Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Bakery~ Updates on RPs and a bit of Cynicism

Yeahhhh... I think I'm just in a fowl mood today. People annoying me left and right, bumping my thread and getting PMs from people who CLEARLY did not read my thread despite the first line telling them to read it thoroughly.

Photoshop and Illustrator were assholes to me today.

Friends having sticks up their asses and being overly sensitive to jokes.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
I hate that shit. Or people who PM me and can't RP a character correctly. >:

I had a dude PMing me trying desperately to get me to fulfill his fantasy with this one Pokemon. He read and understood that I did not do furry or anthro roleplays, no idea what made him think I might do Pokemon. Then when I told him no, he asked me if I'd let it be a human character with the Pokemon's name (as if I don't see what you're doing there...). When I said no because I was familiar with Pokemon and played the games, he asked me if I was familiar with 5th generation Pokemon. Like seriously people. There are PLENTY of furry roleplayers on this site and its counterproductive to grasp at straws with someone who is shooting you down left and right.

Anywho, onto another rant.

A dude in my graphic design class TOTALLY stole my idea and is doing a copy/paste job on his poster. We're having a 'competition' to design the school's art show poster, and he sits across from me, and I started doing a uh... vintage french style poster design, and he started doing one too, except he is literally copying posters. I watched him as he copied a picture of a woman in a poster.

I haaaaaate copied stuff. Using stuff as inspiration on style is fine, but straight up copying stuff just irks me. I could do that! Anyone could do that!

To my oh so lovely GD Theory and Processes teacher...

Your class is scheduled from 6:30 to 9:30. Four fucking hours. But how many times this year has it actually expanded beyond 8:30? Like... 3 times. I, like MANY of your students (I'd know, I'm accompanied by them after class) are those who have to get rides home. Even if I had a car, my parents do not want me having to navigate a college campus at 9:30 at night in Flint, MI.

SO DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A BAD STUDENT WHEN I DECIDE TO LEAVE EARLY ONCE. You're the one who cried wolf. I am so fucking tired of telling my ride to show up at 9:30 and having to sit in the building for an hour (sometimes more) alone because you can't hold class for the entire session that we paid for ($675.80). Hell, the lights have been turned off on me before!

I've left class early ONCE, and I've missed one day (I was sick). So I don't appreciate it when you tell me I am "one of those types who have a tendency of sneaking out early" and "think you don't see us." AGAIN! I'VE LEFT EARLY ONCE! Just because I'm not one of your pretentious ass kissing art hipsters, it doesn't mean I am a bad student. Sure, you don't know me, you're not familiar with me, but on the same boat, don't fucking talk to me like I'm a bad student without proof. If I was a bad student, I wouldn't be responsible and mature enough to say "Sorry, I have to leave class early, how do you propose I do my assignment since I won't be here for the rest of class?"

God damn I hate being an art major sometimes.

And to my other teacher,

You're a cool dude and all, but I and other students don't quite appreciate your VERY obvious favoritism. I really fucking drives me insane when one student will ask for your feedback and you will take 5 minutes giving them feedback and or beaming over their work, but when I and others ask you for feedback, you just give us a nod and "Uh huh, good, keep up the work, let's see how it turns out." I swear to fucking god if you nitpick my type when I turn my assignment in... DON'T SAY I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

Aside from getting sketches done for my one class, I don't have any homework or projects to work on this weekend. Glad because I am soooooo tired and mentally drained.

RP WISHLIST:

I want a RP with a dynamic duo of a couple with a relationship like the doctor and Rose from Doctor Who.

tumblr_inline_ml288u4Y881qb47nh.gif

Just look at em...

tumblr_inline_mkyip5lyXZ1qb47nh.gif

The doctor and Rose

tumblr_inline_mk8tknDUsg1rwkrjr.gif

The man--- smart and adventurous.
The woman--- warm and bold.

So perfect.

tumblr_lkybzmP35O1qf4sef.jpg

In one of those moods where people easily bug me. I get legit reasons, but I suppose I'm hyper-sensitive about it.

Hate one sided conversations. People who just yap yap yap yap yap during a conversation but never seem to actually listen to the other person or what they're saying.

Give me your opinions please--- I know my feelings may be a bit selfish and sensitive, but eh, I can't help it, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Okay so my boyfriend has an acquaintance/friend of sorts. He met her on okcupid years ago, but for some reason or another they never hooked up but they did keep each other added on Facebook. I don't like her.

She has this tendency to play the 'oh woe is me' card on him every couple of months. They don't talk much, but when they do, it's her coming to him whining and moping about her dating life (or lack of). For awhile she'd start texting him saying stuff like "I just wish I had someone to cuddle," "I'm so lonely. I don't think I'll ever find someone who finds me attractive." etc etc. I can smell a bitch fishing for compliments and attention from a mile away. And I felt it was a bit inappropriate to be doing that to guys who are already in relationships.

She apparently eventually got a boyfriend. But still, anytime she senses that her relationship is doomed to fail soon, she comes to my boyfriend and whines to him.

All fucking weekend she's been IMing him crying and whining about her situation with her boyfriend and it really bugged me. Her boyfriend apparently suggested more space between them because he felt she was getting too needy and dependent on him (and I can see that now...). So the guy apparently decided to go out of town for a week just to get some space and time to himself. So all weekend long she's been going on and on about how she just knew he was going to break up with her as soon as he got back. She was saying stuff like "I'm bipolar and he's not here to help and support me during my down times! How can he do this to me? Can't he see that he's possibly killing me?"

Last night she was claiming she was having an emotional meltdown and losing contro of herself and bawling her eyes out.

Meanwhile I could see over his Facebook that she was posting stuff like "Sherlock Holmes, why are you so good!" Yeah, that sounds consistent with a melt down.

It continued into today. The girl is definitely needy. She was even keeping tabs on her boyfriend's text time stamps and freaked out when it took him over an hour to reply to her. He was apparently on his way home today, not even home yet, and she was already pestering him. And what annoys me the most is that just as she was leaving to go watch something because we had to go soon, she told him "Tell Katie (me) I'm sorry I took up so much of your time this weekend."

Really? You're sorry you knowingly took up so much of my boyfriends time?

Bitch knows I can only see him on the weekends. She knows I was there. I'm pretty sure she has plenty of other friends to vent to, but she chose to go to my boyfriend of all people...

I don't want this girl turning getting too dependent or turning to my boyfriend as potential emotional back up. Anytime she comes to him, it feels like she has some motive and it's always revolving around seeking the emotional support of a male. And personally, I don't like it.

People's friends lists show up on the profile yes? So consider contacting one or two other guys on her friend list to see if she does the exact same behavior with them. That drama queen needy type tends to have all male 'friends' that she taps into when she needs her insecure ego stroked. If her behavior is the same with them that it is with -your- man, then let him know, gently, that she's using him, not being a friend.

For his good and your own, vet this girl's sanity and behavior. If she's only obsessing on your guy, then again, let him know because yes, sometimes guys are that clueless when it comes to fishing needy girls. I think opinions are like dessert, you can take it, leave it or put it in the fridge for later. I hope this helps.

No hon, not sleazy snooping. I meant that people normally post on their friend's pages. Is there anything on the wide open page displaying this blatant behavior on her wall totally in plain sight?

I wasn't trying to imply that you should be rude. I was only replying to
Give me your opinions please---
Sorry to have stuck my nose in where it wasn't wanted; I won't make that mistake again.

Jeez. Sounds like this chick needs a slap. I'd mention something to your boyfriend about it and if that doesn't cut it, I'd honestly send her a message telling her to back up and try fixing her problems alone for a change.

Jeez. Sounds like this chick needs a slap. I'd mention something to your boyfriend about it and if that doesn't cut it, I'd honestly send her a message telling her to back up and try fixing her problems alone for a change.

Yeah I ended up talking to him. He was kind of in denial at first... saying stuff like "I doubt that would happen", but I told him that no offense, but guys like him are often too nice for their own good and can easily get themselves into a situation with a crazy needy bitch. I wasn't saying that she was doing it, but from what I have seen of her in the past I get a feeling she is the type to do that. She obviously has issues. So I just told him to not get too involved. I know he was just trying to be a good friend, but sometimes for some situations there are people to go to and people not to go to. Though I still believe she has ulterior motives (subconscious or not) in choosing my boyfriend for all of her mopey fits.

I wouldn't put it past her, honestly. Sometimes women tend to go after people who are in relationships just for the sole fact that they can "take them away from you" for a period of time.

I wouldn't put it past her, honestly. Sometimes women tend to go after people who are in relationships just for the sole fact that they can "take them away from you" for a period of time.

Yeah which I also got the hunch of when she 'apologized' to me for 'taking up' so much of his time while I was there. Probably thinking 'Hehe I'm so special I can even pull his attention away from his girlfriend!' I've known a few girls like this. It's kind of like the challenge of wanting what you can't have. It's not theirs so they like the challenge even more.

O_O I did it. I didn't think it was possible, I thought I had lost my chance, and while I was happy to take lower, it's official, I got a 4.0 GPA for the semester.

Haha, thanks you guys :p I was honestly surprised. I was honestly expecting lower, which I'd have been happy with.

Also, update on my beef with my boyfriends one friend.

I'm even more sure of her now. This weekend she IM'd him every day and last night, she probably mentioned how lonely she was about 5 times. I hope my boyfriend starts to understand what I mean by girls like her.

TRUST ME. I'm trying to get back into the flow of roleplaying and replying. I had my semester end then I went and stayed with my boyfriend for a few weeks, I got home last night, but I had to (try to) get to bed early. Today was my birthday and I am just dead tired. Plus I have a headache.

Back
Top Bottom