Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting revenge (ashleen x skelly)

(I didnt mean for you to take a bath. lol)

I come in and see you sitting there. I laugh. "Well, not what I meant but go ahead and get cleaned up." I hop in the tub with you and wash off as well, rubbing against you as I do. Once we are done you can feel the pressure in your boobs, aching to be milked. I get out and let the water out, then put the stopper back in the drain. "Let get those two out of you, ok." I say as I get you to lean over the tub, your breasts hanging inside. Once you are in position I start tugging on your nipples, milk spraying out. Once I get it started it wont stop, your breasts shooting milk like small hoses. Your breasts slowly shrink down to normal as they are drained and once done, the milk starts to move and swirl as it takes on the shape of two girls. After a few minutes your friends reform.

I moan and gasp as i feel you milking my full breasts. I arch my back, as you help relieve the pressure is my heavy tits. My milk spraying all over tub, filling up as i sit in my own tub my milk. My hard nipples getting harder as you tug and milk me. After the tub is almost completely full, i see the milk form two models of people and my friends now return to me.

"Kaley!! Riley!! Youre back!!" I gasp as I hug my naked friends, glad to see them back again. "Are you two okay?"

I leave you for a bit to talk to your friends while I go lay on my bed. Of course your friends are still mine. They will be devoted to me like loyal followers, but at least everyone is back to normal physically for now. Once you are done and everyone comes back in you will all feel a tingling on the sole of one foot. If you look you'll see a tattoo that says property of Kelly, you all have one now.

We all feel the tingle on the soles of our feet, then look to see "Property of Kelly" forever tatoo'd on our feet. Our gazes now turning lustful, legs a little shakey. Our nipples hard, pussies wet. "We're all yours, Kelly" we all say in unison.

I grin. "Good girls. Now please your mistress." I say with a grin. Part of me almost feels like this was too easy. Your friends were one thing but I had hoped you would have fought more so my victory would have been better. I wanted you to suffer but you just seemed to give in. I can only assume you enjoy being treated like this, always have. I think about your other friends but I dont see the point in messing with them now, how many lovers do I really need. I have 3 including you and with my new powers I can alter you guys in any way. I could make you or them a different woman every night.

Back
Top Bottom