Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Madness (Horror_Show & PassTheHatchet ]

Horror_Show

Supernova
It had only been a couple since she had moved in with her father. It was a complete change and pace of things. She had left the hot sunny days of California to the rainy atmosphere of Forks Washington. The place had gotten pretty famous from the young adult novels by Stephanie Myer called Twilight, about a young girl close to Scout’s age, and her encounters with vampires and werewolves. One thing was for sure, this small town hardly ever saw sunlight.

As she was making her bed and unpacking more things in her room she could hear thunder rolling, the sky was dark outside. Their two story house was surrounded by forest’s. She finished and checked her phone, noticing her father would be home in less than an hour. She wanted to start cooking dinner because he didn’t really eat full coursed meals. She had gotten him to take her to the grocery the previous day.

tumblr_inline_mkrqlcU8hs1qz4rgp.gif

She had already completely reorganized the kitchen, cleaning the cabinets. She was a little OCD, which meant even cleaning out the fridge and stocking it with fresh meats, vegetables, pop and beer. She was slicing fresh vegetables, with pasta boiling and meat being cooked when she heard the sound of her father’s cruiser. That was another thing she had gotten teased about in school, being the new girl and her own father being a cop. They teased her that in no time she would find her own Edward, she ignored the jokes. It was hard being the new girl in such a small town, but quite a few people were taking a liking to her.

tumblr_inline_mkrqosjU4j1qz4rgp.gif

“Dad…is that you? I’m in here cooking.” Scout said as she looked up from the counter. She saw her Dad in his usual uniform. He commented on how good it smelt and she held up fresh vegetables.

andrew-lincoln-the-walking-dead-2013.jpg

“Yeah its called fresh food…. we're having pasta, vegetables and chicken, you can go get cleaned up….it be about twenty more minutes.” She said, she smiled and rolled her eyes as he ruffled her hair and gave her a quick kiss on the head. She watched him leave as he headed upstairs to probably shower.

Things were so different, back home her mom was always busy, always active. Here she found it easy to keep busy taking care of her father's house, taking care of him.

tumblr_static_andrew.gif

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w[/video]​
Come to me,
Trust in your dream
Come on and rescue me
Yes I have known, I can be wrong
Maybe I'm too headstrong
Our love is
Madness

Back
Top Bottom