Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Sure Your Girlfriend Will Love Your Underwear Sis Me & MysteriousD 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It had been a month now since Lucy and her girlfriend had been dating each other and Lucy was ready to take their relationship to the next level. She had just got back home from shopping in the city where she brought some new sexy underwear. The only problem was Lucy was unsure if her girlfriend would like it or not. She needed an opinion. Lucy thought to herself and decided her little brother could give his verdict on it.

Diego was happy for his older sister. She got a girlfriend and he was proud she found someone. He was currently in his room on his computer like always. His sister said she went to the mall in the city to go shopping though she didn't tell him what.

He heard a knock on the door. "That you, Lucy?" he asked, curious as to what she wanted.

"Yeah it's me Diego. You alright?" She let herself in and then sat on the corner of his bed. "I need you to do me a small favor for me. Actually it's a pretty big one. So because things between me and Alice are getting serious I thought I better start thinking about how things will go sexually. So I brought some new underwear for me. Only problem is I don't know if it looks sexy on me. Do you mind if I model it for you and then you give me your opinion on it?"

"Yeah, I'm all right," Diego said as he turned to face her. He was a bit surprised she wanted to model her new underwear in front of him, especially she was implying they were the sexy kind.

"Um sure, I guess," DIego said as he scratched the back of his head. He could admit his sister was pretty, but she was his sister; he didn't like her that way...

"Awww thanks." She kissed him on the forehead now and proceeded to strip out of clothes and into her underwear. First came off her top and then her jeans as she then sat on his bed in just her underwear. "So what do you think? Do I look sexy in it? It doesn't make me look fat does it?!" Lucy was so worried what her brother would think of it. He probably wouldn't even look at her properly considering she was his sister and all.

Diego smiled when she kissed him on the forehead. He figured she would go and change into it, but he was surprised to see she was stripping in front of him. She sat on his bed in her underwear. Diego blushed a bit as he took a moment to examine.

His sister was pretty he always admitted, but for now, he looked at his sister not as family, but as a woman in her own right. Both him and Lucy both had rounder bodies, but while that worked well for Lucy, it didn't for Diego. Her bright red hair looked well with the underwear.

"Y-you look very good in it," he managed to say, blushing a bit. "I'm sure she'll like it," Diego said with a shy smile.

"But why does it look good?! What are the key points you like about it? Is it my breasts?" As she asked she grabbed them and pushed them up a bit to give him a good look. "Hmmm?" As she awaited his response she kept pushing them up until he gave his detailed opinion on that part of her body. "And what about my ass?" She now asked as she got on all fours on his bed and stuck her butt in the air. She gave it a playful wiggle as she looked at him with a big grin on her face. It was clear she was enjoying this.

Diego was surprised by his sister's outburst. He didn't know what to say; she was his sister after all. She then grabbed her breasts and pushed them near hi face. "I-it does a good job of framing your breasts. It doesn't reveal much which leaves more to the imagination," he said with a big blush and flustered expression. His blush became brigher when she went on all fours and wiggled her ass for him. "It also makes your butt look good," he said. He was definitely out of his comfort zone regarding all of this.

He didn't know why though. She was his sister and a lesbian. She was still attractive he admitted to himself.

"Doesn't reveal much of my breasts? I better lose the bra then." Without warning Lucy took her bra off and revealed her large breasts to her little brother. "Alice has always liked looking at my breasts. Maybe I should go bra less when I next see her. Oh did you say the panties made my butt look good?" she asked with a confused look on her face. "Is it good enough to be spanked?" She now went over to Diego and laid over his lap so he could spank her. "I've been ever such a naughty girl. If Alice found out about me modeling my underwear to you she'd kill me. You should spank me to teach me a lesson."

Diego wasn't sure what his sister would do, but he didn't expect for her to remove her bra. He got a large surprsie when he saw her large and luscious looking breasts. His mind jsut stopp functioning as he looking at it. "Y-yeah. I'd think she;d like that," he managed to say with a red face.

"Wait what?" Diego stammered when she mentioned being spanked. Before he could do anything to protest, she went and laid on his lap. He wasn't wearing much; it was summer time and he been plannign to go to the pool. Of cours,e his swim trunks were being washed so he was only in his underpants and in shorts. He could feel her baregoodness over his manhood and he couldn't help but begin getting aroused.

"Y-you want me to s-spank you?" he said, too shocked to fully process what's going on.

"Yes please." she then started to wiggle her ass for him. "Wait I better remove my panties. Don't want them getting damaged in anyway." She stood up and slipped them off to reveal her bald pussy lips to her brother. "There we are, much better. Now time to get spanked for being a naughty girl." She laid back on her brother lap and could feel his hardening member poking into her pussy. " I can feel your dick poking against my pussy. That's the one thing I don't get because I'm a lesbian." She started grinding into his crotch now and moaned. "I wonder what it's like to have a guy cum inside you. I guess I'll never get to know."

Diego's attempts at regaining his senses failed and died when she removed her panties, leaving her naked on him. Despite the fact she was his sister and a lesbian and all that stuff, he couldn't help but stare at her bald pussy. It was his first time seeing one and it was tantalizing to say the least.

Before he could try to spank her or anything, she pointe dout that she could feel his member poking her pussy. it made him red in the face yet he could feel the goodness. He then grinded against his crotch, which made him groan. He didn't know if she was messing with him.

He then proceeded to spank her lightly, not wanting tp hurt her. "Quit messing with me!" he said ina flusterly as he kept spanking her. "W-why are you doing this? WHat do you want?" he asked her as he kept spanking her.

"I'm not messing with you Diego! It feels nice grinding your dick." she said as she kept grinding his crotch while he spanked her naked bottom. "I guess I want your cock. Can I see it? Can I see your cock please? Ummm if you do I'll suck it for you. I owe you anyway for you letting me know what my new underwear looks like. Please Diego. I've never sucked cock before. I haven't even seen one before!"

"B-but you're a lesbian! And my sister!" Diego said,feeling vey embarassed and confused about all this. His eyes widened when she mention she wanted his cock. He couldn't help but groan each time she grinded her nude crotch against his own, seperated only by his underwear.

Diego's eyes widened when he heard his sister offering to suck his cock. Aroused by her words and her grinding against his cock, he could only nod, lust beginning to remove his inhibitions.

"I know I'm a lesbian and your sister but strangely it feels right. And I guess you've got to try everything at least once to see if you like it." When he nodded to her when she said she'd suck his cock she slowly undid his zipper. "Thank you." From out of nowhere his cock pinged out of his shorts and hit Lucy in the face. "Wow. It's so big." She then began to slid his shorts and underwear off to get a better look.

Diego saw his sister remove his shrts and underwear, leaving him just as naked as she was. Diego shuddered as he felt his cock rest on his sister's face. From this angle, they didn't look like brother or sister, just a young man and woman.

"-W-what about your girlfriend?" he asked, trying to regain control, but failing

"Don't worry about Alice, she'll understand. But for now let's not tell her about this. Just think about how your making your naked big sister who's gay suck your cock. That's a pretty impressive feat." Lucy now slowly wrapped her mouth around his cock and began to suck it. She'd never sucked dick before so she was finding it a bit hard. Already she was gagging on his hard member.

"W-what?" Diego asked wondering what she meant regarding his sister's girlfriend. She then began to suck him off. Diego groaned out, becoming more aroused and hard. Just her warm wet tongue swirling on his cock... it felt soo good to him.

He clutched the sheets as he was groanng softly as her sucking him off.

Lucy started bobbing her head really fast now as she kept on sucking his dick. But it was proving hard so she decided to pull her mouth off to take a breather. "Shit that's hard to do. But your cock tastes amazing." All of a sudden Lucy got a text from Alice. "Balls. Alice wants me round so she can fuck me with her new strap-on. I'm afraid the Mrs needs me. Sorry for not sucking you off till you cum. I'll tell you what why don't I let you take a quick picture of me which you can jerk off to later?" She sat on the bed and spread her legs and pussy lips open. "This pose alright?"

Diego was groaning out Lucy's name as she was sucking him off. Before she could continue sucking him off, she had to go because of his girlfriend. Diego felt annoyed by this and for the first time, a little jealous. She was his sister after all.

Diego looked at his sister speadking her legs and he took a pic before he told her go off. He felt many things; he felt disturbed by what happened, he felt aroused by it all, he felt bothered that he enjoyed it, but msot of all he felt jealous.

Before Lucy can go, Diego went and hugged her from behind, causing his hard cock to grind against her pussy lips. He blushed really red, not meaning to poke her witht hat.

When he hugged her from behide and his cock brushed her pussy Lucy let out a soft moan. "I'm afraid you can't fuck me Diego. That's Alice's job tonight. Maybe another time. It would be nice to see how it feels to have a real dick inside me. How about you take another picture only of us like this together? I bet you'd enjoy jerking off to a picture of your dick brushing my pussy from behide."

Diego blushed when she said he couldn't fuck her or rather when she said another time. He shuddered feeling her wet pussy lips on his cock and he grinded a bit. "Y-you're my sister," Diego muttered so she can hear. He also jsut realize his hands were on her breasts.

He gave them a gentle squeeze. "Family comes first," he mentioned to her as he squeezed her nipples. However, he also let her go, wanting to see what she would do. Either she'd go off with her girlfriend and shock Diego out of this, (for now anyway) or she'd not see her and the two sibiligns would explore levels they've never known.

"Uh Diego please don't make me choose." she moaned as he squeezed her breasts. She now turned to face him and got down on her knees. "Fine I'll finish sucking you off. But you've got to make sure when you cum it all goes in my mouth. You can't get any of it on my body ok?" Lucy grabbed his cock once more and started sucking it like there was no tomorrow. It was clear she was trying to get him to cum fast.

"Well you seem to be having more fun with me than with her," Diego said befoe she went down. He nodded before she began sucking him off. He groaned out her name as she was sucking him hard. It didn't take him long for him to cum inside of her mouth.

It felt soo good for him, having to cum inside her mouth. When he finished, he gave her one more hug with his cock grinding against her pussy once more. "Did you like that?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom