Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Ditzy Demoness (dando20 and Doctor Freak)

"Well, my pussy can act as a second mouth of sorts," she whispered. "You see, certain Succubi can capture their prey and stuff them into their womb. From there, they can keep it trapped, to drain later or in rare cases with a Master, heal them if they're critically injured." She clamped down hard onto his hand suddenly. "It can also be altered, for protection, as a spiked vessel to my stomach. Literally a secondary mouth if I'm being attacked. Don't worry, that doesn't happen often at all." She smirked at him, kissing him deeply again.

(Not too weird, I hope. Don't have to do any of it. She has the option, that's all this is saying).

(lol no it's fine)

"MMmm..my my...it seems my succubus is very kinky.." Dane says, now trying to pull out of Tora now. "I enjoy the abilities you have, my sweet, but..umm..mind letting me go now?..I think you have proven you can control yourself." Dane asks his succubus. "Also...is there a chance you can also absorb people's skills with your...second mouth too?" Dane said, being curious. Dane saw it was getting real late. He needed to get to school on time if he needed to get started on his revenge.

"Mmhm," she purred in his ear, letting go of his hand. "And contrary to popular belief, certain types can also shapeshift to lure their prey, too. That was probably evident with the fact I made myself look like a human." She grabbed him when he tried to get up. "Hey, where's my reward for controlling myself, huh?"

Dane sighed, seeing Tora was quite persistent. Dane decided to hold her on his lap and ravish her, unable to hold back. Guess he was walking up late in the morning. "Well I suppose my succubus deserves her treat." Dane said with a chuckle before unzipping down and entering her, moaning from the warmth. Dane planned on cumming once in her before removing himself from the succubus. Dane wouldn't want to spoil his slave rotten.

"Ooh," she moaned. "That meaty thing's gonna get so big the more I train with you." She wrapped her arms and legs around as she bounced against him quite hard. "What was the plan to disguise me from your enemies again anyway?"

"Mmm..I'll...Oohh..just tell people...we're boyfriend and girlfriend." Dane said as he moaned, letting Tora keeps humping her more and more. "Mmmm...so...you can be able to heal me...if you suck me up in your belly.." Dane said, thinking how kinky it is. "Mmmm...sounds so kinky....perhaps I can fine more fun uses for that feature" Dane said to his succubus.

"Womb, not belly," she said, purring as she worked on him and kept him nice and hard for quite a while. They eventually did stop and she stretched, not really yawning. "So, do you live at a dorm or at home with parents?" Either way, when he did pass out, she wanted to sneak out and get some food.

Dane tenses up, not wanting to talk about. "I...I'll tell you later...I'm too tired right now" Dane said, heading to his mattress. He lays down, feeling satisfied with the fucking he did with Tora. "Mmmm..good night Tora" Dane said smiling as he dozes off.

Tora shrugged and put a blanket over him. She kissed his cheek, though a strange looking tentacle slithered from her mouth and into his ear, probing his mind for some idea on how to have fun tonight. She was part of a powerful clan, but didn't want him to know that just yet. Especially since he seemed like an unusual Summoner. She did want to start off with someone or something not as significant but still good enough to devour.

Dane moaned in his sleep, unfortunate to only have nightmares this night. Dane started dreaming he was in the middle of the street, looking around to find nothing but cars, passing him by. He then heard a tire screech...and then a car colliding with a street light-post. His face was so full of terror, seeing what car it was....his parent's car. The windshield, painted with blood. "No...nonono" Dane said, unable to hide his tears. Then the other cars came to a stop before people came out of them. They started laughing at him, chiding him..all for existing. They kept laughing louder, calling him freak, monster, inhuman, any cruel words that could exist. He tried covering his ears to block their mean words, but nothing could work. He kept suffering from this nightmare.

What was crueler was that he heard those words in real life, being treated like he was less that human...his whole family..all because they were..out of the norm. And now he was alone...with no one to help him. "Please...stop.." Dane begged, only to be replied with more laughing and mocking. He tried running, but found to be surrounded with people continuing to be laughing at him. The cruel laughter grew louder and meaner, becoming relentlessness. He was trapped....alone..

She pulled the tentacle out and looked over Dane, petting him gently. "You're not bad at all," she whispered in his ear. "I'm glad you summoned me, Dane. I'm gonna go and eat something. I'll be back soon." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply on the lips as he slept, knowing it wouldn't wake him up, but did hope it'd help him while he slept. Once she pulled back, she headed out of the room and looked around, wondering where he was living. "I bet I'll find tons of food here if this is a dorm," she said to herself.

(Dane lives alone in a room of a Boarding house. also could Tora be a bit more sympathetic to Dane? I'm not mad just suggesting)

Dane kept covering his ears, wondering when the taunting will stop. Then....it did...he looked around, surrounded by girls giggling at him. He assumed they were still taunting him...until one (who looks so much like Tora) walks to him and kisses him. He was surprised, wondering how he got his luck switched so suddenly. His nightmare was now a very sexy dream as more girls started coming forward, kissing and caressing him. "OOhhh...yyeesss" Dane said feeling so satisfied.

(Considering she's a demon and hasn't really experienced feeling sympathetic, I'm fairly certain I'm accurate. She's not going to be overly supportive over someone who summoned her purely to kill people, but also now wants to use her as his sex partner. Sympathy comes over time. And as they both grow, they'll grow closer. Besides, she gave him a sexy dream).

Tora walked passed pictures upon pictures of other people, some which looked like adults and others who looked like his age. She was thinking about Dane's nightmare, noting she kept focusing on a redhaired man in it. Perhaps that would be her first target for her meal. She suddenly felt her chest warm up as the dream she had started for him was making him happy. "Good," she said, closing her eyes and linking back to his mind. "Now to find out this guy's name... I don't know why he didn't just kill these people. But I will do it if it will make him happy."

(good point :) )

Dane moaned enjoying the harem dream he was having. He moaned, thinking of what Blake would think of him now, seeing him surrounded by sexy girls. Blake always was picking on Dane for how he was always into dark arts. A shame Blake will never know that his 'voodoo junk' (as Blake always put it) was how he got the sexiest girl he ever met. Dane sighed, enjoying the kissing of his harem more and more.

(Um... are you gonna play anyone besides just Dane?)

Tora peeked into a room, wondering who she'D find breaking curfew. And probably would be her first human snack. She swayed down the hall, looking around curiously.

Blake moaned, wondering what was all that noise coming from. Is that weirdo pussy doing his occults stuff again? Blake got out of bed and openes the door, about to walk up to Dane's room and give him the beating of his life...until he sees a sexy woman coming this way. "Oohh..hello sexy...haven't seen you before?...you lost sweetheart?" Blake said, grinning

"I'm new here," Tora said. "Name's Tora. You are?" Almost immediately, a memory from Dane flashed in her mind. This only happened because she was officially owned by him after their sexual display, the fact she kissed him willingly and she had cum in her womb from earlier.

"Name's Blake sweetheart" Blake said grinning. "You shouldn't be walking here all alone. WHy don't you come into my room and I'll..get you accustomed." Blake said, taking her hand to lead her back into his room.

"Oh?" she asked. "Alright then. I am new here." She knew Blake as one of the frequent bullies Dane dealt with. She grew rapidly wet at the idea of eating Blake, especially as the shared connection between her and Dane increased her desire to do so.

Blake grins, knowing he will have some fun with this sexy slut before dealing with Dane. He pulles her to his room and starts rubbing her. "MMmm...you look so lovely, sweetie" Blake said, rubbing Tora all over. "Maybe we can have some..fun?.." Blake said, looking at her so much.

Blake grins and leans Tora against the wall, waiting no time kissing her. He was going to make this one his personal bitch. Something Dane would never know or have.

Back
Top Bottom