Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific Fandom Cravings (M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfTheDarkness

Promise Nothing, Deliver Less
Hello and thank you for stopping to take a look at my request thread. I personally enjoy playing roleplays involving characters from my favorite video games or anime, but there's been a few that I've been wanting to do. For one reason or another, I've been unable to find partners for these specific ideas, so I figured that I'd make a special request thread only for these specific ideas. Before I get to them, I'd like to go over a few of my rules.

Rules:
1. I'm a straight male, so I'm looking for a female partner.
2. Please have a decent understanding of the English language. I can't respond if I can't understand what you sent me.
3. I normally type up about 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more. Please try to give me a similar amount in return.
4. I roleplay through PM, email, and thread, in that order of preference. No IMs.
5. Let's all be friends here. I come to this site to enjoy myself. If you're going to take this a little too seriously, then we're probably not going to get along.
6. I enjoy OOC chat. I'm aware some people don't like it, but if you're comfortable, say hi, talk about yourself a bit. It's nice to get to know my partners. I'm not going to ask personal information, just share what you're comfortable with (hobbies, how your day was, ect.).
7. Since these ideas are based off various video games and anime, please have some knowledge on the following fandom. You don't need to be completely caught up with the plot, but at least know who everyone is. For example, don't ask me to do a Naruto roleplay if you have no idea who Naruto or any of the characters are.
8. I'll add more rules if I think of or need any.

Kinks:
For a full list of my kinks, see my F-List.
Likes- harems, busty girls, perverts, messy sex, NTR scenarios, cosplay, rough sex
Dislikes- scat, watersports, vomit, vore, extreme violence, hardcore BDSM, death, yaoi, bestiality, futanari

Here's a little list of the following fandoms I have ideas for. If any of these interest you, scroll down to see the idea I have. Keep in mind that I'll change the list occasionally since I'll sometimes get some new cravings depending on what I'm watching/playing.

Akame ga Kill
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Danganronpa (Spoilers, only see if you've played the games)
Infinite Stratos
Senran Kagura
No Game No Life

Akame ga Kill: This would be a story of either an OC assassin joining Night Raid or an OC soldier joining Jaegers. My character would be teamed up with one of the female members of the group (different characters depending on which group you'd like to do) as they get use to their new duties. While the female partner might not think much of their new partner, they begin to bond with them over time. And while it might not be romantic, they begin to desire each other. Either it could be a form of expressing their love, or it could be a way to help relieve stress, but the two begin having sex with each other, before, after, and during missions. For Night Raid girls, I'm fine with any of them, with Akame being my favorite. For Jaeger girls, I'm mostly looking for Esdeath. If you'd like, I could also do a parallel role where you have your own OC and I play a canon as well.

Hyperdimension Neptunia: This would be more plot based, based of the plot of the spin-off game Hyperdevotion Noire game. You'd play of any of the four main goddesses (Neptune, Noire, Vert, and Blanc) or Plutia. The nation is in trouble and the goddess is on the verge of losing her power. My character is a traveler that has moved to the nation's capital in order to try and make it big. He comes across the weakened goddess on the streets, unaware of who she is at the time, and he offers to help her. Grateful for his kindness, and given a little bit a power back due to his belief in her, she offers him a job as her assistant. The story goes on with the goddess's feelings for her assistant begin to develop, starting as a strong friendship into something more intimate. Depending on who the goddess is, the plot can go differently (for example, Noire is a tsundere, so while she does care for her assistant, she wouldn't openly admit it for a while).

Danganronpa: This would have a similar setting to the second game, on a tropical island, but the cast would be different. The girls from both games (we can include almost all or just pick a handful, we can also include Komaru from Ultra Despair Girls as well, Junko is mandatory though) and one OC boy wake up on an island, with no memory of how they arrived there. Monokuma is present, and seems to have a friendlier demeanor, telling the students about their class trip and to have fun, but still being a playful prankster. Only two people have their memories though, Junko and the OC, a member of Ultimate Despair and Junko's lover. Wanting to bring despair to her classmates, and seeing her lover take an interest in the other girls, she helps him corrupt the girls into his sex slaves. Both she and Monokuma assist him, with her taking the role of a classmate and him providing with information and supplies to help him.

Infinite Stratos: This is an alternate universe plot where Ichika never existed. Instead, a more assertive and capable male protagonist takes his place. He could either go for one of the girls, or have the whole harem to himself, but he's aware of the girls' feelings for him, and he acts on them. If he picks one of the girls, he returns her feelings, the two become lovers. If he chooses the harem, he works to please them all, giving them all the love they deserve. While I prefer sticking to the main five girls, I'm fine with pretty much any girl.

Senran Kagura: A young shinobi must learn all techniques in order to become a master ninja. For the female students, the art of seduction is a crucial lesson. My character is a male teacher and you will play the students (feel free to pick the school, or we can focus on one girl). My character will teach the young girls how to use their bodies as weapons, seducing their targets and sometimes even resorting to sex. The girls will also be trained to withstand sex in case they are captured and the culprit attempts to break them through sexual violation, they must learn to withstand the most intense fucking.

No Game No Life: This is more of an alternate story, one that has nothing to do with the events of the main story. Instead, this would be a story of someone other than Sora and Shiro coming Disboard. He becomes the savior of humanity, but a bit more perverted goals. While he fights for the sake of humanity, many of his conditions and victory requests involve his female opponents becoming some sort of sexual servant to him. While none of the characters from the original series will appear (unless you'd like them to), my character will interact with their races. So elves, warbeasts, flugel, even some beings of other races that don't really appear in the anime like dhampirs and sirens. Whether it's games of skill or chance, this gamer hero plans to get what he wants.

Feel free to add your own suggestions to the plots as well. PM me if you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom