Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sexy Teacher [male needed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
You are playing an 18 year old delinquent. He thinks he's a badass because he hardly shows up to school, instead he's vandalizing property, stealing, getting in fights etc. Because of his shit behavior and poor work ethic he does pretty crapy in school and he's repeating his Jr year of high school.

For the most part he thinks he can fuck around and do what he wants until he meets his new teacher, Siyuri Minoshi. She is a sexy single 25 year old woman that captures his troubled 18 year old heart just by the site of her. Shes tall, thin, but has defined sexy curves with a large chest but a thin waist. She doesn't look like those immature high school girls that have only provided him with a poorly executed fuck and dramatic fallowing 6 moths of desperate clingy crying behavior. He's over that shit, he wants a mature sexy woman whose not afried to go for what she wants.

With this in mind, Ms. Minoshi keeps him after class each day to try and help the misfit catch up with the rest the class. She finds out he's got a shitty living situation and has him move in with her. She wants to encourage him to work hard and come to class. Well at least that's what she's telling him. Truthfully she has a thing for this troubled youth. Something about him draws her in. They exchange flirtatious glances each time he decides to actually show up to school and its pretty clear what both of them are thinking. He wants to throw her against the lockers and pin her to her desk and fuck this beauty. He wants a piece of this authority figure, the authority he's been battling against his entire life. But once they fuck the first time, he realizes that he needs it again, she starts filling a void in him and slowly their relationship begins to grow from an infatuation into something deeper.

---

Anime Pics only

-looking for a least a paragraph of writing

-this will take pace in japan so give him a Jepanese name

So this can go a couple of ways, initially she can be the one to engage him and 'molests' him after school one day, or he can bravely make moves on her. But either way he thinks he's some hot shot badass 'man', so he's going to try and be dominant with her quite a bit, but there's also going to be times where she's dominant with him and show him...he's not quite a man just yet and do stuff to him younger girls wouldn't do. So they are going to switch back and forth dominant roles. (So you have to be comfortable with giving up and taking power/but with a lean on taking it)

-Light bondage only (so handcuffs or along those lines) this is going to be more of a passionate fucking then a, let me beat the shit out of you until you bleed fucking. Haha jk But yeh so it's Vanilla-ish

Yes this will be smutty but I want story to, I want their feelings to grow for each other etc,

****ignore the stuff on my profile, I'm playing a switch role here so that stuff not apply. But pm me your F-lists or nd particular sexual interests you have, and Zill let you know wat I'm comfortable with.

This is. Pic of the teacher:

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk266/PinkFluffy007/Demons%20and%20Vampires/image.jpg6_zps9clpekig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom