Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Ditzy Demoness (dando20 and Doctor Freak)

Tora shrugged and followed him out the door. She looked around and put her hands on her hips once they hit outside. "Whoa, this place looks different from the pictures we have back home," she said. "You guys don't use horses and carriages anymore?" She looked at a row of cars and raised an eyebrow. "Metal deathtraps. That doesn't seem like an upgrade to me. Fun though."

Dane was a bit confused and amused to Tora's fascination. "Umm..they are cars. I guess to explain it it's like machines that people use to get form one place to another" Dane said as they walk to the bus stop. "You've never been to earth before? or is this the first time in a long time" Dane asked.

"I've never been here," she said. "I'm a teenager, Dane. Believe it or not, succubi reproduce like you humans do. It's just deadly to a human." She shrugged and looked around still. "My parents are pretty powerful, but they decided to give coming here a break when they had me and a few of my siblings." She then gave him a disinterested look. "No, I will not tell you who they are."

"Umm..ok?" Dane said. He wasn't even asking who Tora's parents her. Why would he care. In any case, they reached the stop and waited, wondering why she was so disinterested. "Umm...Tora?...do you...not want to follow me?" Dane asked.

"Huh?" she asked. "No. It's just I haven't been on my own, or with a Master, before." She continued to look around. "I assume you still eat hamburgers and stuff. You already know I can eat humans, but I can eat the same things you humans can eat too. The one I do not have though is money. So I am out of luck, I suppose."

"Oh...well I have some money for us to live from, but It'll have to be ramen for lunch and dinner I'm afraid" Dane said sadly. It was a struggle to even get a room in the boarding home and more to pay the rent on time. He couldn't survive doing trash duty in the park for too long.

Finally he could see the buss coming and waited for it to come close.

"Honey, you have a succubus at your disposal," Tora said. "You can pretty much use me to get anything you want. That includes sex, yes, but think about it. I can eat people, hehe."

Dane did think about and smiled, seeing her point. HE does have a succubus to do however she pleased, even though she was secretive about...something, but Dane didn't bother to care what it is. "So...if you would be able to eat something...would you be able to copy their appearance?" Dane asked as the two walks up to the bus to school.

"I should be able to," she nodded. "I've only gotten a bit of practice, but I've been able to do it." She then raised an eyebrow at him. "Is this going to lead to me devouring a popular girl and becoming her just so you can say you're dating her? If so, that's cool."

"Hehe it's like you read my mind...plus I gain access to her fortune as well" Dane said, kissing Tora for being so smart. "But you have to do it where no one will see. I can be able to have her leave for the bathroom and you can have your way with her" Dane suggested.

"Hehe ok ok. There will be plenty for both of us anyways..Look were almost at school" Dane said, pointing at the entrance where all the students were arriving. And like clockwork a huge limousine was driving past the school as well, blocking the other cars from moving in. The spoiled rich brat that was Gina walks out of the limo, heading inside, ignoring the jealous stares at her.

Dane and Tora got off the bus as well, waiting for the moment to get her alone. They both walk in, blending with the crowd as Dane spots Gina walking at the hall. There where she entered her exclusive restroom, built only for her. "That's her exclusive restroom. Over the top, isn't it?" Dane commented.

"It is," Tora nodded. "How am I to get in there? Pose as her boyfriend? That would mean I'd need to kill him, too. And don't give me that look. Your intention was to kill people using me, right?" She then grabbed his collar and purred seductively in his ear. "I love that in a man." She smirked and kissed him deeply, clearly having no problems due to being a Succubus.

Dane moaned, kissing back just as passionately. "Mmm..so good....yeah..sure...do that..but make sure you're not seen" Dane ordered Tora. You can follow him after the first period bell rings. We can meet behind the school after you're done." Dane suggested.

Dane rushes back to Tora, telling her Gina's boyfriend would most likely be behind the school, probably messing up some unfortunate student. It was his usual routine. "Listen I have to get going to class. I'll meet up with you later" Dane said before heading to first period.

Draken was currently having his two goons punching a poor scrawny student to unconsciousness at the back of the school for failing to complete a homework in time. "You had a week to finish it, squirt. Now you're going to have to pay for your laziness." Draken said in a low voice. He couldn't be any more fortunate that Gina was his girlfriend. With his strength and her money, he would rule this school.

That's what he thought. Tora had her arms crossed as she watched. She shrugged and approached Draken. "Hey, what's going on over here?" she asked. Unlike Gina, she was still a supermodel. Even in her normal form - despite being disguised as a human - was much curvier and bustier than Gina. This made her rather desirable among many, many people who'd see her. She even had that effect on other demons. Her parents usually made her stick with them or stay inside due to that factor.

"Who's there?!" Draken said, looking around and seeing Tora. "Hehe well well, you looking cute." Draken grins as he walks to Tora, thinking naughty things of what to do with her. "I bet you're looking for some...action?" Draken said, posing in a ridiculous way in an attempt to be pleasing.

"Who says we need to go anywhere?" Draken said grabs Tora down and pins her on the wall, kissing her so savagely. He always had a problem with patience. He didn't even give an order for his stooges to keep beating up the nerd or not. They all just look at the make-out happening.

She blinked and then growled into the kiss, but ended up returning it when she felt the bulging cock against her crotch. She rolled her eyes and glared at the others as they stared at her.

The others gulped in fear they did not understand as they all ran off, while Draken was still kissing Tora all over her lips and neck ravishingly, unaware of who or what he was trying to claim for himself.

She returned the kiss as she wanted to get his defenses down further. Her belly did growl as she would enjoy devouring this man a bit too much to some. But she was a Succubus who ate people, so it was very normal.

Back
Top Bottom