Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaila

Super-Earth
What I am seeking seems to be more and more elusive with each passing day. I like dominant roleplays with my character as the one in the subordinate position. I know what you're thinking, 'Those are a dime a dozen!' right? Yes, they are, but not the kind that I am searching for. You see, I want a dominant roleplay that does not revolve around sex. I understand that it happens and that it's an integral part of the control process, but I just don't want to play out the details. I would rather just fade to black and allude to it having happened. I don't want my character raped or tormented or subjected to anything of a sexual nature. I want her controlled through means of physical force, intimidation, coersion, proximity, and sheer authority. I like to play fantasy, modern/fantasy, medieval, and sci-fi, but in the sense of future technologies, not spaceships. Just to be clear, my character will be the submissive one in the pairing. I don't play dominant roles so if you're looking for a domme you will have to look elsewhere.

For now, this is just an avenue to express what kind of character I'm seeking for storylines. The possibility for plots and such are endless so, if you feel you encompass what is described above feel free to whisper me! If you do choose to whisper me, however, make sure you project that authority. I want to know that this is a facet of your personality and not just something you're attempting or trying for the first time for my sake. I usually post multiple paragraphs and would like my partner to do the same.

1) A mousy, plain girl is hired as a personal assistant to an executive and he sees her true potential and knows she can be a strong, confident woman if given the right guidance and molded with the right hand. This will be a journey of dominance and submission through which they both develop. I don't want this to be sexual. I want to explore the mental and physical aspects of this relationship, the way he coaxes her into the lifestyle and then seizes control making her dependent on him.

2) A girl has lost everything: her job, her apartment, and her livelihood. In a last ditch attempt to possibly get something out of life she enters a contest to win a free Vegas trip and, by some miracle, is selected as the winner. It's for a week and she jumps at the chance, taking the flight that's booked for her a couple weeks later. When she arrives in Vegas she's in a bit of a shock, since she's never been there, but manages to ingratiate herself quickly into the scene. A guy notices her, someone powerful and influential, and decides that she will be his. He spikes her drink at some point and brings her back to his room where she wakes up the next morning with a cuff around her ankle attached to a chain that connects to his bedpost. What will follow will be a tumultuous relationship between the two as he struggles to keep her close to him and she struggles to come to terms with his ownership. Whisper if you're interested!)

3) Shifters (humans that can turn into one animal) are not as prevalent as humans so they are forced to abide by the old-fashioned tradition of arranged marriages. When a girl is born she is immediately betrothed to the youngest male and they will be mated by the laws of the clans when the girl turns 18. My character, the aforementioned girl, was betrothed to a young male about five years her senior that grew into a vicious, cold, hardened leader for his clan. She is seventeen now and will be eighteen in a couple months. Fearing for her life with this man, she enlists the help of a police friend to escape and start a new life under a new identity. The male is determined to get her back and will stop at nothing to achieve that.

4) She was attractive and her friend had surprising success being a sugar baby so she figured it was worth a shot. At a high end bar is where she met him, fifteen years her senior and oozing money. He never wanted anything sexual from her... He was content just providing her nice things as long as she accompanied him to dinners and galas. The possession was starting to unsettle her, though, and she tried distancing herself, but he refused to let that happen. He's going to ensure that this girl knows she is his by any means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom