Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue with posting on new pages.

BloodMoon

Supernova
I have a concerning issue here, and I need to know if anyone else other then my friend and I are having this issue...

But We're at page 89 now in our RP, when ever we post and it flips to a new page, it'll send you back to page 1, and won't show the new post until a second post on that next page is put up.

We're now at the issue there needs to be 3 posts on that page... This is becoming besides annoying, an issue with our posting, and I just wanted to know if anyone else is having this issue, and if so, how to fix it?

I've never had issues either. I honestly think it's a cache thing for the browser. Clear it out and issues will resolve. *nods*

Well... Cache has been cleared on both our half's and we're still having that issue... Any other thoughts...?

Try using a different browser and see if it happens on that one too. Perhaps it's browser specific??? I will say that I've used Firefox, Chrome and Safari and have never had this issue.

Hey, I'm the rp partner of BloodMoon's that is having problems too. I use chrome, so trying firefox might work? I do post once in a while using my iphone which has safari...dont know if using two different browsers and trying another new one will work or no. But i will try.

I'd also like the point out at one point or another we deleted a posts due to double posting and whatnot. I think we've deleted probably a dozen posts between the two of us on the one rp. Would that cause this problem?

It's possible. It might be glitching the thread. I'm not sure. This is just the first I've heard of this. I've never had the problem though I only post using a computer/laptop. And I have used Firefox, Chrome and Safari. None have given me issues.

I've experienced a problem like this before, though I don't think on BMR. I would recommend using the thread review at the bottom of the full 'New Reply' page to make sure you're not missing a post. It should show everything regardless of display errors. Hopefully this will be fixed by the large forum upgrade Vek has been talking about - From what I've gathered, BMR is outgrowing our software in some places, so that could be causing it too.

My personally issue with my computer, I can only handle so much on it before I have to reset it, and I don't really have allot of space left to just add another browser on here. But We've actually been doing why Trygon was suggesting to just hit new reply. It's good to hear that it's not something unheard of though, hopefully that update fix's it.

Anywhich way, if it's a glitch or just a form thing, we're just hoping it doesn't get worse.

Back
Top Bottom