Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back in Town ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranta

Moon
Good Afternoon,

I have returned from a brief hiatus from a rather unfortunate few weeks. Now that all has settled, I am here to rekindle old flames and find new plays. You can find my likes and dislikes along with a few ideas here. I do apologize for up and leaving to my past partners, and hope to continue from this point on. Also, it seems I have failed to mention in my last post that I do indeed play with females along with male players, so ladies please feel free to reach out to me.

A Few New Ideas

What you Need
Ever since your character can remember, he had done everything that was required of him. A good ol' American boy, he was the valedictorian, he went to college and he was the poster child of his newest job. It was day in and day out, a 9-5 job where punctuality was not a problem and after work, it was home to your beautiful apartment overlooking the city. It was all routine and looked bleak, robotic until my character moves in. At first, it was everything you were opposed to, loud music and drugs, sex and parties. It finally threw a wrench in the machine he has created, but was he angry at the lifestyle or the loneliness of his own? He finds out as he finally confronts her one night.

You Don't Own Me
Our characters have what most people call a toxic relationship, fights and breaking things, it seems like nothing goes right when the two are together except they can't find themselves apart for more than a few weeks. They compete, he would throw girls in front of her face like he had done many times in the past to other women but she threw guys of her own right back. She was a fighter and did not hang off his arm and he was a criminal that couldn't shake her. Together, they did anything from crime sprees and sex to fighting and splitting.

Bonfire
College is a crazy place, it was the place to higher ones education but it also allowed people to truly find themselves. One made their connections here. Although there are rumors of secret societies, they are just that, rumors. Except for your college, where the Chi Nu are the most renowned society about its secrets and for the only mixed society hosting both male and females. They are nicknamed the Bonfire society, given their bonfire parties lit up the night, and many thought it was a society one had to born into, and they were mostly correct. The society had one exception, to be born a child of the moon, a werewolf of birth. Your characters acceptance into this society had been one from generation to generation, and finds that immediately in the initiation is paired with a fellow brother or sister, it had to be of the opposite race. Although your "sister" is not a legacy among the society, in fact she was from the opposite end of the country yet pure blood, it is odd that she traveled all the way out here when these societies were common among the country for werewolves of every nation.

Bang Bang
Craving some sort of assassin roleplay, the name did sound catchy. Let's make some sort of plot!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom