Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Ditzy Demoness (dando20 and Doctor Freak)

Blake moans, as he continues to kiss Tora more and more, rubbing her breasts so fiercely. "Mmm...you must have wanted this...weren't you..that's why you were sneaking up here like the slut you are. You were looking for some dick...Mmmm" Blake said as he continues to kiss her.

(Well, this isn't giving any sort of characteristic to the guy. Will this be how every character will act? I'm fine if it's just this one guy.)

Tora let out a purr as she was pinned and rubbed upon fiercely. Her breasts visibly grew from the attention, but she doubted Blake would notice that. Instead of answering Blake, she suddenly grabbed him and pinned him to the other wall, quickly taking off his clothes with lightning speed and impaling herself once she was undressed onto his cock. This sensation caused Blake to feel like he just took a huge drug.

(It will be just this guy)

Blake was shocked with her strength and her eagerness to be screwed, but enjoyed it nonetheless. "Mmm..hehe...See?...I was right..Ooh..man girl...you are good..." Blake chuckled, feeling a sexual high he never felt with any other women.

She moaned seductively in his ear, working on his already throbbing cock quite hard. She nipped at his neck, reaching down to also cup his balls.

"OOhhh...baby...Mmm..thats it...moree" Blake moaned out, kissing Tora all over as she handles his balls.

"No such thing," she whispered, continuing to work on Blake hard. "Tell me... Are you scared that a girl is outdoing you?" She pouted and then suddenly pinned him down. "That's not very manly, sweetie. I mean, come on, you're supposed to be a stud!" She then shoved his face between her breasts. "Enjoying this?"

Blake tensed up, feeling this chick just insulted him. He grabbed her tight and started suckling her nipples hard, determined to make her scream as her vagina keeps rubbing his dick.

Blake growled sexually and sucked Tora's nipple even harder, while rubbing her other breast.

Blake panted, feeling so tired. He felt like he must have screwed her for hours. "Ughh..hey...I..I think that's enough babe...Mmm.." Blaked whined.

"Nope," she whispered in his ear almost eerily. "I'm not done, Blake. You haven't satisfied me at all." Rather suddenly, Blake was pinned to his bed as she slammed down on top of him.

Blake groaned in pain, not sure what is wrong with this chick. "Ahh..Grr..hey...what are you doing?!" Blake said, feeling more angry than afraid. He tries to push the crazy girl off him.

"Nope," she whispered seductively and eerily. "I want what you want, Blake. And that's a nice fuck to eat." She grinned to show her razor sharp teeth. "No one's gonna hear you scream, Blake. You should have been a better person, especially to Dane." Suddenly, her abilities drained Blake rapidly of energy.

"Wha...how do u...know...UUghh" Blake moaned, feeling so weak. "Noo..please...no..stop..I'll..be..good..Mm....W..What....are you" Blake groaned in fear and fatigue, being drained more and more. He never felt so afraid in his life.

"Time's up," she whispered, her voice being followed by a darker, sinister voice now. Once she depleted him of his energy and cum, her mouth rapidly opened wide and suddenly, she engulfed his entire head and shoulder blades. Her eyes glew as she had Dane, in his dream, be able to watch her do this.

Dane was still in his harem dream, enjoying the plethora of women cuddling him. Suddenly there was a scream up in the air, showing Tora eating something. He gasped, seeing how graphic it is. What was going on. "You wanted this..." One of the women spoke, petting Dane seductively. "You wanted to make him suffer" another one said. Dane then realized who Tora was eating: Blake. HE gasped, now knowing Tora was doing this right now. Dane soon realized maybe Tora wasn't such a ditzy demon after all. He could only smile even wider as he enjoyed the show.

Tora swallowed Blake whole, now sporting quite the pregnant-looking belly. She stood up, burping as she snapped her fingers and put clothing back on. Little did she know that the display had put her basically in the spotlight for Dane.

Not much else happened that night as she simply returned to Dane's dorm to rest after eating Blake. She was asleep on the bed before being woken up by the sound of water and feeling like she was impaled onto a cock. She slowly began to realize she was in the shower, working on Dane's cock in her sleep as they both showered together.

Dane moaned, still humping on Tora more and more. He couldn't believe he was able to get her to have sex in the shower...in her sleep no less. He couldn't help but want to fuck her good, as a thank you for dealing with the asshat Blake. He moaned loud as he finally cummed hard in his succubus. He sighed, stopping in exhaustion. "Mmm..Morning, sweet Tora. I bet your night went well?" Dane asked with a knowing smile.

"Mmhm," Tora moaned, burping cutely as she still sported the belly as it took a long time for a human to, well, go away. She did look like she was pregnant though rather than just finished eating a big prize. "When did we get into the shower?" she asked, though she was soon sharing a sloppy kiss with Dane rather than getting an answer.

Dane moaned, kissing more and more of his succubus, wanting to make out with her all day. "OOhh...I wish I could stay with you all day...but I have dumb school to go to" Dane said with a pout. He soon got out of the shower and starts dressing up. Dane stared at the naked Tora and her filled up belly. "So..how soon will that go away" Dane said pointing at the pregnant belly Tora was sporting at the moment.

"In a few hours," Tora said, fully clothed once she was out of the shower. Though the outfit of her choice was still incredibly flirty and revealing as it was a very short skirt mixed with a v-neck blouse since she did sort of like the "office" look.

Dane smiles, seeing Tora in the slutty formal look that made him all horny again. But he managed to keep it under control this time. "Good, because you are coming with me to school" Dane commanded her. "There is another person you need to take care of." Dane said, thinking about Gina.

Gina was the queen bee of the school, a spoiled rich bitch who likes to control everyone and everything. She even had the principal and superintendent at the palm of her hand because her family practically made the school. Her superiority was to be feared due to the fact that even looking at her wrong meant bad things to the victim and anyone he or she holds dear. Dane wouldn't even care about her...if not for the fact she sent football thugs, including Blake, to beat him up on occasion, because she could't stand 'occultist trash in her presence (or any other BS reason she could think of). That alone caused Dane's hatred against her.

Back
Top Bottom