Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Taimanin Asagi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luglio

Dust
As the title already makes this quite clear, I am looking for rp partners willing to play smut scenes in the same genre and sense as the titular series of this topic, Taimanin Asagi.

I am roleplaying since my 19 years (I am 28 now) and I have played both safe and smut fandoms among that time, my English isn't perfect but I believe I do well enough to not cause any grit with anyone (Or so I hope XD), thus I won't demand perfect grammar from anyone either, as long as we can understand each other, I will be fine with it.

My idea for this request is to be done over some instantaneous chat service in order to have a more dynamic and fast-paced roleplay, this means that whenever it is possible for us to meet, we can play for either short bursts or a long time, depending on our availability and mood.

My intention with this request is for me the play the male and the willing partner, which can be both boys and girls, to play the female. This can be reversed if you are not comfortable with playing a female in this more extreme setting. The main girl of this request will be Igawa Asagi herself but others can be added as things progress onward.

Pic of the girl in question:

Click here for pic

As you can see in the link (click on the spoil me and show sexual traits on the top right if it does not show up to you), the list of sexual acts that Asagi goes through is quite big and by requesting this girl and series, I am fine with everything listed there but that does not mean you should be as well, in that case, let me know what you are not comfortable with so we can avoid that kind of thing, work around it, reach some sort of consent or wish the best of luck to each other if this does not work.

The primary means of contact can be through this very same thread or PM here, after we agree on playing together, we can share other forms of contact as well to make things easier for us both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom