Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Trained" Sweet Temptation x TinyThings

TinyThings

Super-Earth
The train was packed once again, with most people standing up against each other. It was busy hours, and people was happily heading home. Although the mood didn't seem too low, all voices was considerably low. Even a young group of boys in the corner, where keeping their rantings down. And even though the train was this packed, there was an entire bench, taken by just two women. One, leaning against the wall between this bench, and the next, with her legs over the other, looked in her early thirties, her looks deceiving her age. The other looked her late teens, gazing down at her phone, resting her arms on top of the older woman's legs. Next to the bench stood a tower of a woman, twice as muscular as the average male, gazing around the train cabin.
No one complained about the two women's indifference to the rest of the cabin's population, because everyone knew who they where. Wildfire Cat's ran this part of town, and everyone knew how to behave in front of the gang's leader.

"Of course it was cheap, it was a shit, fucking product, wasn't it?" The older woman, Aya, complained into her expensive phone, her free hand gazing at her teal fingernails. She rolled her eyes at the conversation, as she bumped her head against the wall behind her.
"Bill.. You know that I only sell the best products, -and- that I don't like to be fucked with, when I am not horny... You told me that cheap shit was the bomb.. But my test girls tell me it is -actual- shit. A worthless pile of white dust.. You know where this is going, right? I'm going to have to get a refund.." She continued to complaint, the younger woman, Neiya, giggling lightly at the conversation as she shook her head. Aya gently nudged the mini version of herself with her boot, as they smirked at each other.
"Biill.. Come on. Remember what happened to Jake's balls when he threatened Neiya? What do you think'll happen to you, if you keep this up? You know the fucking drill.. But.. Know what. I'm feeling generous.. You'll refund the entire pay, and I'll return half the stash to you, a'ight?" Aya suggested, resting her free arm bellow her breast's. Her somewhat calm mood, seemed to change slightly, as her eyes narrowed, and her former soothing feminine voice, turned cold and harsh.
"Bill... Don't fucking try this with me.. You don't want to be on the wrong side of my mood train.. You know this is a fucking deal, and you know what'll happen if you don't think so. So you are going to give me back my fucking money, you cockless little garbage bin... And next time, you are going to give ME some fucking ace products, is that understood, Bill? If not, I'm showing claws.." She nearly hissed at the end, as she removed the phone from her ear, ending the conversation.

"Will he pay?" She asked, raising a brow. Aya rolled her eyes, dumping her phone on her lap.
"Of course he'll fucking pay, he is a sniveling little pussy, that is what he is.. It ain't surprising that he isn't getting any.." Aya smirked, as her daughter laughed, looking back down at her phone. Aya raised a brow, leaning forward a bit to look at the phone.
"What yah doin'?" She asked, raising a brow as she gazed over a few pictures of hot girls in the same Punk Rock fashion as her and her daughters.
"Tumblr." Neiyah answered shortly. Aya raised a brow, tilting her head to get a better view.
"The fuck is that? And where do I get her number?" She asked, pointing at one of the pictures. Neiyah raised a brow, giving her mother a judging look, as she shook her head.
"You really don't know what fucking Tumblr is? Mom, you really need to get with the times.. And her number ain't here.. It isn't a bloody dating service." Neiyah giggled, shaking her head as she looked back at the pictures. Aya pouted her lips, leaning back again as she gazed around the train cabin, as it came to a halt at another station, and people started disembarking.
"Shame.. Could use a sweet piece of ass, right about now..."
"Your an animal, mom.."

Back
Top Bottom