Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naive sister looking for 'nurturing' brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tishtash

Dust
Hello everyone! So as my title says I want to play a naive sister, young and utterly impressionable to an older brother who plays out his long held fantasies for his sister.

I want this to start off slow, your character so far has done nothing apart from watch, maybe there is a hole in the wall or you have set up cameras, you have watched as your sister has begun to grow and now you want more, mum and dad probably aren't in the picture anymore and I live alone with you, one day during school break I become frustrated and you teach me a way to relax, masturbation and over the next little while you revel in watching me once again and soon again it is not enough and you want to teach me more.

As I said I want this to start off slow, I don't want to jump straight to sex but instead have my character slowly corrupted by her brother, later this could get very kinky, bdsm, lesbianism, perhaps you have taped me and are selling it to friends.

Now I want to play a young character and I believe the youngest I can play is 15 on this board unless I have misunderstood, my kinks are wide and farspread so it would be quicker to tell you my limits.

I don't like scat, vore, pregnancy (Threat of pregnancy is okay.), death or permanent injury (Minor injuries such as cuts and dislocation maybe even small bone breaking such as fingers.)

Please if you are interested message me, I would prefer to play via PM or yahoo mail and maybe even messenger.
I hope to be able to reply once to twice a day but my work is erratic and tiring so It may be a day or two before I find time to manage a reply.

Hello,
I liked your request. I think you and I could possible roleplay well together. I'm most likely older than you. I'm 37, if that's an issue no problem. I'm generally dominant but willing to be switch up to a point. I have a definite psychological kink for brother/sister incest. Probably because I'm an only child. I really like the idea of corruption and slow seduction. I think I'm very literate and you will always get a paragraph out of me and I am never out of touch for more than a day without letting you know. Also I like to talk a bit outside the ongoing rp. I know some people hate this while others like me need it. If you would like to see how we do, write me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom