Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Adv. Long term search. Dark, Fantasy, Historical. Check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badfool

Moon
Hey! Just as the title says :) Looking for long term, advanced roleplays. Hope I can find some awesome partners!

About me:
- I've been roleplaying since high school. I am a junior in college currently. I'm always trying to expand my writing, challenge myself and create enough realism in a roleplay with good character dynamic. I love roleplay and I strive for long term plots!
-I'd like to think I'm pretty friendly and love to have some form of roleplay partner friendship. So chances are I'll say hi from time to time and talk about the plot and what's going on. Mostly because it's fun and it gets my creative gears going.
-I am a multi-paragraph poster. It's very rare for me to only post one paragraph. If it does happen, chances are that it's a scene that is very fast paced and requires a lot of back and forth dialogue. Most other times I like anywhere from two large paragraphs to three-five normal ones. But above all else quality is most important to me :). Don't feel that you have to push yourself for the sake of length.
-Sometimes I might talk and map out plot. I know some people don't like this or feel that it takes away from the magic of the RP but I feel that a strong plot can be pre-planned loosely if it's a serious plot point. I love surprises but if it's something I might be iffy about I'll likely bring it up to get the A-OK.

Edit: Been a bit out of the loop as well as some electronic road bumps. I came back from a short absence.

What I like:
-Mostly M/M. I've found it's my favorite when it comes to romance or pairing roleplays of any kind. I'm not really into the yaoi(seme/uke) kind of dynamic though so I prefer not to use that kind of terminology.
-Historical. I enjoy past roleplays quite a bit for a number of reasons. It gets me researching a lot for accuracy! This includes Old West, 20s, 40s, WWII, 50s, 60s, Berlin Wall, etc. If it's ancient civilizations I might not be able to get into as much as I don't know as much immediate history.
-Fantasy. I can get into fantasy since it's a non-modern setting. I've done a lot of royalty roleplays and would love to take that and spice it up somehow. I don't like to get too crazy with fantasy creatures, but the settings, clothing and lore are usually awesome.
-Power Struggle
-Slice of Life. I'm still getting familiar with the genre but depending on the sort of conflicts and characters it could be neat.
-Apocolyptic. I don't do these often but it could be cool to see what someone can offer with this, so I'll throw it in too.
-Religion. Be it as a conflict or a comfort. I like world building, including fictional religions.
-Dark themes!!! - I can't stress enough how much I love dark themes. I can range from fluffy to very M. I'm very open minded when it comes to roleplays. Don't be afraid to ask me about an idea no matter how weird or janked you think it might be. If I'm not into it, we can always tweak or adjust.
-Tribes!!! I have a vague idea for this if anyone is interested in war, cannibals, or general bloodshed.
-Revenge

Now onto the negatives...Things I am not into:
-Highschool. Sorry if anyone loves this. It's very hard for me to get into a high school setting.
-Vampires. I've actually got one going on. I love vamps but I've also done a lot in the past and want a break.
-Anime/Manga
-Fandoms
-Anthro
-Sci-Fi. I just don't watch or read enough to know how to write it.

That's about it for now! If I forget something I'll edit, but for right now it seems I've run out of things to blab about lol. The fastest way for me to notice a reply is through PM! I always forget to check the comments on these things so I'm sorry if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom