Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Not one to disappoint, she pushed out her ass do thy she woul d be closer to his mouth. She appreciated contact and orgasm whenever he gives them out.

She sucked his cock till she was sure he was well lubed up. She pulled away from his mouth now, they both had plenty to play. Grabbing his cock, Joyce lowered herself down on his girth.

Diego savored licking his beloved's pussy and he groaned whole his wife would suck him off. of course, he then saw her face to face before he felt her wonderful warm wetness. Every time during the ten years, eeach and every single time, it was wonderful. Purely and sheerly wonderful being inside of her. He leaned in to kiss Joy on the forehead lovingly.

"Each and every time, it is prue heaven," he told her with a smile as he was going slow and sensual inside of her.

Joycs released soft moans ad Diego started thrusting his way in to her. She got into a comfortable position to move. Resting her hands on his thighs she rode Diego really putting her hips into it.

They were moving and fucking as one, their hearts were beating as one. Diego was groaning in delight as he was going faster before he sat up a bit while moving so he could kiss her. "I lvoe you so much," he said looking into Joy's eyes before going to kiss and suck on her breasts, squeezing them gently.

Joyce didn't get a chance to respond before he was wrapping his lips around a nipple. She arched her back pressing her breast more into Diego. Since he was sitting up she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling her body in closer to his.

Diego held his beloved wife as he felt her legs wrap tight around her as he teased and kissed his wife's breasts, caressing, kissing and pinching them before he leaned in to kiss Joyce some more while picking the pace. "Would you like me to cum inside?" he asked her, whispering hotly in her ear.

Joyce wanted him to come in her so bad. They had talked about having another baby. This weekend they had alone would be the perfect time to put his seed in her. " Yes, please come inside me," she rode him as hard as she could making sure her muscles were clenched. She was riding him with such force she could feel their usually stable bed banging against the wall.

Diego asked her because he remmebered how he talked to her about trying for another baby and now they were going spend the whole weekend ensuring he would knock her up. "Of course," Diego told her lovingly before he felt her pussy milk him for everything he had.

Diego happily came inside of Joy and filling her up with his seed. He kissed her tightly as he came inside of her. "We have... all weekend to make sure we'll get our 4th child," he whispered in her ear.

When they were done Joyce rolled off him so she was laying beside him, she had exerted so much energy she was gonna need a quick break before they went again. She turned her body so she was laying on Diego. "Yep, I expect you to be pumping tour seed in me for th next forty eight hours. That was only the practice run."

Diego held onto Joyce and cuddled with her. "I love you so much and forever, my darling wife. Happy anniversary," Diego told her as he kissed her while he held onto the beautful wife he met through accident, but go to know through love.

Back
Top Bottom