Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BAMF's B.A.M.F.s (Bad Ass Mother Fucker's Bad Ass Motherfucking Fandoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMF

Planetoid
Hello there dear reader. Thank you for donating the scant few seconds and/or titillating minutes of your precious, precious time to my humble corner of this handy website. My name is not important, but you can refer to me as BAMF, or however you like really. I've been roleplaying for, lets say... eight years now? Something along those lines. Speaking of lines, I've got them, and more than one to boot. I write anywhere from one to, I don't know, X-number of paragraphs, though I much prefer to keep it at a nice, neat two or three. I know my way around the English language, and try to make rather few errors that aren't a part of what I would hope is considered my oh so colorful diction. I tend to be on later at night (I live on the East Coast of the US, if that helps you guesstimate my hours of operation), and I try to get at least a few replies a week to my partners. Try being a key word, as I deal with real life things such as a social life, work, projects at home (Currently building a roof over my porch), and making sure my Xbox doesn't get too dusty. If all of those details suit you, please, read on.

As I'm sure you've noticed, I'm looking for Fandom's right now. Don't wanna do a fandom, but still think I'm neat? Think I might be neat but you need more proof? Well here is my other thread that contains other ideas and misc info about me and things. I think there's pictures, too. Naughty ones. Not of me, though, so no need to wring out those panties.

I would like to think I'm a very open minded individual, but there are a few things I'm just not into, plain and simple. Those would be, in no particular order, pegging, vomit, scat, copious amounts of blood in a sexual sense, and usually playing cannons. In some settings, me playing a Cannon may be an option (such as in DC Comics, or Bioshock) but for the most part however I'd rather not. If you don't want to play a cannon I'm certainly not forcing you, I love original characters, but keep in mind that I will fucking adore you if you'll play a few particular people for me. (such as Elizabeth from Bioshock, Sera from Dragon Age, or Beth from the Walking Dead) While I would like your character to be a female, I myself am willing to play as a male, female, or futa, or even sex-less or sex-defying creatures like some crazy alien, plant thing, or every schoolgirl's favorite, tentacle monster. Though I prefer playing a male. Regular monsters/animals are fine too, though they don't really make for good main characters. That being said, more often than not, I'm pretty happy DM/GMing the world around your character, keeping a small roster of important character/NPC's for her to interact with. If you have any questions, please contact me. I doubt I'll check this thread much, so I wouldn't bother posting here. But, otherwise, have at me ladies. I RP through PM's mostly, though could perhaps be conned into Skype, an Email, or some IM system, and am ever so appreciative of any interest you may have. Check below for the fun stuff, and I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Just a Few Cool Things That Are Not Necessary But Are Awesome-​

Detailed, Sexy Outfits
Dominant Women (Really want this. Though sub ladies needn't worry, I love you all the same.)
Non-Con (Pseudo, soft, or hard)
Dub-Con
Plain ol' Consensual
Pictures (Of your character, of her outfit, of scenes, of things you think are hot, of things you'd like to incorporate, hell, of cats)
Bestiality/Monsters
Emotional/Moral Dilemmas
Bad Things Happening
Incest
Harems (I've never had a succesful RP involving a harem. Think you can fix that?)
Interracial/Interspecies

Cannon Characters That I Would Beg To See You Play

Beth, from the Walking Dead
Sera and Josephine Montilyet, from Dragon Age
Miranda Lawson, Tali, or Kelly Chambers from Mass Effect
Elizabeth, from Bioshock
Luna Lovegood, from Harry Potter
Daenerys Targaryen, from Game of Thrones

The Fandoms
Settings That I Crave The Most Are Bold. Feel free to suggest other ideas if you have them, these are just example pairings.

Bioshock
I am pretty familiar with Bioshock, and Bioshock Infinite, and slightly less so with Bioshock 2. I'd be happy in Columbia or Rapture, or perhaps, something unique.

Elizabeth x OC
Elizabeth x Booker
OC x OC
Daisy Fitzroy x OC
Rosalind Lutece x OC

Destiny
While the game doesn't do the best job in presenting its lore, I still dig it. I'm open to many pairings in this, including me playing something that isn't a Guardian, like a Vex, or Fallen.

Guardian x Guardian
Guardian x Eris Morn
Hive x Eris Morn
Hive x Guardian
Fallen x Guardian
Vex x Guardian
Cabal x Guardian
Taken x Guardian

Dragon Age
I love nearly anything Bioware makes. Dragon Age is definitely among that list. I'm familiar with Origin and Inquisition, less so with two, and am happy to set an RP during either or neither. We could do something entirely of our own design set within the game's world. If you'd like your character to be the Warden/Inquisitor, that's fine by me.

OC x OC
The Warden x OC
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Morrigan
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Leliana
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Bethany Hawke
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Cassandra Pentaghast
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Vivienne
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Sera
The Warden/Inquisitor/OC x Josephine Montilyet

Dungeons and Dragons

The Elder Scrolls
I can't tell you how much I adore this series. I've played basically every game since Morrowind, and would love to set an RP in any of those games, or even our own custom period in Tamriel. There's a wealth of characters to pick from, or of course, we could stick with originals.

Far Cry

Fallout
Fallout, everyone's favorite nuclear post-apocalypse setting! Mine included. There's a host of characters to work with, same as the Elder Scrolls, but I'm totally happy sticking with original characters, too. I'm familiar with Fallout 2, 3, New Vegas, and have been toying with the idea of doing something in lieu of the mobile Fallout Shelter game.

OC x Bittercup
OC x Cherry & Fantasia
OC x Clover
OC x OC
Overseer x Vault Dweller Harem
OC x Veronica Santangelo
OC x Rose of Sharon Cassidy

Halo
SPARTAN x SPARTAN
SPARTAN x Human (Civilian, Marine, ODST, Superior Officer, etc.)
Jackal x Human/SPARTAN
Brute x Human/SPARTAN
Elite x Human/SPARTAN
Promethean(s) x SPARTAN
Flood x Human/SPARTAN
Lekgolo (Hunter) x Human/SPARTAN

Harry Potter
OC x Luna Lovegood
OC x Hermoine Granger
OC x Bellatrix LeStrange
OC Wizard x OC Wizard
OC Wizard x OC Muggle/Squib

Alien Versus Predator
Xenomorph x Human
Predator x Human
Predator x Human x Xenomorph

Mass Effect
Mass Effect, one of the greatest Sci-Fi settings since Star Wars. I've got the whole trilogy, and would be happy basing an RP in any of the games, during any period. We don't have to involve Shepard's Crew, but we can. I'm perfectly happy doing our own thing to save the galaxy, or ignoring its imminent destruction all together. I'd rather play an OC than Shepard, though I will play him. However, if you'd like to take the mantle of FemShep, that's fine by me. Even preferred.

OC x OC
OC x Tali'Zorah nar Rayya
Shepard x OC/Female Squad Member
FemShep x OC
OC x Kasumi Goto
OC x Miranda Lawson
OC x Jack
OC x Aria T'Loak
OC x Kelly Chambers

Saints Row
Sadly, I have only played Saints Row the Third and Saints Row IV. But if you'd be interested in setting an RP in this wacky world, that'd be grand.

Boss/OC x Kinzie Kenzington
Boss/OC x Shaundi
Boss/OC x DeWynter Twins
Boss x OC

Star Wars
Jedi x Sith
Sith Lord x Apprentice/Jedi Padawan
Jedi/Sith x Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter x Target
OC x OC
Smuggler x Slave

The Walking Dead
Beth x OC
OC x OC

The Witcher
OC x Keira Metz
OC x Tris
OC x OC
OC x Adda The White
OC x Ciri
OC x Yennefer

Warhammer Fantasy

Warhammer 40,000

Space Marine x Slaaneshi daemons
Inquisitor x Sister of Battle
Chaos Space Marine x Victim(s)
Dark Eldar x Human/Space Marine
OC x OC

World of Warcraft

World of Darkness

X-COM
Abducted X-COM Soldier

Marvel Comics

DC Comics

Pokemon (Though I lost touch after 3rd Gen, keep that in mind)

Game of Thrones
Daenerys Targaryen x OC
Marjorie Tyrell x OC
Cersei Lannister x OC
Sand Snakes x OC

I will periodically update this thread until most every setting is fleshed out with plots and pairings. If they're not there already, they're in my head, so feel free to ask. In the meantime, check back here often for awesome updates and edits!

RE: Under Construction (But Peak and PM Me Anyway- Fandom Edition)

Accidentally quoted the first post when updating. Whoops. :dodgy:

RE: BAMF's B.A.M.F.s (Bad Ass Motherfucking Fandoms)

Bump, because I've made some major-ish edits.

Added quite a few more pairings. Still more to come, along with relevent pictures and plots, but not tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom