Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamgirl's Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamgirl

Planetoid
Hello, everyone. Did some revamping and adding some new plots! But first, I will have to get through a couple of things.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
  • Dedication: If you are interested in the rp, I expect to have a reasonable amount of time between posts. I usually keep my partner pretty informed - if I am going to bed early because of a long day at work, if I am going to be gone, etc. I just expect the same courtesy.
  • Complex Characters: Nothing keeps me more interested in a character than complexity. I am a typical girl, and I will admit that the tall, dark and handsome sort of attitude/behavior is very attractive and interesting. But I am open to any complex characters, it helps keep it interesting in my opinion.
  • Conflicting Plots: We don't just have to go on a sort of epic. There are plenty of conflicts in "normal" settings that keep me interested, such as the girl that is forced into sex has a boyfriend that she doesn't want to hurt so hides the forced sex from her boyfriend.

PET PEEVES

• I hate it when you randomly shift the scene. It seems sloppy in my opinion. And obviously no one's perfect, so it could be a mistake! It's just I am imagining the scene in my head and if we go from being in a study to suddenly being on a bed...I'm going to be a little confused and annoyed.
  • I absolutely hate it when we have planned out a thread...I send you the starter...and you get intimidated by post length or just don't post for some reason. I understand life happens...but it makes no sense to me that you could be going from PMing me for two hours consistently to suddenly vanishing with a "woah that's a lengthy post".

My post length should tell you how excited I am for the rp, not that I'm trying to have a dick measuring contest with you (considering I don't have one, you'll more than likely win!)

KINKS

All kinks are subject to the plot - for example I love a good breeding theme with any alien plots I play. But I don't like breeding in "modern" or "realistic" settings.

DIRTY TALKING
HEAT
LICKING
ADDICTIVE CUM
ORGASM CONTROL/DENIAL
LIGHT BDSM

BITING
CONSENSUAL
SPANKING
STRIP TEASE
ANAL (VIRGINITY)
ANIMALS/FERAL/FURRIES
CUDDLING
HANDJOBS/FINGERING
VAGINAL (VIRGINITY)
BIRTHING/PREGNANCY
BREEDING/EGG PLANTING
COCK SLAPPING
FORCED INCEST
FORCED NUDITY
URINE***

***only on VERY specific and and certain reasoning. Add in the PM if you are interested in this and I'll lay down my "ground rules".

FEMBOYS
SQUIRTING
VIOLENCE
DEATH
WATER SPORTS

ORIGINAL PLOTS

Paparazzi - A rich man on his way back from a conference, stops in his hometown for a bit of nostalgia. He runs into a good friend at a local bar, she had been considered one of the prettiest girls in school. Problem is she's in the middle of her own job, but rich man won't stop talking to her so she can get paid. Finally admitting to the rich man that she is a prostitute, he then decides to take advantage of this opportunity and sleep with the hot girl.

The next morning he gets an email from his assistant before he can leave - a reporter had taken a picture of the two meeting, and since the girl looks like a prostitute it's not difficult to draw conclusions from the picture. Thinking fast, rich man forces prostitute into his car and explains that she now has to be his girlfriend to save face.

A Pirate Life for Me - A Pirate Captain with a formidable crew, one he prides himself on and runs with an iron fist. Even a whisper of mutiny is met with the barrel of his gun or the tip of his sword, to the point where no man left wishes to oppose the Captain. All completely normal to him. What they don't know, is that a curse is put on him (curse can be discussed).

Enter young Lady Willow, the family that had put the curse on the Pirate Captain in earlier generations. During a town raid, the two cross paths and the Captain starts to formulate a plan - a special kind of torture to get Lady Willow to remove the curse on him.

[TAKEN] Nerdy and the Jock - He was popular, but always sort of a bully and arrogant. She was the nerd, but stuck up and quiet. The two never got along even though they lived in the same neighborhood. Always got paired for projects since they lived close together, where he would have her do most of the work while he got an easy A. Always writing in this little notebook...

To some circumstances (dodging a car while crossing the street, another bully harrassing her physically, etc) the Jock is helping pick up her stuff when he catches a glimpse of some of the words in this little notebook. Fantasies and scribbles of sexual dark desires that she kept hidden. Blackmailing her, the Jock now has his own personal nerdy sex slave. And though she puts up a fight, she doesn't truly seem to mind that much.

FANDOMS

Star Wars: OC x OC [POST TRILOGY]

A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The war was never won between the Empire and the Republic, one small victory between the Emperor and the Jedi didn't win the war itself.

Rebel forces fight the bigger wars, while a certain Jedi flies through the galaxy going to planets that need her help. She's a thorn in the Empire's side, liberates and frees towns which rebel against the Empire's control. Not much is known about her, not even the Republic and growing Jedi force knows the specifics of her - just that she works alone and does her work well.

The Empire sends a Sith spy to act as one of the villagers of an enslaved village, he has been waiting - gaining the trust of the people. He hates it there, hates the people, hates that he can't use the Force, hates that he has to do manual labor. All this hate is targeted towards this mysterious female Jedi, the Jedi he was sent there to kill. But once found, he can't help but think that it would be rather wasteful...and she is a rather intriguing specimen.

InuYasha - Sesshomaru x OC. I don't have a plot for this one, whatever the story is, it definitely should be heavily plot based because Sesshomaru isn't one to just succumb to primal urges (besides in heat, I'd imagine).

Assassin's Creed - MODERN. While Desmond continues his fight with Abstergo, the Creed decides to send in one of their best to try to infiltrate Abstergo as well. Whatever reams necessary, the assassin is told to meet with the Grand Master and assassinate him. There's just one problem...

After infiltrating Abstergo, the assassin learns the only person who sees the Grand Master is his daughter. Try as he may to follow her to her father's house, he's constantly stalled or he would risk capture. He has only one option then: to woo said daughter. Here come's the smolder.

Halo: Alian Elite x SPARTAN[TAKEN] - There was another SPARTAN that had survived Reach, she was kept a secret and ran a lot of undercover assignments. On one particular assignment though, she quickly discovers it's a trap set on her. They believe she's the Master Chief, the Demon, and so after a struggle they are able to capture her and remove her helmet to reveal a female.

"This is not the Demon..." "But she fights like one, she must be of the same species. Take her and we will run tests."

They can't just leave her in a cell, she's too dangerous, so instead they leave her in the care of their most trusted Captain. Who has a lot of pent up anger towards the Demon and decides to take it out on her.

PRE PREQUAL[TAKEN] - During the war between Republic and Empire, Sith and Jedi. The Sith are ruthless, a young Emperor is in power during this time. And when a young padawan is captured during a siege for a planet, he decides to humiliate the Jedi padawan by making her his slave.

PAIRINGS W/NO PLOTS

Bold = roles I prefer.

Dragon x Rider
Boss x Secretary
Rich man x Normal girl

That's all I have for now - I do not rp over IMs but I would like to rp via threads or PMs. All characters are above 16 (I was told is the requirement).

dreamgirl said:
Hello, everyone. Just gonna be quick - below are some plots and if you are interested in any of them feel free to PM me.

...Original Plots...

I'm Bad With Titles - A rich man on his way back from a conference, stops in his hometown for a bit of nostalgia. He runs into a good friend at a local bar, she had been considered one of the prettiest girls in school. Problem is she's in the middle of her own job, but rich man won't stop talking to her so she can get paid. Finally admitting to the rich man that she is a prostitute, he then decides to take advantage of this opportunity and sleep with the hot girl.

The next morning he gets an email from his assistant before he can leave - a reporter had taken a picture of the two meeting, and since the girl looks like a prostitute it's not difficult to draw conclusions from the picture. Thinking fast, rich man forces prostitute into his car and explains that she now has to be his girlfriend to save face.

Nerdy and the Jock - He was popular, but always sort of a bully and arrogant. She was the nerd, but stuck up and quiet. The two never got along even though they lived in the same neighborhood. Always got paired for projects since they lived close together, where he would have her do most of the work while he got an easy A. Always writing in this little notebook...

To some circumstances (dodging a car while crossing the street, another bully harrassing her physically, etc) the Jock is helping pick up her stuff when he catches a glimpse of some of the words in this little notebook. Fantasies and scribbles of sexual dark desires that she kept hidden. Blackmailing her, the Jock now has his own personal nerdy sex slave. And though she puts up a fight, she doesn't truly seem to mind that much.

...Fandoms...

Halo: Alian Elite x SPARTAN - There was another SPARTAN that had survived Reach, she was kept a secret and ran a lot of undercover assignments. On one particular assignment though, she quickly discovers it's a trap set on her. They believe she's the Master Chief, the Demon, and so after a struggle they are able to capture her and remove her helmet to reveal a female.

"This is not the Demon..." "But she fights like one, she must be of the same species. Take her and we will run tests."

They can't just leave her in a cell, she's too dangerous, so instead they leave her in the care of their most trusted Captain. Who has a lot of pent up anger towards the Demon and decides to take it out on her.

Star Wars: OC x OC - POST TRILOGY. A Jedi is on the run, she has been a thorn in the Empires side for some time. She liberates and frees towns which rebel against the Empries control. Not much is known about her...until a Sith spy is sent to act as one of the villagers of an enslaved village. Once found, he was ordered to kill her...but her fight is more intriguing to him than anything.

PRE PREQUAL - During the war between Republic and Empire, Sith and Jedi. The Sith are ruthless, a young Emperor is in power during this time. And when a young padawan is captured during a siege for a planet, he decides to humiliate the Jedi padawan by making her his slave.

That's all I have for now - I do not rp over IMs but I would like to rp via threads or PMs. All characters are above 16 (I was told is the requirement).

Nerdy!!! I like it! Star Wars!? Halo!? Beastiality? ! Pent up secrets!? Oooooo! I wanna play plz! :))

Bump!

Some new plots added, and the **...** means something I would really like to do ^^ But if you are interested in any of the non-Taken plots please send me a PM :)

Added some pet peeves, and if anyone is interested in the Halo rp let me know. I have a thread already going, but not certain if the rider is any longer interested.

Bumping!

Looking for a partner to rp this with me: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=69384

If you are a Halo fan please PM me before you post in this thread! Thank you :)

Updated! Looks purtier ^^

Also added pairings without plots, and some kinks! Kinks will be added as I think of them - I was going off of what was on the top of my head so lol

Pm me if you are interested in a plot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom