Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trust Me, I'm Not an Expert (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arooga!

Planetoid
Hey everyone! Figured I'd whip up a quick little search thread because why not?

Overview!
So, basically, I'm looking for something that's quick, smutty, and gets right into the thick of things. I'm only interested in roleplaying through PMs, so sorry for that extra hurdle~ Also, as a last note, I'm really looking for someone who loves to play a switch (as I do) and can cram description into about... 1-2 paragraph posts; just let the momentum carry~

I'm also looking for something a little more long-term now, with a nice 50/50 plot to smut ratio. Feel free to send me any ideas you have! The worst I can do is say no!

Pairings!
I'm always up for a little medieval fantasy! Mercenary bands, rogue pairs of Bonnie and Clyde-esque lovers, etc. We can always discuss a plot for that!

I also always enjoy slice-of-life roleplays, following the relationship between a husband and wife as they figure out what they like and don't like about, well, each other.

I'm also fairly open to suggested pairings, but I'm not too big on furries; keep that in mind and we should get along splendidly!

Did I forget something?
Probably.

OH! I'm really only into M/F. How could I forget that? /sweat

The End!
If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM. Hoping to hear from someone. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom