cock. "That...was pretty good."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom