Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking F for Plot Based Fairy Tail RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainNexus616

Super-Earth
I am primarily seeking a female partner who is semi-literate and is comfortable playing OC while also comfortable playing the occasional canon character from the anime. (Not heavily required but just for some occasional interaction with the main cast)

Picture this (this will be ripping off Hellsing's intro and the character Spawn lol)

Your character is the daughter of a renowned and powerful wizard family. Growing up under their influence YC (your character) she has learned how to cast magic and plans to join a guild for her 18th birthday. Well the night before she departs her family recieves a visit from a certain Dark Guild who has been longtime enemies of her family. The guild kills both of her parents and lights the home ablaze. Unable to fight and unable to flee she takes refuge in the family crypt where her father once told her if all hope was lost open the tomb in the deepest level there she will find her family's darkest secret and ultimate weapon.

Just as she opens the tomb she is cornered by the Dark Guild's mages ready to murder her.Before the deed could be done something emerges from the tomb. A figure covered in black armor with a flowing red cape and glowing green eyes. This being makes short work of the mages and turns his attention to your character and bows before her. As she is the last surviving member of her family she is his new master and will obey her every command.

Now with this new ally in tow they defeat the dark guild still present and leave the ruins of her home with the new master of this powerful monster setting out to become a great mage and maybe one day rebuild her family home. Arriving in the nearby town of Magnolia she is eager to join up with Fairy Tail remembering the stories her parents told during their tenure there.

I will essentially be playing the girl's bodyguard. I will allow a romance to bloom either with him or another character, OC or acanon. (Just be warned this is the first time I will be playing a Fairy Tail canon)

Kink wise open to most stuff except for toilet play, beastiality, and male on male

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom