Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slain (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me if you are interested in this plot. While I don't want sex to be the center of this rp, I wouldn't mind if it has a couple of sex scenes in it. I just don't want it to turn into a smut based story.

Plot:

In the small town of Reisen Stadt a new vampire takes up residence. The town already had enough supernatural problems of its own without a blood sucking vampire moving in. However, the vampire tends to lay low, only feeding when he needs to. He even takes up an interest in his neighbor, a young cop who has lived in this town her whole life. Little does he know, however, is that his sexy young neighbor is a vampire hunter. As vampire nests and hoards start to go missing in town he starts hunting the hunter, unawares that he is hunting his neighbor and friend. Meanwhile another dark force is looking in on the town as a prime place to open the gates to hell and unleash beasts and demons of all lore onto the earth, thus taking it over. (I am hoping to develop a romance between the two before they realize who and what the other is.)

Naughty Little Miss said:
PM me if you are interested in this plot. While I don't want sex to be the center of this rp, I wouldn't mind if it has a couple of sex scenes in it. I just don't want it to turn into a smut based story.

Plot:

In the small town of Reisen Stadt a new vampire takes up residence. The town already had enough supernatural problems of its own without a blood sucking vampire moving in. However, the vampire tends to lay low, only feeding when he needs to. He even takes up an interest in his neighbor, a young cop who has lived in this town her whole life. Little does he know, however, is that his sexy young neighbor is a vampire hunter. As vampire nests and hoards start to go missing in town he starts hunting the hunter, unawares that he is hunting his neighbor and friend. Meanwhile another dark force is looking in on the town as a prime place to open the gates to hell and unleash beasts and demons of all lore onto the earth, thus taking it over. (I am hoping to develop a romance between the two before they realize who and what the other is.)
Yes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom