Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avengers RP - Heven...The Tenth Realm Interest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaRose

Marvel Fan
I am looking for several men to play in my small Avengers group RP. When I say small I am basically asking for a Tony Stark, Captain America, and Loki. I would possibly also need a Thor because of the story line. I would be the main female and any of the other female we may need along the way. This will be a sexual RP...hot and heavy at times...kinky. There will be drama, fighting, and a little of everything else...but I would like to have the plot as well. All of the men will have a "fascination" with my character Elara who is the main angel. I may even throw an evil Angel in the mix somewhere along the way. Nothing like a fellow angel torturing the good angel...huh? Anyway, my character will become pregnant somewhere along the line. Either by all three-four men or just by one. I haven't decided yet.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If anything is not agreeable...there is room for discussion. I just want to do something fun and something I have never done before. OC's are welcome from the ones that are willing to play an canon.

Plot:

After the Queen of Angels "killed" Odin's newborn infant child, Aldrif, he cut off Heven from the rest of the nine realms and Yggdrasill, banishing them to the ragged edges of the universe, the Endworlds. Along , with Heven being banished, Odin placed a curse upon the Angels, binding them to never return home, sending them even further into the dark void.

The Odinforce curse that the God placed upon Heven and the Angels was so strong it could be used to power up their whole planet. This helped the Angels survive and become stronger then what they had ever been in the past.

The several downfalls to all of this for the angels were never being able to visit any of the other nine realms and being stuck with one another for centuries and millenniums. As time went on some became cross with the Queen for what she had done while others still supported their queen after all of these years. Relationships and friendships became estranged and they began fighting. So, much so that it came down to an all out war. At the very height of the war the Odinforce curse was broken, tearing open the realm and destroying the planet. Now all of the angels are being seen all over the different realms, including earth. Some are good and some not so much. Either way they are causing havoc everywhere and it is up to Odin's sons and some of the Avengers to bring all of the angels back together, find them a new place to live, possibly rehabilitate some, and help them survive and thrive in the cruel new world around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom