Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

simple request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

payorspay

Moon
A little notice. I am in the process of getting home wifi. I do not know when that will happen though. Probably within the next couple months and I will be online scattered times in the meantime. I will let people I am RPing with know when I will be online but the times will often be spread out. if I'm on every other day at this point that will be good. I am trying so please be patient with me.
Ideas in bold I really want to do. Ideas with stars are new ideas.
All Ideas in here I will play both females and or really feminine boys.

I am okay playing more than one character, mainly females but I do do a little bit of sissy males and if that raises the question in you, yes, I love anal. I like hair pulling, teasing, being made to beg, public displays, outdoor sex, drugs (Real or made up), and let me know anything else.

Currently interested in these kinds of ideas if you have your own feel free to send them.

Attacker turned master. I would play a girl who gets attacked, probable walking home. but after the attack she can't help but crave the feeling again till eventually she goes back to her attacker and begs to be mistreated by him.

Daddy's prostitute(s). Daddy, you, can't pay the bills, and he needs more money coming in. What better thing could he do than to fuck his daughters on camera and put it up online and since everyone's seen it anyways, why not charge for a go with them.

Princess traitorgasm. the princess is given a new servant, one of the slaves from the arena who has been sold around quite a bit. When he gets put as her boddygaurd though, he finds that the sweet little princess can be used as his cocksleeve and as a puppet to go from slave to ruler.

Online friend. A girl has been perusing around websites she shouldn't be, and even though she's only fifteen she finds she is quite drawn to the BDSM world. When the guy she's been chatting with invites her out, buys her new outfits, brings her favorite band to a club he owns, and showers her with gifts, she ends up staying with him and becoming his pet. (Really like puppy girls with this one)

just one hell of a butler. The butler is having fun while the parents are away, turning all the daughters of the house from his employers to his sex slaves. Tlk about a hostile takeover.

Demon deal. When a girl moves into a new home with her family, she finds an old locket in the attic. She picks it up only to prick her finger on it, awakening the age old demon trapped within it. Now, he will grant her anything she wishes, like a genie, but what he doesn't tell her is that the more he grants for her, the stronger he gets towards his goal of becoming corporeal again and taking over the world.

Evil wins. As the name suggests this idea is one where the evil force in the story wins, taking over the world and enslaving the princess and the heroes companions into sex slaves. wh
at happens to the hero who was supposed to win is up for debate.

digital rewrite. A popular video game is hacked, allowing the hacker to take over the minds of any player he chooses and turn them from what they normally are into his loyal subjects (Also have this same idea with a therapist and hypnotism.)

Dog's bitch. A rich guy decides he wants to have a thrill, so he has his poor girlfriend get fucked senseless by his dog. Short RP

**A sad future. With women growing more and more powerful it was only a matter of time till the feminist start a female centric society and turn men into useless work slaves. too bad for the women though the collars they've been putting on the males are starting to malfunction because of power drainage, and when the power goes out all together one night, it's the men's time to take over.**

**Dungeon. A group of girls find themselves in an inescapable dungeon. when they venture out they find hordes of vicious monsters. they have to venture out for food and supplies, but they run the risk each time of the monsters doing with them as the monsters please.** (With this idea I would be interested in a few things not normally interested in. like death of my characters, dismemberment, torture, true physical pain and abuse. Just FYI)

**The perverted brother. Big brother is such a pervert. he always touches on his little sister in ways that some people would think is bad, but she doesn't mind. till he sneaks into her room on her fifteenth birthday to congratulate her with some fucking. After this she's hooked, but big brother is no longer satisfied with just her. maybe she goes off elsewhere looking. maybe the brother has her do stuff or get some friends.**

**Christmas presents. Normally you don't receive a gift like this under the tree, but santa must have been looking out for one boy as he receives a remote which can control women and the much more feminine men. At first it's nothing much, but soon enough he realizes he can make the girls do anything and everything he says.**

** I WOULD LOVE TO DO A MADOKA MAGICA RP WITH ANYONE

some magical races I don't mind doing are
vampire
witch
neko
werewolf (both human and wolf but nothing inbetween)
phoenix
orc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom