Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rambling Interests of an Insomniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

[UPDATE]:This request thread is currently a work in progress as I am revamping everything to reflect my current interests. Please feel free to message me if you have any inquiries.

I am Translucentfeathers, but please feel free to refer to me as Zel if you wish. Below you will find my interests though what I look for in a potential partner for a role play.

~~If you do not like Dom/Sub pairings, I may not be the partner for you~~

I love the Dom/Sub dynamic and while I have stepped into both roles before, however, I have discovered my true enjoyment lies in playing the submissive role. I will be honest, however, if you want me to play the role of a weepy or doe-eyed complacent submissive? That simply isn't the type of character I create. I do not play idle characters who lay around like a mute starfish or shrinking violet. I much prefer my characters being. Rebellious uppity banter is my siren song. This does not mean that my submissive characters can not be brought to respect and be If you want to be a rough Dom but lack the aspect of aftercare and like the “use ‘em and leave ‘em” routine, I may need to pass for a romance or plot based roleplay. Care and emotion after scenes is an important piece to the puzzle for romantic relationships with Submissives for my characters UNLESS it has been previously discussed as an exception, for example plots set around or including themes of non-con and corruption.

If you are interested in exploring or discussing the parameters of the role play and our preferences, I can forward the link to my F-list upon request.

I do want effort and while I don’t require you to be perfect in your posts, we all make mistakes, I do expect you to have a somewhat basic grasp on the English language. I do not really set a limit on how long or short the length of posts need to be so long as there is quality and detail behind our interactions. I can write anywhere from two descriptive paragraphs all the way up to short novel length-anywhere in between this is where I am comfortable and I will most likely mirror your post.

I am always willing to discuss threads in progress between us OOC so if it takes a twist you don't like or the level of writing isn't meeting your expectations please feel free to shoot me a PM. I do enjoy having some discussion outside of threads OOC especially surrounding the start up of the thread. Brainstorming is always enjoyable with an inspired partner and I am receptive towards both constructive criticism and plot discussion as the thread progresses. My personal life, however, will remain private as I tend to keep things related to subject matter on the site and around our RP.

If you disappear without warning I will normally send a PM to after a week or two to see if you are still interested in continuing what we have. I understand that real life happens and I am in no ways interested in causing myself or anyone else stress over a role play. For me role playing and writing is a way to find release from the pressures of day to day life, not add to them.

Also, to clarify, because I have had this issue before, I am NOT my characters. I created them (or borrowed them if in fandom). They may have similarities or share certain aspects with me so I can better get into the headspace but they are NOT me. If you write as yourself? That is totally fine and I can respect that, I simply do not and anything said in character or in thread through my characters is simply role playing for me. Nothing more.

Plots:
~Coming Soon~

Gender Pairings(of characters):
MxF
FxF
MxM

Settings:
Modern Realistic
Modern with Supernatural Elements
Horror/Supernatural
Fantasy
SciFi
Erotica

Fandoms:
These are something you can PM and request, or feel free to suggest one of your own favorites.

I do ask if you took the time to read this that you send more than a one liner if you are interested. Nothing catches my eye quite like a competent partner who approaches me with their preferences, interests and limitations up front so we can get the ball rolling and not dance around each other.

I am brand new to this site, but I've rp'd before. Your forum thread here is what actually prompted me to sign up for this site. You seem like someone I could easily rp with as we have a few things in common. Would you be interested in doing a vampire x human Dom/sub dynamic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom