Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fae Queens call (Plot and/or smut fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I am the Magicalfaequeen. I am looking for a champion to come before, answer the call I send out and come serve the Fae queen. I need a person to answer the call to arms, treasure and reward will be granted to thee for loyal service to my crown.

A demon is hunting my kind who seems to have some anti magical runes to fae magic. I need someone steadfast and unable to be turned because the demon has already ensared my previous heroes to his cause and I am hunted. Please I need your service, the queen of the fae would be in your debt and reward would be supple and plenty hero.

ooc: Just a fun Idea I would like to play around with. Few ways it could play out, you the hero could be turned against me and capture me. You could succeed with my help then force me to your service as your reward, possibly even demand to be king of the fae which has never existed. We dont even need to play with this story line I am suggesting I just thought it would be fun. I am up for almost anything, plot and/or smut. Possibly something Halloween could be fun. Hit me up and I'll be happy to talk about rp.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ninjagirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom