Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any fellow ABDL's around? M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there!

I'm interested to see if there's any other people here who share my I guess rare (But awesome) kink! For those who don't know ABDL stands for Adult Baby/Diaper Lover so it's kind of a spin off of ageplay. So, I'm interested in starting up a couple of roleplays with people if I can find some interest.

So, I am primarily (I'd say 90%) looking for roleplays featuring this theme, however if you have something you'd like to ask me about then I'll still give it a read and have a think about it :). I normally only play female characters but I'm happy to play trans/really sub guys.

I do currently have a couple of story ideas lined up that I'd like to try but I understand that what I'm looking for is quite niche so if you have an idea too then more than happy to chat and figure something out. I'm looking for someone to play a mummy/daddy character but I also think that having more than one little involved could be really fun too. Some current ideas of mine are:

Broke University/College student ends up being a rich businessman/woman's little baby pet to pay their bills.

(Kind of) Standard BDSM-esque relationship but with extra ABDL fun involved!

Character gets caught exploring their ABDL fetish by wearing pullups, gets caught by partner/roommate etc.

Or just my character has some form of medical problem where they can't help wetting themselves and needs to wear 24/7.

All those are just a base idea though, and more than happy to talk things over and tweak bits/combine.

If anyone is interested please just drop me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom