Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Purely Business (Goody and Mysterious)

Diego returned her grin with his own. "We'll see about that," Diego teases her when they see the various games. Diego went over and got them a nice amount of tokens. Besides air hockey, there was some DDR, skeeball and some shooting games alongside with arcade games. "Oh nice! This carnival is one of those that show off local arcade games made by indie developers and such.

Diego liked that, it showed the community cared about them.

He held her hand and led her to the air hockey table and put in a token before he waited for her to take her side. "Ready, sweetie?" he asked her.

The hockey table was an old one, it probably had more than its share of young people roughly pressing up against the table as they tried to be their opponent. Being that it was aged it took a moment for the lights to turn on and the soft hum the machine to reach their ears.

Grabbing her little brush paddle, Joyce reached down to grab the puck. Apparently, the person who had played on her end before had lost. Letting the puck drop on her side of the table, "This should be fun," she looked at his hands before sending the puck flying across the table to his side. She didn't have the fastest reaction, but she loved the game. She occasionally liked to talk shit.

Diego took his side and looked at the old machine. He smiled as he looked down on it, remembering some moments of his youth with these sort of machines. Diego heard her and proceeded to block the puck.

He spent alot of time playing against his brother with this and he was capable of blocking the shots and scoring his own, but his daydreamy sort of attitude and perhaps the wily charm of his future wife led to him losing for a bit.

They were almost tied.

"This is fun!" he said with a smile as he blocked another shot.

Joyce was legitimately trying to figure out if Diego was going easy on her or if he was really trying. She didn't get as competitive as she thought she might. It was a little hard to act tough when she had Diego's smiling face in front of her.

"This is fun," she answered back. Her response broke her concentration and Diego ended up scoring on her. She tried hard to keep it at a tie, but he scored again right before the timer went off.

"You're just winning at everything today," she picked up her bear and joined him on his side of the table.

Diego was not much of a competitive person when it came to these sort of games. Sometiems he could be, but he usually wasn't, namely because of how his brother's competitive nature got on his nerves and led to him losing alot. He was still trying though and knew that she could've easily beaten him.

"Well, that isn't the point though. The point is we're together," Diego said as he embraced her and kissed her happily. "Besides, you're gonna make me go on rollarcoasters and such after a few more games," he said before his eyes trailed to an beeping machine he was rather fond in.

The DDR machine.

There were two young sisters who were just finishing up on DDR. She hadn't played in so long, but the idea of playing seemed like it would be really fun.

Setting down her bear and purse she put a few tokens in to the machine. She briefly thought about how Diego said he was really good at dancing. She was curious to see him in action, they had yet to schedule their dancing lessons. She chose a song and it wasn't long before the countdown started.

Diego liked DDR. He was pretty well at it and he even owned DDR:Mario Mix for his GameCube. He came up to the machine and chose the song. Diego took a couple of deep breaths. He was rusty, but he was also naturally jumpy and had good reflexes, but not the best.

Nonetheless, when the song came on, Diego did his best and he certainly did do bad at it. He was falling into a good rhythm and was having fun all the while. He was also looking to see how Joy was doing.

Joy was loving it. She could feel her curls bouncing around her face, her smile spread broadly across her face as she laughed breathlessly. She had loved playing DDR after school. It was one of those games that got you breathless and to work up a sweat.

The song lasted about four minutes, but she felt as if they had been going for longer. Between the two of them, they had so many perfect combos, they had drew quite a little crowed as they danced and stepped.

"I guess my feet have nothing to worry about," she kidded as they stepped off the platform.

Her smile made him mirror hers and her laugh filled his heart with mirth. Diego noticed that she was consistently doing better than he was, though thats probably cause she was in better shape. He still kept the pace and he was panting when done.

"Yeah, you beat me in something," he teased as he was catching his breath before he went with her, holding her hand. he knew what was coming, but manage to stall a bit more by drinking more water. "Let's rest up a bit, then you can drag me on rides," he teased.

"Hardy har har," she said sarcastically as they walked out of the arcade. As a cold breeze swept by she pulled her body closer to Diego's body.

When they started coming up on the rides she began looking for the perfect ride. She wasn't too find of heights, but she loved the feeling she would get as her body dropped. So she pulled Diego in line behind her. The ride had a 75 foot drop.

Diego embraced Joy when the cold breeze came to keep her warm. Diego gulped a bit when he saw the drop of the ride. Nonetheless, he would still do it because it would make his girlfriend happy. He sqeeuzes her hand anxiously as they are in line.

Diego didn't like heights, at all. It all stems from some odd nightmare when he was a very young child. All he remembers was seeing the earth from space before he began falling toward the Earth. He woke up from that and it definitely had a big impact on him. When they came up though, he still kept his smile and go on the ride with his beloved future wifey, hand still on hers.

She squeezed his hand back as they walked through the line. She knew that he wasn't too fond of roller coaster, but they were doing it together. This would be the only ride she would make him ride, then they would be on their way home. They had both already had a long before their night full of fun at the pier.

They passed through the line pretty quickly, it wasn't long before they were next. As they waited to board they put their things in the cubbies. Sitting right next to each other the attendant came to buckle the both of them in. She reached out for Diego's hand near hers as their car started its journey to the top of the track. At the top they could see everything, all the lights, the hordes of people, they could see to the parking lot.

Diego smiled as he squeezed Joyce's hand while the rollar coaster going up. He smiled at her before the plunge down to her. He couldn't help but scream while squeezing her hand as the plunge goes down. The ride wasn't that wild, but it was alot of fun as Diego was holding Joyce's hand. He held it the whole time.

When the ride stopped, Diego found himself exhilirated and in a rush. "That wasn't so bad," he said as he smiled at her. When they were off, he couldn't help but hug her though.

"I'm glad you liked it," she hugged him back as they walked out of the line. "We should probably get going we have a busy day tomorrow with all our wedding planning appointment," she started leading him toward the parking lot.

"I can't thank you enough for tonight, I really needed this. It was such a hard work week and we didn't get to spend much time together. This helped me relax, and I got to spend some quality with my baby," she looped her arm with his. He had went out of his way to make sure he was feeling better.

"I know. We both did and I love to see you happy," Diegol told her earnestly as he went over to kiss her. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. He felt his passion stir. It was the rush from the rollarcoaster plus all the poent-up intimacy.

When they got home, he couldn't help but kiss her again while holding her tight. "I love you so much," he told her.

After a long day being surrounded by people, ut was nice to be with just Diego. He always seemed to know how to handle her, despite what ever obstacles. She easily relaxing in his arms and into his kiss. " I love you, too."

"Why don't we head upstairs," she dropped her things on the couch and started pulling him toward the stairs.

Diego nodded as he let himself be dragged by his beloved up the stairs. He helped lead them to their bedroom. He wrapped his arms around her and his lips met hers once more as he dropped on the bed with her in his arms. He couldn't help but get into the kiss.

His tongue was swirling with hers as his hands were slowly heading down to her curvy ass. "I think I have a high from that rush from the rollarcoaster," Diego told her as he parted his lips from her, his face a bit red.

They were both breathing hard and heavy with arousal," Oh really," her voice was husky. Noticing his red face," it's nothing to be ashamed of. It was exhilarating for me as well," she made sure that her eyes met his.

"Now, I'm pretty sure that you're wearing too much clothes, " she started with his jacket and started to take of the layers. They wouldn't be cold much longer.

"I could say the same about you," Diego said as he went over to remove her jacket and shirt. His hand already slipped under the shirt he was removing and under her bra to squeeze her breasts while he went back to kissing her.

He laid on the bed as he was now topless, his hands caressing his beloved ebony queen and working to remove her shirt and bra. When he did, he began to lay sweet kisses and licks on Joy's breasts.

By now her bady was straddling his thighs, she had no clue of when they ended up on the bed, but there was no need to question it. Joyce could feel her wetness pooling between her thighs as Diego kissed her breast. "More please," she reached behind to work on the clasp of her bra.

Her bra was easy enough to manage, it was quickly thrown to the growing pile at the foot of their bed.

"Of course, my love," Diego told her happily before he began to focus on removing her pants. As he went on removing her jeans, his hand snaked its way to rub her wet pussy through her panties. He loved being with her and being intimate with her. He then removed her panties, leaving his beloved Joyce in the nude.

It was hard to concentrate on anything with Diego's hands on her pussy, but then his hands were gone and she was aching to get them back. She helped him slide off her panties. Then it was her turn to drag his pants down his legs, followed by his underpants.

Her fingers reached out to stroke his length as she leaned in to find his lips again. "I want to try something," she broke their kiss. She climbed down his body till she was kneeling on the floor.

Now nude with his beloved wife, Diego leaned in to kiss her once more and felt her fingers stroke his cock. Before he could go further into the intimacy of it, the kiss broke. Diego saw Joyce go down to her knees.

"What are you going to do?" Diego asked her, his mind becoming lazy with lust and affection.

" I thought it was obvious," her eyes were big and innocent, but really she was fighting off a smirk. Grabbing Diego in her hand, firmly, her hands stroking iver the botton half. She let her mouth engulf the head of his cock, it was hot and pulsing. Her tongue ran over the slit seeking out his precum

Diego saw her trying to fight off the smik. He then groaned out loud when he felt her sweet mouth all over his cock. His shuddered when her tongue ran over the slit to have his precum. It was taking all of his strength to stand. He then smiled as he had his own idea.

Turnabout was fairplay after all.

"Two can play that game after all, my Joy," Diego said lovingly before he slowly lowered and laid down. Taking advantage of her surprised, he turned her around. Now she was facing his cock while his eyes were on beloved wet flower.

He leaned in and gave a long tender lick to his belvoed Joy's pussy.

Back
Top Bottom