Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More is Better (Nothing and hinata)

Name: Nathan
Appearance:Nathan

Nathan finished putting up another flyer and pulled his hood close as he walked back into the pouring rain. He had really picked one hell of a day to put the flyers up. He had only gotten through half of them before the heavy drops had begun, and he was sure most of them were completely unreadable by now. At least he still had half of them. He hoped this didn't hurt his chances of getting people to come to his apartment. The fliers read something like this: "Free apartment space. Only cost is to do anything and everything requested by the landlord, will be reasonable" Nathan had spent a ton of money getting those apartments to look nice, especially the bedrooms and bathrooms. As long as the occupants didn't mind having some rather explicit photos taken, and having a webcam in their room, then they got to stay in the apartment free of charge. He hoped he might find a few desperate females who would be willing to accept an offer like this. He wasn't really a pervert, at least not anymore than any other guy, but he thought this would be a simple and effective way to keep the apartment from going under. Since he had bought them not a single tenant had rented out a space. Now he was desperate to come up with any way to keep from having to sell them completely. He moved on from spot to spot, putting up fliers anywhere he could. He had to find somebody to stay there.

Name: Kana
Appearance: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.wallpapers008.info/images/wmwallpapers/anime-girl-1.jpeg">http://www.wallpapers008.info/images/wm ... irl-1.jpeg</a><!-- m -->
________________________________________________________________________________

Kana was leaning against a brick building as the rain began pouring down. She had two bags, only on her back and one she was carrying. Fresh out of high school and on her own going to college. She did not have the guts to run home crying to mommy and daddy that she was evicted from her apartment. She sighed closing her eyes as she stood there. She decided she should find some place to stay the night. She did not have much money since she was fired three weeks before she was kicked out of her apartment. She noticed the flyer on the poll and surprisingly she could read it. She smiled softly, what harm could this do? Free place to stay only had to do what the lanlord requested. Not like it would be to long before she could find a new job and a new apartment. She quickly scrolled down the adress and headed there. When she knocked on the door and was dripping wet from the pouring rain. She did not even have all of her things, she had four days to recover her stuff from the aparment before it would be sold. She only wore a red shirt and tan pants. Her long brown hair flowing down her back, pressed to her neck and face due to the water. She wondered if anyone was here.

Nathan had returned about an hour before her arrival. He had been soaked to the skin and freezing, and had immediately thrown his clothes in the dryer and gotten into the shower to get the chill off of him. The hot water felt awesome after walking in the freezing cold rain. After a little over half an hour under the hot water, he got out and dried off, putting on some dry clothes and sitting down at the computer to check a few sites before he got something for dinner. After a few minutes on the computer he heard a knock at the door. He hoped someone was answering his flyers, though he was surprised that anyone could read them now, after this downpour. He walked out into the lobby of the apartment building and opened the door, finding a pretty girl standing in the doorway, completely soaked. "Hey, come inside, come inside." he said ushering her in.

When the door was opened she smiled lightly her hands rubbing her bare arms. She was completly soaked. Her hair was dripping and she shook a little, thats what she gets for not paying her bills. She was extremly releaved when he asked her to come in. She did not say anything she just quickly came into the warm lobby and she sighed contently. Still shaking a little. "Um..." She thought a moment before turning to the person who had allowed her into the apartment lobby. "Are you the...l-land loard?" She asked quietly as she looked at him a moment or two, he seemed so...young. Kana smiled gently as she looked at him a moment. She moved her hand to her hair and tucked it behind her ear. "My name is K-Kana." She shuttered a moment.

He shut the door behind her, cutting off the cold wind and rain. "Yeah, I am." he said "Wait here, let me get you a towel." he said and ran into his room, which was right next to the lobby, and grabbed a dry towel from the bathroom. He walked back into the lobby quickly and handed her the towel. "Here, try and dry yourself off a bit, and my name's Nathan." He said. He finally got a chance to get a look at her and saw that she was quite pretty, even though she was soaked. She had a very attractive body, and he thought she might do well if she accepted his offer. "So, what brings you to my humble establishment?" he asked as she dried off.

"Okay, thank you." She said as he said he would go get her a towel. She stood their ringing out her shirt cursing herself for being stupid enough to run around in the rain. "Thank you." She whispered again once she was handed the towel. She slowly started to dry her face, neck and anyother skin exposed before drying her hair, "um..I seen your flyers hanging around, before the rain started...or right after I forget which." She shrugged before continuing. "But I would be intrested in taking up your offer. Free as long as I do what you wish of me?" Kana asked in a soft but gentle voice as she watched him. "Though I guess that depends on what you want me to do..."

He nodded as he listened to her story, ready to explain the details to her. "Ok, here's how this all works, I give you a free room here, free utilities, free cable, no charges at all, though you are on your own for food. You get all this, and in return, you can choose to either let me take some x-rated photos every now and then, or have a few webcams set up in your room. These photos or videos will be posted on a website I have made that will charge members a monthly fee. I will use the money I make from that site to make up for the lack of rent. You can choose to do one or both, or you can wait here until the rain stops and go on your way, take your pick." He stepped behind the small front desk, ready to pull out the papers he would need if she chose to do this.

She could not help but blush when she heard what he wished of her to do in order to get a free room. She played with a peice of hair thinking about whether or not to take the offer. What were a few pictures going to do. Then the idea of the webcams what could he post. Her taking a bath or a shower. After a moment she nodded. "Alright." She paused a moment before she continued and walked over to him. "But...is there a contract? Like how long I have to stay?" She asked in a soft voice as she fixed her shirt a moment. Kana was indeed willing to do what he asked but was a little unsure but decided it was worth it.

He nodded, pleased that she seemed willing to go for it. "There is a consent form that basically says you did this of your own free will, and that I didn't coerce, bully, or force you to do this against your will in any way. And you stay for as long as you want, there is nothing keeping you here any longer than you want to be." He had made this as open ended as possible so that it would be more appealing to the people he was trying to get to live there. He looked at her, looking forward to the chance to see what she had hidden under her wet clothes.

"Alright so where is the form? I might as well get it over with. I will do either or both it is up to you." Kana said still working to dry her hair off as she waited for him to give her something she could sign. She stopped after she was decently dry. After a few moments she spoke again. "I need to bring my other stuff either tomorrow or the next day." She said more to herself then to Nathan. After another second she continued. "Um...when would you want to do this?" She asked curious as to when he would be taking these pictures.

He pulled a sheet of paper out of a drawer and hands it to her along with a pen. "Just sign and date the bottom." he said. He nodded "If you need a car I can give you a ride and help you move your stuff if you need me to." He didn't want her to have to carry her stuff all the way here, or make her take a taxi when he had a nice big SUV she could load her stuff up in. "Well, I figured I would give you a couple days to move in and get settled before we started up with the pictures and videos. But if you ever want to get a few shots just come find me." Though he doubted she would come looking for him to take pictures.

She read it quickly before signing her name and putting the date on it. She went and handed it back to him before playing with a strand of her hair before looking back at him. "Okay, well if you do not mind I guess we can get my stuff tomorrow." She said softly. It was not that far away but then again she did not want to carry it all that ways. "Well I am ready when you are, better now then never." She shrugged before a gentle smile came to her lips. "Though I would like a nice warm shower first, I am freezing." She said rubbing her arms. "Andmy clothes are soaked." She shrugged a bit.

"Sounds good." He took the paper and slid it into a folder. He perked up when she said she would be willing to get started right away. "Well, then I will show you to your room so you can get cleaned up, but first I'll let you borrow some of my clothes so we can get yours washed and dried." He led her to his bedroom, which was quite nice, and opened up a couple of drawers and his closet. "Take your pick." he said "If you wanna hand me your clothes after you get in your bathroom, I can take them to the washing machine."

She had a thin nightgown that she was not to happy to wear today so she was happy when he said she could borrow something of his for today while hears dried. When he led her to his bed room he looked into the draw and looked at the clothes a moment and picked a t shirt and a pair simple shorts. "This should work..." She said queitly before leaning against the wall. "So um...where is my room?" Faye asked quickly with the same gentle smile on her lips. She would warm up, then let him do what he wished.

He closed the drawers and closet once he finished. "Just follow me." He led her out of his room and down the hallway to a plain door, which he opened to reveal a comfortably furnished apartment. "Everything you need is here for you, including soap and shampoo in the shower. Just do whatever you like for a little while after your shower and just come get me when you are ready to get started." He led her to the bathroom. "If you still want me to take care of those clothes for you while you are in there, I'd be happy to make sure they are washed and dried."

Kana smiled softly and nodded before following him to her room, it was nicer then her other apartment. As long as she could deal with the photo's then she would survive. She nodded and went into the bathroom. "One sec." She said turning on the shower before pulling off her shirt and the rest of her clothing. She went to the door and opened it a bit before holding her arm out with the clothes. Once he had them she spoke up. "Okay..um...I am going to shower now." She said closing the door before goingt to stand under the warm water before she froze. She had also handed Nathan the towel he had let her borrow.

He waited patiently and took the pile of clothes from her when she stuck her hand out. He did not notice the towel and headed out of the room to the laundry room. He tossed the clothes in the washer, poured in a little detergent, and started the machine. Once that was done, he walked out and back to his room to relax a bit while Kana took care of her showering. He sat at his computer, checking e-mails and browsing a few sites before pulling out his camera to make sure it was ready for the shoot in an hour or so.

When she had warned up thanks to the hot water she grabbed the shampoo reading the bottle a moment before squirting some shampoo onto her hand before scrubbing iy into her scalp. Soon enough she was done in the shower before going to lay on the couch in the apartment. She closed her eyes and took a nap that lasted about an half hour to fourty five minutes. When she was done she pulled on the clothes he had lent her. Then she headed down stairs after rolling up the sleeves. She knocked on his door gently and waited quietly for him to answer it.

Once he had finished fiddling with his camera, Nathan dropped onto the bed to get a little shut eye before he started taking pictures. He closed his eyes and before long he was gently snoozing. He slept like that until Kana knocked on his door, causing him to jump slightly and look around until he realized it was the door. He shook his head and got up, walking over to the door. He opened it and saw Kana in front of him. "Hey, what's up?" he asked, forgetting he had told her to come by for the pictures.

Kana blushed softly when he answered the door and asked why she was there and what she needed. She spoke up after a couple of seconds. "well...your the one who wanted me to come by." She said before tucking a peice of her long hair behind her left ear. She then put her arms behind her back. She was swaying and waiting for him to say something back to her. She was still slightly reluctant but would rather do this then to sleep outside in the rain for any amount of time. She did not want to go into more detail not sure how to word things.

He nodded, remembering now. "Oh right, right, I forgot for a second there. Well come on in and we can get started." He walked back into the room and headed over to the camera equipment, getting the last preparations made. "So have you ever done anything like this before?" he asked, checking the flash on his camera. "If not, then just relax and do what feels natural to you. I'll be here to help you if you aren't sure what you should do next." He stood up, camera in hand. "Ready to get started?"

"yeah...sure I am a master at this." She rolled her eyes lightly. "I am kidding. Never done a thing like it." She muttered her arms crossed over her chest as she followed him into the room. She just stood near the door as she waited for him to continue. She laughed a little. "I am not sure what to do to start so... feel free to tell me." Kana said in a soft gently voice. She was trying her best not to sound nervous even though she was indeed nervous and was not sure about a thing she was doing. She sighed and waited to be told what to do.

He smiled at her. "Well you can start off on the bed, and just start stretching a bit, and try to emphasize your legs, your chest and your but when you do it." He walked around the bed so he could get the best angles for his shots, the room's lighting perfect for taking these photos. "After you have done that for a bit, just start messing with the edge of your shirt, lifting it up slowly, giving little peeks of your skin." He hoped he was able to help her be at ease and stay calm.

Kana nodded slightly and went onto the bed and squirmed a little before moving her legs a bit to stretch herself out a little just trying to be comfortable. She still was not sure what she was supposed to do since this was not something she was used to. She sat with her legs off to the side using her arm to prop herself up a little, her hair laying on her back. "Um..like this?" She asked softly not really sure what he ment. She would figure it out eventually.

"Thats great, just try to show off all your best qualities. Try getting on your hands and knees and stick your butt out a little bit." He took a few shots as he moved around the bed. She was shy, but managing fairly well in spite of that. He just hoped that she would get more into it after a little more time. It was easier to just take pictures while the girl did her own thing.

Back
Top Bottom