Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Master/Slave style RP AIM/PM. I have plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there.

If you're reading this you've stumbled upon my MxM Master x Slave RP thread request.

I'm not good at writing these so I'll try to keep it simple.

I'm looking for simply a typical Master x Slave style RP, with you playing the more dominant role. My characters however will be diverse and not the typical cry babies.

I'm willing to include fantasy elements like Angels, demons, vampires and so on. I'm also willing to play more than one character (I have a particular love of playing twins and I can even attempt triplets or a twins combo and older/younger sibling).

I love RP with a lot of psychological aspects to it. To me it makes it more interesting to get into character's personalities and mindsets and try to change how they think, feel and other things as opposed to just mindless violence and sex however I'm open to those too.

My entire list of kinks can be found here: https://www.f-list.net/c/naudon/

RP will be over PM or AIM. My AIM is: Azrathetroll

If you have any ideas too please PM me I'll always try to reply as fast as I can. I love to plot and I try to post replies daily. I also try my best to post decent lengths from 1-3 paragraphs with intros being longer and depending on how many chars I play also making posts long. I do prefer quality over quantity though.

Plots - I will add more as I think them up :)

The Mix up
Slavery has been a common thing for a long time split primarily into two categories. Domestic, which entailed either housework or being there to fulfil a Master's desires, and fighters; slaves trained and built for sport in the brutal arenas to win their master's gold. Domestic slaves have either a hard or easy life that is manageable thanks to certain restrictions meaning they have to be given basic living essentials like food and water. For fighters life is a lot tougher and less heavily regulated often with individuals damaged due to drugs, injury or abuse often leaving them volatile and in cases violent towards their owners/trainers or with deep mental scars. It is safe to say the fighters are more akin to animals than humans. One thing is for sure, these two worlds very rarely meet due to the difference in nature.

This RP would begin at a market/auction somewhere in a city or a rural place, where Your Character would be looking for either a new domestic servant, a pet to fulfil his desires or perhaps a trainer looking to find some raw untrained individual unbroken talent that often lurks as slaves are thrown into this life for many reasons. It is there he meets My character a large individual who seems to move against the stereotypes. Highly muscled, yet he's quiet or it seems it however it becomes clear he's been sedated. It's only when he's taken to his new home, it becomes clear that MC has been sent to the wrong market by mistake however YC can either decide what to do with him or try to see if he can make history by training what is essentially a brute to become a refined pleasure slave.

For this, I'm expecting there to be a lot of violence not essentially from YC but most likely mine due to his personality and background. I can even see this being a set of brothers who've grown up in this life together too if you fancy that sort of thing.

I see this as being a very atypical Master x Slave RP since a lot of it will be trying to train both the body and the mind. There's chances to explore things like drug withdrawal as well as more obvious things such as conditioning and breaking down learned behaviours whilst also the discovery of a life outside what's considered the norm.

The Wrong Mark
Winter is always a hard time for those without the luxuries of a stable income and nice home, yet for those out on the streets, life can be even tougher. A change in circumstances however would arise for the homeless boy (MC) when he targets a well suited individual and takes his wallet. What he doesn't know is that his mark is a well established mafia boss/ wealthy business man who had been on his way to a lucritive deal, but with no I.D. He is forced to leave and the sale falls through. As a result he finds the one who stole his wallet and brings him before him, with every intention of making him a product he can sell on the market in the form of a pet or living sex toy.

He takes the boy as his property and from ther trains him up. At first his wild temprement needs to be brought into line but as the roles and relationships establish, the 'Master' finds himself taking a liking to his new slave who once over the inital hurdles seems to take to the training and so when the time comes the decison hast to be made. Sell him or keep him not just as a tool, but as a status symbol too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom