Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More is Better (Nothing and hinata)

Kana was not really the shy type she was just shy when it came to new things she was not used to. "Alright." She said moving herself to the way he wanted her to. Her hands moved to her knees and moved so her butt stuck out a bit. She was slowly getting the hang of things. She moved her hand up to tuck some hair behind her ear,

"Good, good, now lean back so your chest sticks out some more, and keep your hand where it is like you are still pushing your hair back, and be sure to smile teasingly." She seemed to be slowly catching on. He hoped she was a fast learner. "After that go ahead and turn your back to me and lift your shirt up a bit, so I can just see some of your back."

She nodded moving her hand a moment, using one to prop herself up as she leaned back her medium sized chest sticking out a bit a very teasing smile on her lips like she had done it a thousand times. She was wearing a guys shirt so it did not show her body off well. She blushed at the next one but nodded. Then Kana turned her back to the man slowly lifting her shirt up giving a good veiw of her back, she turned hr head to the side to look over her shoulder at him.

He kept taking a few shots here and there, making sure each one counted. He watched as her shirt came up more. "Alright, just keep lifting it up until its off then just drop it onto the bed." He said encouragingly. He looked forward to seeing how she would handle being shirtless in front of him. He hoped that she might start getting more into it, and really give him a good show. She had a lovely body, and he was eager to see what she could do with it.

A deep blush covered Kana's cheeks as he told basicly told her to remove her shirt. She made a face thinking about whether or not it was worth it but she quickly shook her head deciding it was. "Alright." She said quietly and played witht he edge of her shirt. Kana turned her head the other way and slowly continued to remove her shirt. Of course she was not to into it yet, it was only her first time doing this. After the shirt was off she casually placed it onto the bed. She wore a black bra under the shirt. She tuned her body around half way to look at him her hair over her shoulder and half of her front showing at the moment. Kana smiled a bit. The blush still on her cheeks so she looked rather flushed but it was cute. "What about the bra?" She asked with the same smile.

He took more shots as the shirt came up over her head. She was doing well so far, in spite of her nervousness. He waited for her to finish turning to face him before taking some more pictures, the cute little blushing smile making it even better. Hearing her ask about her bra with that smile on her face made him think a a slightly mischievous first lover. "Thats up to you. I want to make sure that those I take pictures of are comfortable with what they are doing. If you would like to wait till the next time we shoot, thats fine. A few nice shots of you in that bra will be sufficient if you would like to stop there." While he would like to see more of her clothes come off, he wasn't going to keep many tenants if he was not a bit lenient in some areas.

kana continued to blush softly as he told her what he wanted. She sat there facing him quietly then tilted her head again. "Might as well get everything out in the open the first time, so I can go up in my room, get all upset with what I am doing and then be ready to do it again next time!" She laughed a little. It was obviously nerves but she was serious. She began to play with her bra strap gently. Kana had never really been naked in front of a guy before so it was obvious she would be nervous but there was no real point at the moment. She smiled before pulling the shoulder strap on one side down a bit. Kana just smiled at the man and moved her hands behind her back, playing with the fassen in the back.

Back
Top Bottom