Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

General RP Interest (FxM, FxFuta, FutaxFuta, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewd Tales

A proprietor of lewd adventures!
Erm... Hello there. My name's Doctor Freak. I'm here today posting a thread about my interests in a taboo role play. Taboo, I say! Funny word, no?

Anyway.... I have openly listed my kinks on my F-List. Though I will go into more detail within this thread!

NOTE: OOC gender does not matter to me.
NOTE 2: I mainly play females and herms, but I can still play males.

My main requirements are that majority of our likes are similar and the fact you will (nor will I) not force the other to do something they do not like and they also have to at least be competent at writing. Post length minimum 2-4 sentences (though ideally 6-7 sentences if applicable).

My Absolute "Will Not Do" List

Scat | Watersports | Gore (Sexual) | Blood (Sexual) | Any Sort of Harm (Sexual)

Male on Male | Male on Futarnari/Shemale | Single Character RPs | Loli

For the rest of my fetishes, click on my F-List page link at the top of this post.

Depending on the scenario we pick, the fetishes are largely not all used. That's up for discussion if you send me a PM or post a message here!

The Simple Plots of Final... Er.... I Mean Doctor Freak

Fandom Plots

1) Bleach

Soru Forsu - A young girl named Natalie Inoue grows up in the aftermath of the main events of the original Bleach anime (after the Fullbring Arc). Being the daughter of Ichigo Kurosaki and Orihime Inoue-Kurosaki, Natalie is able to see and talk to spirits and eventually discovers that she's inherited both of her parents' abilities and becomes Karakuta Town's newest generation Substitute Soul Reaper. She and her friends end up stumbling upon a villainous plot though within the Soul Society and might have to face it without their parents' help.

2) Kim Possible

Kim Controllable - Kim is on a mission just before her first semester of college. She has to infiltrate a signal coming from an old contact, only to be ambushed and drugged. When she wakes up, she's alone, but she now has the Mind Control Chip on the back of her neck. She begins to act strange and does the bidding of the culprit as well as anything else on the same frequency as the chip would make her do. Can she find out who did this before the Mind Control Chip takes over permanently

The Parasitic Sitch- Kim is infected by a strange parasite after a run in with a villain at an international science convention. She begins to experience strange urges, bodily changes and so forth. She needs to find out how to reverse or get rid of it before it's too late.

3) My Life As a Teenage Robot

Adulthood.EXE - Jenny has several upgrades so she could become a proper adult and attend a University. She has several mechanical enhancements for her fighting abilities as well as her appearance based on supermodels, comic books and Japanese manga (along with some hentai, to which she did not know what it was). Now sporting an hourglass shape, large breasts, curvier legs, some biological enhancements and flexible hair that could be put into various styles, she attempts to live an adult life of college and saving the world.

4) My Little Pony (Anthro Ponies Only)

The Night Mare (Requires Specific Fetishes) - A dark spell is found one day and accidentally cast, targeting Twilight and the Mane 6. It summons a demonic entity that possesses one of the Mane 6, forcing them to find and have its way with Twilight, the Princess of Friendship. Its goal is to ultimately be reborn so it can never be sealed away again while causing chaos and sexual destruction.

The Elements of Dissaray (Requires Specific Fetishes) - A strange portal opens up and reveals a new, possibly evil entity that crashes into the fields of Equestria. After recovering, they wander around and come across one of the Mane 6 - Fluttershy. The creature eventually corrupts her through sexual influence and learns of Twilight, then sets its sights on her and the remaining Mane 6

5) Persona 4

Shadows of Doubt (Requires Specific Fetishes) - A young girl named Robin Sutokiora moves into a small town called Shiraku, not too far from Inaba, Japan. Everything is going well for her for several months until her closest friend has to move away due to their family moving away. On the evening before the move, they have a sleepover, but a strange fog seeps into the town around Midnight and they watch the Midnight Channel, only to be sucked into a strange Shadow World and separated. Robin must find her friend quickly before the Shadows within the world get to her but for them both, this was only the start of the strangeness.

Original Plots

Science Fiction Plots

1) Viper Rigg, Space Explorer- An RP based on the smutty adventures of a space explorer who searches for her parents all the while getting tangled up with strange events and the Intergalactic Order of Space Explorers. (Can Be Combined with Anomaly Plot)

2) Invasion- A young woman ends up becoming possessed by an alien parasite after befriending a man and entrusting him. Once possessed, she plots to devour the entire town.

3) The Anomaly - A large crew of intergalactic soldiers are struck by a strange anomaly, causing them to temporarily become stranded in space. Over time, something begins to show signs of being on the ship and the Captain begins barking bizarre orders and acting strangely.

4) The Cybernetic Demon - A woman who finds out something that she shouldn't have is murdered, but her brain and personality end up being transferred into a new cyborg body as she is controlled and forced into the life of a cyborg Hitwoman called the Cybernetic Demon.

5) A Lethal Dose - A woman is visiting a newly discovered cave discovered in 2125, which show the remnants of a strange civilization worshiping a strange creature. When she goes deep into the cave, in a restricted area, she is slammed against the wall as a strange marking on the wall comes to life and fuses with her body. She begins to hear voices in her head, telling her to rid the world of who it thinks should be rubbed out. The way it forces her to do it, however, is forcing the targets to fuse to her body. She grows a cock and can fuse female "criminals" to it or uses other parts of her body to fuse male "criminals". In the fusion process, she loses her own ability to think on her own and her emotions, becoming the perfect puppet for the creature.

6) An Epidemic -
A strange liquid is delivered by an unmarked box to a chemical testing plant. The testing goes wrong and a strange greenish white liquid stains two scientists. Within a matter of seconds, they both begin to feel strange as they begin to act more feral and the female's head morphs into a phallic-shaped head and then finally into a literal, gushing cock head. The male scientist is morphed into a Futanari/Herm and their head soon also takes on a phallic shape, eventually becoming a large cock head as well. They begin to infect the entire lab through forced sex and then the spreading virus spreads to the nearby city. Different strains eventually develop, ala a similar style to Let4Dead 2, but with phallic monsters.
(NOTE: This is a very niche plot. Do not ask about it unless you want to RP it)

Paranormal Plots

1) Stranger's Wrath - A young woman's life is turned upside down after a visit from a strange person in a store that she works at. She begins to feel funny, as if she's being stared at by people, but she sees nothing. She'd soon find out from a close friend becomes possessed by a spirit/creature and they attack the woman, violating her without her permission. This begins to happen more often than not, which leads the woman to try and find out what's going on as her friends and even her family aren't safe from this strange occurrence as more of them get possessed and more of them violate her, though she fears she's beginning to enjoy it.

2) The Supply - A young woman receives a letter from a family member she hadn't heard from before and is given a large sum of money to travel to a far away city to find out the family member's urgent request. She is to inherit a Dairy Farm, but not in the way she'd expect. When she gets there, she experiences strange sensations and her breasts swell two cup sizes without her noticing. She is then drugged by the family member and she wakes up attached to a milking machine and finds out that she's the new "Family Cow", producing milk for the city and other cities that import their milk. The milk has an effect of "zombifying" people, which the family uses to get their way and their millions. The girl plans a way to escape, only to find a more disturbing truth.

3) The Itch - A successful young student has everything going for them. They finally graduate high school and move to a new city for college and all is well. They're intelligent, soft spoken, shy and a bit of a nerd. However, as soon as a month into the move, she begins to feel strange and suddenly her mind is filled with more risque thoughts and she finds herself doing unspeakable actions as if something is controlling her or something is influencing her to break from her "good girl" personality. She loses control over her actions and can only watch in horror in the acts that she participates in before eventually regaining control. Her appearance, her personality, etc... all undergo drastic changes.

4) Hotel Horror - A couple of young employees at a Five Star hotel are having the times of their lives, enjoying their job and the fact they're allowed to live within the hotel. However, when an explorer ends up checking in, a strange artifact is found and cracked as one of the Bellboys carries a bag into a room. Picking it up, they put it back after patching it up with some glue, but then the Bellboy begins to act strange. It increases and increases, soon having quite a bit of strangeness occurring.

5) Strange Tides - A young man finds a young woman on a dating site after searching for a possible companion. They end up meeting and hitting it off, leading to making out. However, once this is done, the man passes out and soon wakes up... as a female? His goal is to figure out what happened and why everyone else seems to not notice the change.

6) The Unwanted Gift - A young woman has the ability to sense and talk to ghosts, but also be possessed by them. Frequently, she is possessed and forced to do out of character actions. She aims to try and find a way to get rid of of this "gift" so she can have a normal, happy life.

7) Apartment 103 - Within Apartment 103, there is a strange presence that ends up possessing a young woman and she fights with this entity for control of her body. Things only get worse as she is forced to look for a roommate to cover the costs of her rent and utilities. The new roommate would soon discover the strange and disturbing happenings shortly into their move in.

8) Demonic Gateway - On her 18th birthday, a young woman experiences strange feelings and strange pains. Her body begins to alter itself, becoming curvier and even growing bustier and beginning to leak a strange colored liquid. Within a matter of hours within to her birthday, she notices her belly beginning to bulge. Within an hour, it's continuing to grow before her body forces her to double over as she goes into a birthing motion and gives birth to a demonic creature. Unable to process what's going on, her belly becomes perfectly flat again as the demon she birthed goes on a rampage with her neighbors. Within a matter of minutes, the demon returns and forces her to spread her legs and "re-enters" her the way it was born, causing her belly to bulge out again before rapidly flattening again. This freaks the woman out and she eventually finds out her soul had been sold when she was younger to save her from a terminal illness and in return, she is now an eternal literal portal to and from Hell.

There's probably more that will be added under future revisions, so stay tuned!

My Contact Information

• PM - Feel free to PM me on the site
  • Email - N/A
  • IM Clients
    • AIM: crashfreak222
    • Trillian: crashfreak
    • YIM: doctor_freak_md

Feel free to leave a response here or shoot me a PM! :D

Slight bump, if it's allowed.

My main interest is finding another Bleach anime RP fan but I'm craving to RP in general! So hit me up via PM!

I do have a new plot!

It revolves around a woman (or teenage girl from a class) somehow becoming fused to an ancient artifact that dons a "curse" upon her. This curse makes her turn into a fantasy woman from anyone she currently has either as a mate or ends up desiring her in a sexual way (ie for example, the most popular jock turns her into a cheerleading airhead babe because that's his fantasy girl and they got physical or he said something to her that made her subconsciously desire him and then eventually a science student finds her, admits to liking her and/or kisses her and then she transforms into a super intelligent scientist "babe"). Due to the curse, she's unable to hold a relationship for very long. Namely due to the fact when she transforms, she begins to lose memories of the last lover and the general public believes whatever her current form is was always her current form. This leads to her trying to explain to someone what's going on but they do not believe her.

Le bump. I've decided to add new kinks - Cock Transformation, Driders, and Full on alien transformation (as in a male or a female becoming an alien monster :3). I do enjoy mutations as well, as I always wanted to do an RP similar to the game ObScure! Let me know if anyone's interested in starting something with me!

Still looking for some reliable RP partners! Please be literate and able to produce more than one vague line!

I'm recently craving CTF/PTF (going as far as partial and Dick/Phallic Heads) and Bimbofication. I have a couple of plots that I'd wanna try, but one involving Dick Heads is pretty niche. :p

Le bump. Still interested in finding a stable RP partner (hopefully not planning and then suddenly vanishing). I'm recently craving CTF/PTF, Bimbofication, Futa (only FutaxFemale or FutaxFuta), and some fandom RPs (like Kim Possible or MLP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom