Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sexy long term RP boy or Girl come fuck me please? 2 new ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
RP for Males or Females Incest and non incest.

I am a Bisexual female open to Diverse combinations. I prefer to Play Female But I can play Male Side Chars. I prefer Sub But can be Dom as well.

PLEASE PM ME ITS BETTER THEN LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE! thanks

some rules

1- Please no 1 Liners Try to give me back what I give you. I like nice long posts lol with some Meat to it.

2- People that start the RP then Vanish 3 Posts in with no explanation. This is really Annoying if your not commited Please dont start the RP

3- If I dont message Back after a couple of days please send a reminder. Its Possible to forget and a reminder is always Nice. I will try and do the same Myself. No one is Perfect everyone can forget now and then.

4- Please Never control My Chars

hello my Name is Tiffany I am posting 10 ideas (5 incest 5 NON incest) and seeking some new RP. contact me by PM and lets make a story together both Girls and guys welcome. I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and gay or lesbian RP if you like.

I prefer to RP in PM but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like a lot of Plot as well and Char development. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational.

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

PS. The first 5 are NON incest the last 5 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.

NON incest (5 Incest Follow these)

1- Russian Bride Misstake

This story can be Done in 1 of 2 Different ways please decide what way you like best. The First is a Familly brother sister mom Dad. That sends one of there Daughters out as an Exchange student trading for a new Daughter for a summer. The traded daughter was a bitch always causing Trouble and hard to live with. The new daughter is sweet kind easy to love (any maybe is willing to spread her legs for her knew Brother or Daddy.) At the end of the summer they dont want to give her back. She does not want to go back either. How will they keep there new perfect Daughter?

The second is a man who is all alone fills out an Online Form to have a Russian of some other nationality woman delivered to him. They want to live in a free Country he does not want to be alone. The Problem is the girl that is delivered in 15 not 25. The company wont Take her Back and she is broke. So he either keeps her or throws her onto the streets. She ofcourse will do ANYTHING for him. For a nice House a warm bed all the food she could want.

-----------------------------------------------------

2- Runaway Finds God or becomes one.

(A run away encounters a Cult who thinks she is a Godess)

a Young Teenage Girl who ran away from Home Comes into contact with a Minister. The Minister seems Kind and Offers her a place to stay in the Church in exchange for Chores. Over Time she is asked to Move in with his Familly. The Minister and his Familly are always Tryng to get her to believe in God. She loves them but stays true to her Beliefes.

However in Time she learns there interest in her is Not as simple as it seemed. They Kidnap her and Take her to a temple that was Built under the real church. A Temple to the Greek Godess Aphrodite godess of Sex and Lust. There she learns they believe she is the reincarnation of Aphro. She looks exactly like a girl in a painting they have. She has the right birthmark and so on.

this could go one of 2 ways. Either there just a Cult and insane but will Hold the girl Captive against her Will. Trying to force her to believe. Or there not Insane she is really Aphrodite and her Powers will begin to show themself and develope. In addition the Father is also a god maybe Hadies. But he can only gain his Godhood by Aphrodite willingly giving it to him.

------------------------------------------------------

3- Daughter for Hire

(A teen Girl Payed to replace a girl who had died for a familly that cant Cope.)

This is the Tale of a Familly that looses there Teenage Daughter. Could have Run away or Died. (the details can be decided after). When the Parents are out and Spot a Girl that looks nearly Identicle to there Daughter. (she could be a Twin and not know it. Or just looks very simular). they see an Oppertunity. She Dresses Different Her hair style is not perfect but she is very simular. They take her to Dinner and Offer her a chance to make a lot of Money by pretending to be there Daughter for a night.

At first just one night then a couple nigts a week. She meets there other Children (details to be worked out) Soon enough they are getting her to dress like there Daughter. Then Cut her Hair like her and learn her acent. Eventually they want her spending the night in there Daughters room that has not been changed at all. As the Obsession grows she realises she is loosing control. When she Finnaly learns these Parents did not always have the most Proper relationship with there Daughter...she begins to learn they want even more from her.

(((how obsessed will they get? How open to this are her fake brothers Sisters? Will the real daughter be used in the RP? Maybe he ran away or was Kidnapped and can return. I see Vast potential for this.)))

----------------------------------------------------

4- spaceship of Teens

(10 teens running a space ship)

In a futuristic World where an Earth Colony is Floundering from a Lack of Youth because of a Tragic Acident. Earth has agreed to send a Spaceship for the one year Trip to the colony. The Ship will have 5 Boys 5 Girls all 15 years old. There will be no adults as they would then be stranded on the Colony with the teens.

The Crew of Teenagers some with Ranks like Captain or Engineer or first officer will be alone for a full year.

How will these Teenagers Interact over a Year? What sort of wild Sexy Situations could they get in?

-----------------------------------------------------

5- My Boy Friends Brother

(a Situation where Rape becomes Part of a girls Every day life)

A teenage girl has been dating her Boy Friend for a year or so. Neither has any idea his Brother has fallen in love with her. One day at the beach the brother has a public fight with his own GF. He storms away in shame as his Brother and Friends mock him loudly. My char a simple nice girl goes after him wearing her Bikini and comforts him. They begin to cuddle as she holds him. His head against her upper chest the slight breeze on her Ocean Wet breasts making her nipples hard. In his grief he Mistakes Compassion for Love He kisses her leading her to pull away and slap him and leave.

Over the next weeks his love becomes more angry. Her constant forgiveness and kindness he continues to mistake as teasing. Soon he is convinced she is driving him crazy on purpose and she is a Bitch laughing with all her Friends at him. He can't resist any longer he has to have her. So he puts on a mask and rapes her and she never tells the cops for some reason. But for him the night with his dream girl was the greatest of his life. His GF can no longer satisfy him completely (despite her growing efforts). He cheats with a couple girls but none of them can do it for him. Soon he must rape her again he can't resist. Over time and repeated Rapes my chars fears begins to lower as she knows he will never truly hurt her and will let her go after.

Eventually she even finds herself looking forward to this mystery man forcing himself on her. (still not knowing who he is) All this time we don't forget her BF as there relationship grows and develops. He would be a major char. As would the GF of the Brother.

How will she interact with the Brother not knowing he is the Mystery Rapist? Will she find out who her Rapist is? Will she leave her BF for his Brother? Does she want both? How far will the other girl go to try and get her BFs attention on her and her alone. Perhaps she tries to get rid of the competition.

INCEST IDEAS

1- Stolen at birth

(A girl seperated from her Family at birth is thrown back into there home)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgetting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they don't all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Family with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as family she has left in a this group of strangers that the police and therapists insist is her family.

--------------------------------------

2- Replacing twins

(an Adopted Twin replaces her Sister)

after Happy parents give birth to Twin Girls they decide to only keep one. The Other sister is put into the Adoption System and raised by a few Famillies for 14 years. Then after Running away (Sis A) finds her True Familly including Twin Sister (sis B). For some Time she gets a Friend to spy on her Sister to examine her Life and break into her room reading her Diary. Then (Sis A) Kidnaps her own sister and Locks her away some place dark where she wont be Found. After that she Replaces her Sister taking her Boy Friend her Friends All her life.

As Time Passes she not just Replaces her Sister she does Better then her Sister. She ends up replacing head Cheerleader she is the best on the track team. Her stolen Boyfriend and her get along better and her Parents do as well. If the Trapped sister ever manages to get freed and return home she May find people prefer her Twin. Even after they learn the truth...

-----------------------------------------

3- my famous daughter

(A famouse teen and her Life and the Love of her Familly.)

This is an RP centering on a Famouse Teenage Girl. She could be a Model a singer and Actress Like Miley Cyrus back in her Disney days. We can deal with the Stress of her Job and her conections to her Familly. Maybe a Far less Famouse Brother that is Insecure. A jelouse Sister that always wanted Fame and worked hard for it. Then Fame Fell into her Sisters Lap when she hardly tried for it. Parents Strugling to control a daughter who is fond of saying MY house MY rules!. She bought the house and pays the bills after all. Maybe a Rival Star that is being replaced. Or a star on the same Show always in the Shadows.

I would like to develop a relationship. Between a teen girl who is the family breadwinner. Her Father who watches his daughter mature to a woman. Her Bf jealous for her time. Explore how she finds comfort in her dad. Her protector.

----------------------------

4- a daughter does what a Daughter must do.

(A girl that loves her father and believes he is the best Man alive is Hit Hard by reality as she must take care of him)

This Story is about a Teenage Girl and her Father. The Dad is Kicked out after he is Caught Cheating on his Wife. At the Same Time he is Fired as he cheated With his Bosses daughter. However his Daughter leaves the House With Him as she believes he was a Good man and is Just held Down by her Mom.

With no Money they are Living on the Street and after a few Weeks her Fantasy of her Father is starting to Waver. He cant or wont do anything without being told to and Nagged into it. She has to Find them places to stay at night getting them in Shelters or at least a quiet Park. She has to get all there Food by Stealing and even Find him a job. She may be selling her Body at times when there Very Hungry or desperate for a warm place to stay or food. They bath in Ponds with stolen Soaps when they cant get into a Shelter.

This will be a slow Road from Having Nothing and Having to sleep in Parks to forcing her Dad to get a Job. To forcing him to go every day and look presentable un till they have the money to stay in cheep Motels. Here she would Come home with a stolen Ham as a Gift for her Dad planning to make him a special Supper. And Finds him with a washed up Old Fat Hooker about to give her every penny she scrimped and saved. She Grabs the money and throws the Hooker out as her father is whimpering that he Needs it that men need sex. This leaves her Realising that now not only Must she find Clothes and food and a place to stay and save there Money but she may need to satisfy his more Primal urges as well. But she cant abandon her Daddy and her mom does not even want her Back so all she has is her Daddy. What a daughter has to do she has to do. Saving More and more as there Condition Slowly Improves towards renting a trailer in a park. They continue to Move up in the world as she Takes Care of him more and more.

I see Fantastic Potential for this there could be a Host of Side Chars from Guys Buying the Daughters Body. To Bums and homeless people they meet along the way either Good or bad. All along watching our Mains slowly improve there Lives.

----------------------------

5-Brothers ruined team

A brother and Sister both in High school that never got along grow Closer over troubling events. The Brother is the Captain of some team (does not matter what right now) they make it into a tournament. Its high profile full of scouts it would be fantastic for there futures. But the school is not wealthy and cant afford to send them. There told...sorry no one ever thought you would make it.

Out of cash and options the brother is very depresed. His sister my char however may not like him but she does love him. She gets all her sexy young friends and they start hosting several off school donation drives. A bikini car wash with teen girl's an All night Pajama BBQ. They could sell Dattes and kissing or naughtier booths. By the time they have raised the money there already being called the teams Cheerleaders. The Team insists the girls Travel with them. All during this we can explore the growing love and relationship and Trials of Brother and Sister.

How long before there attraction grows? Will one start to date the others Friend Complicating issues even more?

I hope you liked my Ideas Please PM me dont just Post here Thank you for reading all of this.

Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom