Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for smut based taboo rp. (Incest, monsters, tentacles and more! MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiningknight

Planetoid
Hey there, so as the title states, I'm looking for a much more taboo roleplay than I normally do. This includes anything from incest to monsters, tentacles, pretty much anything. The only limits I have are things like vomit, pee, poop etc. I'm also not a massive fan of non-con. I'm happy to do it if that's what you want, but I much prefer a plot where the girl goes willingly to whatever monster etc, or is reluctant but gets persuaded by mind control or aphrodisiacs etc. We can talk about specific kinks later. Oh and a huge craving of mine is tentacle sex. I can't really explain why but I love it and if you're up for it you will be one of my favourite people. :) Also, as I mentioned before I'm not a fan of non-con, but I do really like it when the female is not necessarily dominant but somewhat in control. I know that's not what people tend to look for in a monster rp and it's not a deal breaker, but I just love the concept of the female being in control or at least being enough of a slut to willingly go to a tentacle monster. Oh yeah, that's another thing, I like it when the girls are slutty/sexy. Not like a mindless bimbo but just someone who loves sex and loves to tease in provocative outfits.

And with all of that out of the way, here are a few ideas.

Bound to her will.

So this is a modern day setting and your character is a powerful sorceress. She isn't planning on taking over the world and even has a normal day job, but she uses her powers to make her life easier , to ensnare lovers etc. She quite loves sex as well, however recently mortal men haven't been satisfying her so she turns to demons. I'm thinking she summons a shapeshifting pleasure demon with the intent of getting him to turn into a tentacle monster and fuck her. Rather than the demon escape her bindings as always seems to happen in these kind of things, I'm thinking she binds him successfully and he has to do whatever she demands. I'm thinking after the initial tentacle sex, there could be some fun in public settings, or he could change into other monsters she wants to experiment with.

A Whole New World. (Taken)

Your character wakes up after a plane crash, or a ship sinks and finds herself in a strange world, filled with monsters of all sorts that would love to fuck her. So as she travels through this world, looking for a way home she encounters more and more monsters and perhaps she enjoys giving herself to the monsters she meets. There are a lot of possibilities with this one, and I would be willing to have two separate rp's of it if they were different enough.

How To Catch Monsters.

I'm thinking modern day setting for this, but I could be convinced to do a fantasy or sci fi setting. Your character is a hunter of monsters, however she lures them in with her body. She seduces and often fucks the monsters, loving the pleasure she gets, then when they are worn out she subdues and captures them, perhaps taking them back to her base where she keeps the monsters, letting them fuck her when she is horny, perhaps experimenting on them and using ingredients from them to augment her body, to keep it young and sexy, maybe even gaining special powers from the monsters.

So let me know if you're interested in any of the ideas above and we'll work something out, or if you want to suggest any ideas of your own I'm happy to work something out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom