Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED] Inexperienced Heather Learns Just How Much of a Slut she is (looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wveth

Hello! I have a character in my head that I want to play with. Her name is Heather, and she is an eighteen-year-old, naive girl with a perky personality (and other perky things ;) )

She's heavily freckled over her body, especially on her cheeks and shoulders. She has perky, small-C breasts, atop her head is a mess of short, dirty-blonde hair. She has the most innocent blue eyes, and she's thin.

Anyway, I wanna do a story with her where she loses her virginity. She's already broken her hymen by playing with herself but she's not played with any boys. Basically, she's shy but extremely curious. I want YOU (yes, you!) to play a handsome, strapping young lad with a nice big dick for Heather to get addicted to. He'll learn that there's a wanton little cockslave underneath that sweet demeanor :D

So who is interested? I would like to do this in PMs, please! So either respond here or shoot me a message ^_^

Oh, I forgot to add that I'm literate and expect at least semi-literate, but I'm not a stickler for length. A few good sentences is all I expect, but I can handle more if you want!

RE: [OPEN] Inexperienced Heather Learns Just How Much of a Slut she is (looking for M)

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom