Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real professional wrestling RP

Fendisteel

Meteorite
Hi o/

i have a group idea that i would really like to see get off the ground and become something we can all enjoy..

Wrestling as it is, is all fake and scripted..actors playing as characters and being apart of story arcs...Wrestling IS role playing for adults, its testosterone pumping , over the top plots with goofy characters that actually can be pretty damn entertaining..i love it

But for the idea i have....Its not scrip[ted wrestling..its all real and to add to that, the goofy gimmicks are not gimmicks, they are who the wrestler is in and outside of the ring...say you are a witch doctor...you're a actual witch doctor

And just like the show...We would set up a date where majority of us can attend and we would put on a show, in between that we would allow the superstars to interact with each other in the locker room or elsewhere...create friendships, feuds or more.

Combat will most likely have some dice combat system, i have been working on one and trying to get all the kinks out of it before presenting it.

im new here, so im not sure if everyone here prefer some anime sorta setting...And if they do well i thought of something for that....basically we are all students to a wrestling academy or something and...yeah..that

We would have all the fun things from wrestling..like promos, title matches, drama and much more...

Tell me what you guys think...il ask any questions you got if i did not address something...

Also no, the WWE does not exist in this universe

Madison Parker said:
Rumble Roses XXX Xbox 360 meets ultimate surrender and I'm in lol

While a all Female wrestling league is something im not against...Im sorta not interested in ERP >_> Just something i try to avoid :x

As much as I like kayfabe wrestling, there should be an option for people to hook up and have "special matches". There's an audience who want to see that sort of thing if you catch my drift. You can have both type of matches, it can be wrestling after dark.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoodslam

Back
Top Bottom