Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love a nasty scene, usable toy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoknowsfap

Super-Earth
Hey, I'm looking for some nasty men (or women from time to time) for some online fun.

Our roleplays can be anything you desire, I just love it rough and nasty, using me and abusing me. I get asked to roleplay all sorts and I'm generally up for most of them, either playing as myself, a different aged me, or just a random for which we can bring to life.

Be imaginative and don't be scared to actually tell me what you desire, whether thats a gangrape RP, seducing a naive toy, or eager to fuck a nasty slut. Or maybe totally different, just hit me up, I'll guarantee a reply if its a proper message, and don't worry, you won't offend me! Just saying hi and not stating your intentions and likes will probably not gain you a reply sorry.

This may be a bit of a short add so feel free to question me more, just make sure you know what you're after too xxx

RE: Love a nasty guy... or guys

Hello,
I would like to play a nasty boy friend or husband or boss who abuses you and sexually uses you for his ends. He may also be into some sort of magic powers if you like that dimension.
If you are interested, IM Me on yim or aim or skype
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
skype owning.master1
Owning

RE: Love a nasty guy... or guys

Something to add, indeed it was something I posted in the past...

Some general thoughts and cravings

-- Feeling urges to be ganged

I have two ways to go about it:
1. had sex but never a GB
2. Loose virginity through GB

-- Looking to play either a naive emo, or a chav who bites off more than she can chew

Or as ever open to most if not all ideas (although I prefer new and/or unusual ones)

-- Getting bred

-- Mistakenly sent to a guys prison?

--petite emo interracial RP?
Usually with older guys, perhaps whilst on holiday?

-- Maybe some FxF roles for a change?
or FxFxFxFxF... etc. Party? slumber party? anything?

-- Maybe some old guys in the park to take advantage of me
either because Im naive or because Im heading home drunk

-- Some locals looking for fun with me thetourist on safari?

I'm open to most suggestions and happy to RP with either guys or gals

-- Incubi
Or invisible man, something interesting in my bed when I think I'm alone. Ghosts perhaps who can later on have fun with me when I'm in the outside world

well it's been a while, but I've been thinking about all this again and I'd very much be up for some fresh new fun on here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom