Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
I will make this simple, I wish to do a Harem RP. The inspiration comes form two Animes, SAO and Haganai. It is pretty basic but i am not looking for a traditional Harem as I am into the high school age aspect of RPs. My life in high school sucked so I guess i like to live vicariously through my characters for a better high school experience. So I would rather have something closer to the main character of the series as there is one guy and a bunch of girls who like him. Of course i get that many people do not want to play twenty characters who all want to bone the same guy, and In an RP i agree it can be dull.

So instead we can both play mains with the rest of girls be played by us when they are required to continue the story. I would however prefer at least two main females. Be it friends, or perhaps twin sisters, or may Enemies if that floats your boat.

And yes, we can discuss further details, kinks and other turn ons/offs.

Please if at all interested, shoot me a PM ASAP,

Hey there! So I am new to this site but not to rping itself. I saw this and was really interested by it. Also, I'm utterly in LOVE with SAO and would totally be willing to be a few harem girls for you if you're still looking to fill this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom