Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

The desperation and sheer want in Joy's voice matched his own desire. He went faster and harder before she pinned him down and she was cumming on him. "As you wish, milady," Diego groaned out as he lost all control. His body spasmed with ecstasy as he came inside of Joy. His hot white seed was plunged deep inside of her. He overcame her pin and embraced her, smashing his lips to hers and his tongue dancing with hers as he came inside of her.

Joy ' s body really didn't know how to react to all the stimulation. Every piece of her felt wonderful and lovely. She truly felt alive. She met Diego's kiss with just as much passion and energy. "We need to do that often. Like every night," she smiled against his kips. Her body was completely exhausted. She laid down on his chest, loving the feel of his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Diego's body was also very exhausted as he held onto his future wife. "I wouldn't mind that at all," Diego said as he smiled back. He savored their warm bodies touching one another and despite being tired from their first fucking with one another, it just lit up the passion within. He kept kissing her as he felt sleep began to take him.

Joy woke up to sun beating on her back and legs, the bed sheet was only covering her bottom. She must have gotten quite hot in the middle of the night. Her head wad fuzzy, but as she looked around at the arrangement of their bodies and their nudity, it all slowly started to come back to her. The sex, the fact they hadn't used protection, the scratching, everything that happened but mainly the sex was on her mind

Diego was still more or less asleep, feeling absolute content from the prior night. Being able to be so intimate openly like that was absolutely amazing for him. He felt Joy began to move in his arms and he just automatically cuddled her tighter and closer to him. He had such a content and happy look on his face he felt comfort in their warm bodies so close to one another.

She could feel his breathing change just enough to know that Diego was awake too. She let her head rest in the crook of his shoulder, it was so comfortable. Joy knew that she would have to get up and face the day soon, they both had relatives in town. "We need to talk about last night, " she sighed.

"We both never ever drink that much. Last night we just got a little crazy. I mean we didn't even use any protection. I don't know if we had any, but we need to be careful. "

Diego opened his eyes as he faced Joy. His mind began recalling everything that happen from the night before. The alcohol, the passion, the sex... It was a beautiful mad thing they had.

"Yeah, I don't ever drink that much," Diego commented, recalling they didn't use protection, despite putting off having kids for a while. "I know... but Joy... I didn't regret any of it. It was so long since I could be so open and loving like that and every second of it I enjoyed it, especially because it was with you," Diego said as he smiled at Joy with his happy smile before kissing her once more.

His smile helped clear some of her fear. " I enjoyed it too. It was amazing," she could feel her cheeks heating up as she thought back about everything that happened. She started to think about what it would be like when they were sober enough to take their time and enjoy each other.

"I feel a little sticky and sweaty. Want to take a shower?"

Seeing her own smile and even her blushing a bit, just made him smile some more. When she made her offer, Diego couldn't offer but smirk. The way she phrased it, he couldn't resist.

"Together? I would love to, but we'll probably end up spending alot more time than just cleaning outselves if we shower together," Diego said in an attmpted flirty manner. He could joke every now and then, but he wasn't the best at it.

She laughed at his lame attempt, he wasn't the funniest guy in the world, but that didn't matter. "I wouldn't mind that at all," she crawled out of bed taking the sheet with her. She flipped on the bathroom lights and started the shower before grabbing some towels and some bubbles.

"If we had time I wish we could take a bat. I imagine that would be a lot more fun."

Diego smiled as he followed her into the shower. Diego embraced her from behind, feeling his cock touch her curveacous butt. "I really love being intimate with you. We don't have to do it now, but the subtle things like showering together and such I would like to do," Diego confessed to her before he went in to kiss her neck. He liked being like this with Joy.

Between the warmth of the shower water, and the feel of his hot body against her back, Joyce was in heaven. She tilted her head to the side so that the column of her neck was more exposed for his kisses. She made sure to press her backside into his cock.

She picked up the body wash and poured some in her hands before she turned and started to soap up his body.

Giving even more neck kisses to his beloved Joy, Dieg savored the feeling oftheir hot bodies. His cock was becoming erect as she was grinding her curvy butt against it. He couldn't help but grind closer to her. He was also soaping up her body, with one of his hands going over to her nice breasts and giving them a nice squeeze.

"You're incredible," Diego whispered into Joyce's ear, becoming aroused at jut being with her like this.

Reaching behind her to soap up his cock, " we have like another hour before were supposed to show up for breakfast. Meaning we have plenty of time to mess around," images of Diego bending her over started to pop through her mind. Now that they had gotten through the awkward first time, Joyce was sure that they were compatible enough for all of this to work.

Diego grpaned a bit when he felt her warm hand stroking his cock. There were so close to one another as the water fell on them from the showerhead. He move in closer and with her legs open enough, he was beginning to grind his cock on her pussy once more. Both his hands were now working on her breasts and went back to making out with her once more.

"I have a feeling that we'll be wanting to do this alot," Diego told her befoe resuming the intense kissing session.

Joyce only nodded her head in agreement. At the moment she could only focus on the feeling of his cock sliding between her folds. She couldn't stand it, she wanted him so bad, and he was just taking his time. She was so wet she couldn't tell where her wetness stopped and where the shower water started.

"I said we had an hour, not three. Stop being such a tease," she smiled against his lips. Half of her was joking, the other half was about to attack Diego.

The desperation coming off of Joyce was absolutely intoxicating to Diego. He wanted it just as bad as she wanted it. However, Diego also didn't like to step on anyone's toes since he has done so alot. For him, he tends to hesitate on things if people are being indirect with him. Of course, being pretty insecure tended to make that difficult too.

Nonetheless, he wanted her badly. "I take it you want me to take you then. How do you want me to take you?" he asked, wanting to know how she wanted to be fucked. He was a fan of doggy style personally, but he wanted to hear it from her.

It was becoming obvious to Joyce that Diego had to have things spelled out for him. Sometimes she wondered if he couldn't tell how she was feeling. Turns out that he could, he just needed her to clearly say what she wanted from him,. Which made it even worse, she didn't know how to word,'I want you fuck me like crazy.'

Since she couldn't tell him without feeling embarrassed, she decided to show Diego. Releasing his hold on her breast and moving them down to her hips, she bent over using her hands to hold herself against the glass.

Diego felt bad that his condition kept him from understanding these sort of thigns, but his fears were mitigated when she bend over, holding the glass and sliding her pussy across his cock. She was wanting to be fucked bent over and Diego couldn't agree more. Diego groaned happily as his cock entered Joyce once more. However, he was sober and would rememebr each bit of pleasure and sublte ecstacy from being inside his future wife.

However, he was more in control and rather than go crazy and erratic, he started slow and steady, wanting them both to savor every bit of it as he was sure to be deep inside of Joy as he could. He leaned forward to give her a kiss with his tongue as he held onto her hips.

When he pushed deep within her, Joy felt her legs buckle just a bit. She remembered some of their fumbling pleasure from the night before, but the feeling of him pulling her back on his cock was better than she remembered.

"Baby," she sighed as she felt her as brush against his pelvis. With virtually his full cock inside of her, Joyce could say she had never felt so full. She tried push her hips back into his own.

Being back inside of her caused a familiar but still amazing feeling to overcome Diego. A sense of passion and a hunger. A hunger that can only be satisfied by her. "You like that?" he sighed back as he was gradually going faster in pushing his pelvis against hers. He also leaned forward so he could play with her breasts while he was fucking his beloved chocolate goddess.

(Chocolate godess?)
Joyce ' s answer came out as a mix between a moan and a grumble. She wasn't really processing anything that didn't have to with her pleasure. That included Diego talking to her. With the way Diego was piston in in and out of her, it wouldn't be long before she would be coming all over his cock.

She made sure to press her breast up and out into Diego's capable hands. She lived the way his fingers toyed with her nipples.

Her moans were music to Diego's ears. he was caressing her beautiful ebony hips with one hand while maintaining the other hand on her luscious breasts. He was even able to lean forward to lick the nape of her neck. Of course, Diego was approaching his limit too. When she ended up cumming, he would cum at the same time.

Diego went faster and harder, feeling his orgasm ready at the gate. When Joyce came, Diego came at the same time. He took a moment to savor having cummed inside his fiance before bringing a kiss to her, his cock still inside her. "I love you," he said lovingly as he held her, the shower still pouring on them.

Back
Top Bottom