Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting revenge (ashleen x skelly)

I crawl up between your smooth wet thighs as i slowly slurp my tongue up your wet pussy before slipping my tongue directly inside you. Holding your hips to brace your pussy firmly against my face as i lovingly lick and suck on your clit, circling my tongue around in circles

I moan softly. "Well, you took to that well, you didnt even put up a fight." I say as I look down at you. I wiggle my feet to get the other two to go back to what they were doing before you barged in. As I watch you I let your body start going back to normal, the closer I get to orgasm, the better you look. When you finally make me cum you will be back to normal, though its only temporary, not that I tell you that just yet.

The more i lick your pussy, the more my breasts fill out again. More and mote filling the space in my bra. I had to drop to a C cup before coming today, my breasts now filling to a B. My bubble butt starting to come back and i tongue and lick faster on your warm wet pussy

I groan more, my head going to rest on your head as you lick me. After several minutes I cum, my toes curling with pleasure. your body pops back out to the way it used to be, returning you to your former hotness. I lay there breathing heavy, the other girls still licking my feet. I make their tongues longer so they can lick better. "Not bad slave, you lick pussy real good." Of course you know you werent into chicks before, I clearly did something to you, not that knowing changes how it feels.

I feel my breasts buldge back out to 34DD, straining inside the smaller C cup bra im wearing now. I try to quickly unhook my smaller bra to relieve my large breasts from my bra as my butt fills back out again to a nice round bubble but inside my tiny panties. All the while looking at you curiously, wondering what you are doing to me, and wondering why i now loved licking another girls pussy

"There, now dont you look better. Just so you know, your looks will fade if you dont eat me out at least once a day, but I dont think you will mind, will you?" I ask with a grin, watching your two friends lick my feet and wag their new tails. "How do you like what I did to Kaley and Riley?"

"They look very cute" i say, petting Riley's new ears while Kaley's tail bats against my butt excitedly. I then look back at you. "How are you doing this, to me.. .to them... " I look at your breasts, still a full 34DD like mine, but at least you gave my bust back. I can't believe how im now strangly attracted to another female. "I will lick you daily, no worries" i blush to you.

"Or more. Whenever I feel like it." I say with a grin. "As for how... magic." I look at the two girls and change them more, their hands turning to feet, their legs changing so they walk on all fours naturally. Then I give you some new ears and a tail too.

I look on in shock as i see my friends changing and drop to all fours. Gasping as i grab my butt, then feeling a tail growing behind me. My breasts jiggle as i spin side to side to see the new change in me

I laugh as you freak out. You have what looks like fox ears and a fox tail. "Like it? I can change you more if you want." I say, curious if you will risk saying no or putting up a fight. You actually gave in much easier then I would have thought, probably cause I flicked your switch to bi. If I left you straight you might have resisted more, or so I think. I reach over and grab one of the girls and push her onto her back so I can tickle all four of her feet.

Feeling myself strangely more and more willing to be transformed by you, my tail wags side to side as I press myself up against you "Yess! Change me, change me!" i beg you, with my full breasts pressed against you. I know I may regret it but my curiousity gets the best of me as I wait to be transformed

I grin happily. "Mmm, so willing to just let me have my way with you. Its kind of hot." I say, making you like the others, your hands turning to feet, your legs shortening and changing so you walk like a dog, though you still look more or less the same. At least until your face starts to push out, turning into a dogs muzzle. To end it you feel pressure in your chest, below your breasts as a whole new, smaller, pair of boobs grows in, then another smaller pair below those. Your pussy swells with head as you go into heat, Your human ability to get turned on at anytime and your animal ability to go into heat forcing you to be in heat all the time. "Hmm, interesting. You look kind of strange like that without fur though. So how does it feel having 6 boobs?"

Omg it feel crazy" i gssp looking down and my2 new sets of boobs jiggle under me. I wiggle my ass as i lick my lips horny. Wanted to see whst else you could change me into. Loveing to see your power

As I look at you I realize I don't like the dog stuff. Some of it is cool but it's not as sexy as I though it would be. More comical. So I start changing you back. Your hands go back to hands and your face goes back to normal as well. I let you keep the extra boobs to see how you like them. In a few moment you can stand again, though the weight of all those extra breasts will be very noticable when you stand.

I will fix the other two as well. Just leaving them with their ears and tail like you.

I stand up and the weight of my larger bust is instantly aoparently. I stumble a up as my new larget bust much larger than the frame is in. As i walk the bounce and jigglemore and more noticable

Not only that but they are not sensitive as well. Much more sensitive. As they bounce and jiggle it will just turn you on. It'll be hard to keep your hands off them. "You look freaky with 6 tits. Kind of hot though." I giggle. I sit up on the bed, my feet hanging off the edge so the other two girls can play with my feet while I watch you.

"So... What to do with you now. Any ideas?" I ask curiously.

Well i have 6 tits and three people here.... maybe give uo two tits per person :) i grin and i lean back and arch my back to you three.

I look down at the girls and grin as I move over and start playing with your two original breasts. Letting the others play with you as well. I move around above your head and lean down to give you am upside down kiss as I squeeze your boobs.

Mmm moaning as you squeeze my tits, kissing you back as in turn squeeze your breasts. I feel Kaley and Riley squeezing and sucking on my other breasts

"Feels good huh? How would you like to be closer to your friends?" I say as I look up at Kaley and Riley, sucking on your breasts. All Of a sudden they start sinking into your boobs, like your boobs are sucking them in, both the girls quickly shrinking until they merge with your boobs. Your extra breasts moving up to join with your original ones. Your DD's are now more like G's and you are faintly aware of your friends, who are now your breasts. I giggle as I squeeze them some more. Your breasts are much more sensitive now, the girls bodies having become part of your breasts, all their sensitivity concentrating into each of your boobs. "There, that makes things easier." I lick one of your nipples, imagining how good it must feel for you and her too. For her it would be like having her clit licked, and it feels amazing for you but not as good as it does for her.

I gasp as i look down as my friends now each of them sinking into my breasts. I feel the weight of my tits getting heavier as well and much larger. "Omg my boobs! What are you doing to them!"i cry out, but the licking of my nipples feels too good, making me unable to help not moan. My friends cant talk anymore but i know theyre inside my knew gigantic tits. "Oh god... none of my bras or tops will fit me anymore!"

"Probably not, but that's not my problem. You can wear these two for a day and then I'll change them back, don't want them being missed now, right? So have fun with them." I say with a grin. While you cant talk to them you can sense them, their thoughts and feelings, most of which will probably be erotic. "In the mean time I wanna play with your feet, always have, but now they are mine." I grin as I push you onto the bed and grab your feet and start rubbing and kissing them, finally licking them.

I feel my new breasts, Riley and Kaley, jiggling on their own. I gasp in shock and awe as my 2 friends now have become my breasts. So big full and so heavy. I wonder if you'll ever change em back or maybe I'll have to buy humoungous bras from now on as you rub my feet

I rub your feet, then lean in and start kissing and licking them and sucking on your toes as I look up at you. Though I mostly just see breasts as they are too big to see over them. If you see me its a pretty submissive look for someone whos got all the power but its clear I'm really enjoying myself. I have my fun for a while before I stop for a bit. "Dont worry, I'll put them back to normal. You cant really go out like that, and people would miss Riley and Kaley, so enjoy them while you've got them." I say with a giggle as I start licking your feet like a dog, tickling them with my tongue.

After an hour of that, and a sore tongue, I stop. I get up and you can feel your breasts moving around as I start to reverse whats happened. It feels odd though, there's a pressure in your breasts as you really need to let it out. I grin, "Go empty them out in your bath tub, make sure you close the drain first though." I say, leaving you to guess why.

I nod as I waddle to the tub with my 2 large and heavy breasts, not used to having so much weight on my chest. I get into the tub, turn on the water and close the train, as I get inside. My Kaley and Riley weighing down my tits so much they rest on my thighs as I sit down, the water rising up in the tub as you walk in.

Back
Top Bottom