Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

W'oh Mum! Me & Assume 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It had been about two years now since Tibby got a divorce and things were really getting difficult for her. She had been single all that time and craved for a touch or even just a look from another man. She felt unsexy and wanted to feel differently. Finally she decided to change just that. Gone were the baggy jumpers and in came the tight jeans and low cut tops with a new found look on life. Today was her day! Sitting in the kitchen in her new sexy nightwear she ate breakfast.

Tim was relaxing in his room, it was a Sunday which meant no school for him. Sighing, he couldn't help but dread the fact that he had school tomorrow. Though that wasn't the only thing that was on his mind. Tim had noticed things had been getting a bit hard for his mother, it was just something that he knew was off. He couldn't put his finger on it, but she didn't seem to happy. Tim figured that she had gotten over the divorce, after all it was two years ago. But it seemed like she hadn't. Stretching in his bed, he had just woken up. Gazing out the window there was a storm pouring. Rain all day, he thought to himself.

He wore a white v neck shirt, and a pair of blue pajama bottoms. Getting up from bed, he made his way downstairs for breakfast. Like his mother he had dark black hair, but besides that he had most of his father's features. Heading towards the kitchen he rubbed his eyes, he could hear his mother eating breakfast. "Hey...mom?!!?" he said jumping as he suddenly saw what she was wearing. Her tits were completely out, and the black nightwear seemed so short that if she were to stand her ass would be completely out. "What are you wearing?" he asked confused, this wasn't like her at all.

"Oh this?" she said as she pointed at the new nightwear. As she did it looked like she was pointing at her large breasts instead. "I was tired of feeling ugly and decided to wear something sexy. From now on I'm going to be more sexy and be more sexual! The only man I ever slept with was your father which is pretty sad. What do you think of the nightie? Does it make me look hot?

Tim couldn't believe how big her breast were in that top, shaking his head, he knew this wasn't right. Though he finally realized what was wrong with her, it seemed she wasn't feeling pretty. "I don't think I should be judging whether you look hot mom, you're my mother.." Tim said as he made his way over to the table, grabbing some cereal as well as a bowl, he poured himself some as he began to eat. He couldn't help but shoot a few glances at her chest, though he tried his best not to look.

"It's ok sweetie you can tell me. I can keep a secret. I just want an honest opinion about how I look." As Tim ate his cereal Tibby noticed him giving her chest a few glances. She smiled and responded to it. "So you like looking at my breasts in my new outfit? Don't be shy I saw you looking. I don't mind you admiring them." After she spoke she placed her hands on her breasts and gave them a playful sqeeze. "So do you like big breasts then?"

Tim blushed dark red as she caught him looking at her breast. He couldn't believe she was actually talking about that. Tim did enjoy it, but he didn't want to admit it. After all she was his mother, he figured nothing would come out of this, and he realized how wrong it was. Apparently she didn't. He was about to speak when he suddenly remembered how down she had felt. Sighing, he gave a nod. "You look really nice in that outfit..okay mom?" He had hoped that the compliment would keep her quiet.. "But should you be asking your son what parts of a womans body he enjoys looking at?"

"Of course I need to silly. I'm your Mum! So what do you like about my breasts then? Is it because they're big?" As she spoke her nipple had popped out unknown to her. She stood up now and walked to the counter to pick up her tablet. She looked at it for a bit before speaking again. "I've been looking at local orgy parties and thought about going to one to see what it's like. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom