Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting revenge (ashleen x skelly)

skelly78

Super-Earth
I was walking home from school after being picked on by the cheer squad again. Well, they weren't all cheerleaders, the chick in charge was the head cheerleader and a few were on the squad, others were just friends. They were always making fun of me for how I look or act just cause I wear more conservative clothes and shoes and I wear glasses, plus I'm smarter then they are, always getting better grades and stuff.

Today we had gym and I was changing. Of course the others wear heels and stuff to school so they have to put on socks and shoes and I could help but glance at all the soft sexy feet of the other girls. Thank god they dont know I'm into chicks or they'd really let me have it.

I'm passing by a few buildings when I see an antique store. Not a big deal except I dont remember it being here yesterday. I stop and look in the window and see the usual stuff, until I spot a beautiful amulet. It looks like it has a silver chain attached to a red gem surrounded by some metal work. I go in to look at it and notice some words etched into the metal work, it looks like latin. I ask the store owner how much and its surprisingly cheap for what looks like a ruby. I figure its fake but it still looks nice. I buy it and head home and get online to translate the writing. I read the latin and feel a tingle but its hard to translate. After a while I stop, figuring I can finish later as I have homework to do. Little do I know that I activated the amulet.

I do my homework and I'm laying on my bed, my feet bare, and I'm looking at the amulet, the chain around my neck. I put it under my shirt and stare up at the ceiling for a bit, thinking about the other girls. "Maybe if I had big tits like they do they'd like me better" I say to myself. All of a sudden I feel a pressure in my chest, a warm pleasant sensation. I look down and see my shirt pushing out, my boobs growing larger and larger. My eyes get big with surprise, then panic as my shirt gets tight, my breasts swelling larger and larger. C cups, then D, DD, E, I panic, "Stop, please stop!" I cry, too alarmed to notice how good they feel right now, my nipples hard as rocks, but they stop growing and I just look at the soccer balls I now have on my chest. "Shit, what happen...?" I wonder until I realize its what I just was thinking about. I reach up to rub and fondle them through my shirt before I say, "Go back to normal" My boobs return to normal just as quickly as they grew. I sigh a bit, actually missing having breasts, even if they were way to big, but the weight felt nice and it felt really good having them touched. I pull the amulet back out and work on translating it. Something about granting what I desire, is all I can make out. I grin, giddy with the possibilities and go to bed so I can get to school the next day.

skelly78 said:
I was walking home from school after being picked on by the cheer squad again. Well, they weren't all cheerleaders, the chick in charge was the head cheerleader and a few were on the squad, others were just friends. They were always making fun of me for how I look or act just cause I wear more conservative clothes and shoes and I wear glasses, plus I'm smarter then they are, always getting better grades and stuff.

Today we had gym and I was changing. Of course the others wear heels and stuff to school so they have to put on socks and shoes and I could help but glance at all the soft sexy feet of the other girls. Thank god they dont know I'm into chicks or they'd really let me have it.

I'm passing by a few buildings when I see an antique store. Not a big deal except I dont remember it being here yesterday. I stop and look in the window and see the usual stuff, until I spot a beautiful amulet. It looks like it has a silver chain attached to a red gem surrounded by some metal work. I go in to look at it and notice some words etched into the metal work, it looks like latin. I ask the store owner how much and its surprisingly cheap for what looks like a ruby. I figure its fake but it still looks nice. I buy it and head home and get online to translate the writing. I read the latin and feel a tingle but its hard to translate. After a while I stop, figuring I can finish later as I have homework to do. Little do I know that I activated the amulet.

I do my homework and I'm laying on my bed, my feet bare, and I'm looking at the amulet, the chain around my neck. I put it under my shirt and stare up at the ceiling for a bit, thinking about the other girls. "Maybe if I had big tits like they do they'd like me better" I say to myself. All of a sudden I feel a pressure in my chest, a warm pleasant sensation. I look down and see my shirt pushing out, my boobs growing larger and larger. My eyes get big with surprise, then panic as my shirt gets tight, my breasts swelling larger and larger. C cups, then D, DD, E, I panic, "Stop, please stop!" I cry, too alarmed to notice how good they feel right now, my nipples hard as rocks, but they stop growing and I just look at the soccer balls I now have on my chest. "Shit, what happen...?" I wonder until I realize its what I just was thinking about. I reach up to rub and fondle them through my shirt before I say, "Go back to normal" My boobs return to normal just as quickly as they grew. I sigh a bit, actually missing having breasts, even if they were way to big, but the weight felt nice and it felt really good having them touched. I pull the amulet back out and work on translating it. Something about granting what I desire, is all I can make out. I grin, giddy with the possibilities and go to bed so I can get to school the next day.

I head home after cheer practice with the girls. That nerdy girl came by again, such a dork. Flat chested little bitch *giggle*

The girls and i always pick on her. such an easy target. With a flat chest like hers she looks like a 12 year old boy!

We all have fun teasing the flat chested, no butt nerdy girl, then we go home. I get ready for bed, change into my little panties and white T, no bra, and get ready for bed.

I get up the next day and get to school. I'm sitting in the back of class when I see you and your friends come in. I watch you for a while, thinking of what I could do to have fun at your expense. The sad part is I'm attracted to you and them. I look down, seeing all of your feet in heels, so sexy. I get an idea and grin a bit. I start using my new power to steal your looks, and your friends Slowly though, I want you to know whats happening and have no power to stop it.

I slowly start getting taller, more athletic, my breasts starting to grow as well as you do the opposite. Its subtle though, by the end of class I'm maybe a half inch taller, not too much, and you are that much smaller. I pick out one of your friends and decide to start with her. I slowly mess with her head, making her more interested in me and less in you, to the point she will become sexually attracted to me, even submissive to me. I have a class with her next so I sit in the back and watch her as I do all this.

I hear hear moan and fidget in her seat "Calm down you spaz...." i snarl at her. I see her large bust shrinking before my eyes, to my surprise "Omg... wtf! Whats up with your tits!?" i loudly-whisper to her as she seems to shrink, and her tight blouse seems to become more loose.

"Omg w-t-f!" i gasp silently to myself. I look around the class room, and I and I and I see you, glaring and concentrating. My eyes widen in shock and freight.

I hold back a giggle as I see you look at me, the changes becoming apparent. I stop them for now, I dont want to change you too much all at once. But I shift my attention the the chick with you, making her attracted to me, in every way. By the end of class she will be my friend, by the end of the day she will want to be my lover and slave.

Our next class you aren't there but your friend from the last class is. I sit next to her and smile at her, I look and even feel better already, but I'm only half an inch taller. I was 5' 2, you were like 5' 8, so we have a ways to go still. In the mean time I will pick off your friends one at a time, starting with this one. "Whats your name? I'm Kelly."

"Hey I'm Riley" she smiles at you holding out her hand. "Do I know you? I think I've seen you before but you look.. a little different?"

She stares at you thinkong you were that one nerdy girl, but your bust is obviously a cup size or two bigger and your hair is longer, youre taller now.

Riley is a large busted girl, not as large my me though. Shes a D, while I'm a DD. She shares the same round bubble butt that i have however. Her and I had always been proud of our T &A.

"Yeah, you know me. I sit in the same spot every day." I say with a smirk, letting her know exactly who I am. I slowly mess with her mind and I look at her body. Making her want to be my friend, to carry my books, to want to touch me and feel me touch her. I even give her a foot fetish as I really want to get my hands and mouth on her feet and feel hers on mine. "Hey, would you like to hang out after school? Maybe you can come to my place, or I could go to yours?" I say, knowing all of your friends had well to do parents.

(Whats your name going to be anyway?)

(Can use my real name, Ashlee)

Riley suddenly starts feeling close intimate feelings about you. The first time shes ever felt things for another girl. "S-sure! Id love to hang out" she stutters a bit. For a moment she wonders what the rest of us would think, her hanging out with that nerdy girl we always tease and pick on, but suddenly Riley has these new feelings and emotions on her.

I see you again in my next class, I sit in the back and watch you, your clothes getting a bit baggie on you as you get smaller while I get bigger and hotter, stealing another half inch in height from you. Now you are an inch shorter, which is noticeable, your clothes not fitting right, your shoes are lose, stuff like that.

The class after that I see Riley again, and one of your other friends. I sit behind them as Riley and the other girl chat and I work my magic on the new girl, making her feel about me like Riley does now, Rileys feeling growing stronger as the day goes on just like the your other friends will now. After that its time to go home. I see Riley by the doors. "Hi there. Would you mind carrying my books? Where are you we gonna go anyway, your place or mine?"

I go into class that day wearing a a smaller D cup bra, when normally im 34DD. By the end of class, i feel my boobs a bit loose in my bra, as if my bra were too big. My mind races as i fear for some reason my boobs have now shrunk to maybe a C cup?!

I ask riley later if shell come over bc im having a mega crisis. My clevage seeming to shrink from yesterday to today. And my round firm bubble butt seems to have slimmed down as well. But that bitch tells me shes going to your house instead?! I stomp off, mad at her while my boobs now jiggle less and im 2 cup sizes down from the other day

I wait for Riley and my other new friend to show up at my house. I look at myself in the mirror, naked, as I admire your stolen looks, my boobs filling out nicely, along with my ass. I run my hands over my skin, admiring my curves and my taller, more muscular body. I hear the door bell ring and I quickly through on a dress and go out to answer it, letting Riley and the other girl in. By now they will happily do what I want, having become obedient, submissive lovers, even though we haven't made love yet, but we will. "Hello Riley! I say, giving her a big hug. And I never did get your name. You'd think after having you guys pick on me all this time I'd know your names." I say with a giggle as I hug her too and let them both inside, my bare feet padding on the floor as I take them up to my room.

I see Riley and Kaley leaving their house for the night, claiming they had some "family thing" to do but i dont trust them. I follow then and notice theyre heading over to your house.

"Those lieing bitches!!!" I think so myself. "Why are they going over to that nerds house, o-m-g!!"

I watch them enter your house and again notice your once flat chest accentuated and more full then you ever used to be.

"I need to figure out what the hell is going on here..." i tell myself

I dont know you are outside watching, though I'd enjoy it if I did. I welcome the girls in and take them up to my room, my feet bare. "Ok, take your shoes off girls, I wanna see those pretty feet of yours." I tell them, not hiding anything, but by now they should be more then happy to do what I ask as they should be hot and horny for me anyway and see me as their owner, not that they cant fight it if they want.

I sneak inside your unlocked front door and carefully follow you all upstairs. My breasts bounce as i climb the stairs, but they used to bounce more before you stole a couple cup sizes from me. I peer into the bedroom as see Kaley and Riley with you, as i try to figure out my next move... do u leave and get pissed off? Or do i crash the oarty...?

Kaley and Riley slip off their heels and lay back on your bed, crossing their legs and waving their feet side to side before you. I spy on you all, seeing not only you enjoying this, but my traitor friends are as well!

"Good girls, such pretty feet." I say with a grin. "Now take the rest of your clothes off and then you can worship your mistresses feet like the pets that you are." I tell them, seeing how far I can push them, how good my control over them is.

(Should i wait a bit then come in?)
I watch as my two slutty friends undress before you. I notice their breasts are a little smaller then before, not knowing you took a little size from them as well. They get down on the ground, naked and on their hands and knees, kissing your feet.

(Come in when you want, if you want.)

I sit on the bed, leaning back on my hands, watching my two new friends, worship my feet. "Use your tongues girls, dont just kiss, and suck one them some too." I say with a grin, enjoying making your two friends into my foot loving pets. Just to rub it in I make them look more like pets too, their human ears sinking into their heads as dog ears sprout out the top of their heads, tails growing out the small of their backs. "Mmm, that looks much better. I cant wait to add the others. Will you two be happy when your other friends join you?" I ask them both.

I watch them as they lick and suck your feet, your toes individually and in tandem. Their butts raised high in the air while they worship your feet.

I barge in, having had eniugh. "What the hell are you two sluts doing?!" I scream out like the bossy bitch I am. "You told me you were both going to a family thing, but youre here with this nerd?!"

I fall back as you barge in, surprised. Then i slide off the bed, "Who's the nerd, you arent exactly miss hotness anymore. And since you are here I may as well finish the job." I say as I walk right up to you, grab your head and plant a deep kiss on you, sucking the rest of your looks away. I have to lean down as you shrink and I grow, your breasts going to A cups while I get your DD's and your nice curves. I let you go a minute later. "There, now arent you glad you came?" I say with a smirk

(No comments on your friends just sprouting dog ears and tails? lol)

(I must have missed that lol)

I scream as i feel my breasts shrink down to A cups, and my once nice round bubble butt flatten down. "What did you do to me??" I scream "and why do my friends have dog ears and tails! Change them back and give my my tits and ass back!!" I scream at you

"Why should I?! Now I'm the hot one. And your friends are mine now. You can join them if you want but I'm not letting them go." I say, folding my arms, my breasts resting above them nicely now. I look at you, staring a bit and I make you fully bi. You can feel it, like a switch in your head being flipped, and all of a sudden you'll find me attractive, very attractive.

"If you want to be hot again you'll have to earn it." I say with a grin.

I feel a warm rush seem to flood my body. I look at your huge breasts buldging out of your top, now way too small for the expansion in your breasts.

I slowly step forward ti you. "Y...yes... yes make me... hot again. And i close my eyes and lean in to kiss your lips. My hands on your waist as i press myself against you tightly"

I kiss you back, then move away. "Oh, but its not that easy. You are gonna have to earn it." I smile and strip my clothes off and sit on the floor. "My doggies can worship my feet but I need someone to worship my pussy." I say as I spread my legs, showing a perfectly smooth, bald pussy. Your body tingles as I remove all your body hair, and the other two girls as well.

Back
Top Bottom