Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let me show you how good I am at sharing (randomname98766789)

Ash5150

Meteorite
Sarah sighed and let her head fall back against her pillow, chocolate locks a spreading out against the cool grey bedding. Nothing particularly special had transpired that night, just a normal movie and dinner date with Christian, her boyfriend. The boy had walked her back to her dorm room to insure she got back safely , only to be invited into the room.

The lights were off, the room dark, with the curled form of the brunette's roommate Leigh sleeping facing the wall. Sarah had pulled the university's quarterback down to a sitting position on her bed before his girlfriend climbed into his lap, tan legs, mostly bare from her cutoff jean shorts, straddling his hips, hands lacing behind his head. A vigorous make out session quickly following. The two fighting with their tongues, but a gentle bite and suck to her lower lip always had Sarah backing down. It didn't take long for the girl to get worked up, he breath coming in a pant that had her breasts being put on display.

"Christian?" She said softly, partially unsure of her next words and to keep her dorm mate sleeping. "I, umm, I think I'm ready for use to take the next step in our relationship." And although a blush painted her tan cheeks, she honestly meant it. She loved the boy, and knew he cared for her in return. Plus, it had been almost half a year since she's gotten laid by her last boyfriend and had a deep ache growing in the core of her already moistening pussy.

RE: Let me show you how good I am at sharing

Honestly, Christian hadn't expected for this night to go so far. A Saturday night after a big win on the field, sharing a nice movie and dinner date with his girlfriend. Early on in the morning hours, he walked the girl back to her dorm room to ensure that she got there safely. However, after being invited in, he took the opportunity and ran with it. Before the blonde man knew it, Sarah was in his lap and straddling his body. When they kissed, Christian felt so electric and overcome with happiness. At this point, he didn't even care that Leigh was in the room. They were good friends but her roommate really won him over. This make out session was definitely not safe for any public place and it was the kind of kissing he craved to give her all night long. With the opportunity finally arising, he took full advantage of the chance to kiss her with all his might and all his passion, just pouring it into the kiss and tangling his large hands in her hair. As the brunette began to speak to him, he pulled back only slightly while breathing heavily to listen to what she said. Hearing what she wanted caused him to grin at her deviously. It had been a while since his last hook up a few months before they began dating. His body was craving some form of release that only she could give.

"I am ready too, Sarah. I've been thinking about this all night." He admitted with a sly grin, his hand quickly slipping under her shirt, grabbing it at the hem and pulling it up and off her head. She may not be his first, bu she would be his last. Only a couple months dating and he knew that this was the girl he wanted for the rest of his life even if society's view of relationships said that more time was needed to make that decision. She made him feel perfect. Knowing that Sarah was worked up, Christian began to kiss along her breasts after going ahead to remove her bra, quickly taking her left nipple in between his lips, sucking and biting on the pink bud with his hands rubbing the sides of her body.

Sarah sighed as her thin t-shirt was pulled up over her head, leaving her in just a royal blue bra and her shorts. Luckily that didn't last, moans leaving her plump lips as she felt Christian kiss and suckle along her flesh, dark hickies forming in a dotted pattern along her tanned skin. The brunette had to slap a hand across her mouth to hold back the screech that threatened to wake her roommate as she felt her boyfriend's teeth genteelly nibble her dusky nipple. Pushing her hips up, Sarah squirmed out of her shorts and matching panties, putting her already dripping core on display as she rubbed her thighs together.

Across the room, Leigh squeezed her eyes shut as she did her best to try and drown out the sounds of two of her best friends getting hot and heavy with their actions. The petite blonde was torn between wanting to cry and her own arousal forcing her hand to slip below the waistband of her own panties, fingers tickling over her swollen clit.

After Christian dedicated his due time to one of Sarah's nipples, his lips traveled along her body to the opposite nipple and rendered the same treatment. By the time he finished, her nipples had grown erect so he gave them each one last kiss. They may not be each other's first but he was damn sure that this would be their best time. Suddenly, his lips were traveling down the front of her body, kissing on her abdomen and her waist, his tongue tickling at her bare skin. To get the process going his hands slipped under his shirt to remove it and threw it to the side, sliding his pants down just as quickly. Finally, their lips connected once again and his large hands began to massage those supple breasts, his body just pressed up closely against hers, playing with her and enjoying this body of hers.

"Sarah... You are so fucking beautiful. I'm a very, very lucky guy to have you. I promise you that I'll treat you right and fuck you right. Get ready for the best night of your life baby. I'm about to claim you as mine in every way possible."

This promise was something that the start football player intended to go through with as well.

Back
Top Bottom